DE-BRAINWASH : Why I used to be attracted to Bad Guys

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
Storm11_girl
Freshman Poster

DE-BRAINWASH : Why I used to be attracted to Bad Guys

Post by Storm11_girl »

Bad , Popular and Cool guys always get the attention huh ?

BPC guys :

where do you spot them ?

mostly at sports, music singer or actor at a movie

sports :

sport guys reek of alpha maleness

girls want them when the guys want to be them !

you ever notice when the star player of that type of sport wether its football, soccer, wrestling, boxing, car racing or whatever

You ( guy or gal ) may think " oh he's great at scoring and he's in good shape......and um ... i think he's famous i guess ..that's why girls will go for him "

lets begin thinking deeply

I played sports before and I bet you did too ,

getting a goal or a home in run is not always easy , you start by

eating healthy food and working out in sweat for strengthening your body and increasing stamina.

while in the game you need to USE your BRAIN into planning strategy and know where, how and what to do when facing an opponent in a quick swift to over-power.

and you try your best not to dissapoint your fans,coach and team.

if you still don't see it

to put it this way

- Body : healthy, strong and with stamina = good to look and stare at, great in bed and ofcourse making other girls jealous about the girlfriend having him.

- Mind : problem solving ,strategic and knowledge ( its about understand the sports, rules and knows health and saftey to avoid injury including learning your opponent

to avoid losing) = this makes him more famous and bringing more business money into the company which ofcourse will pamper him like a king and the girls would

want to be pampered too with him.

- Personality : he may still have male fans but even though the females are treated not nice , they'll still be there. why ?
because when your famous your surrounded by many so it makes you annoyed at times, plus acting rudely and ignoring its like a sign of trust that if

you make this person fall in love with you then you know that person won't cheat on you by being like an ass towards other girls even though having

dinner at a restuarant and humilating a male waiter but except for her because she's his special :)

These are also signs that he's taking responsability over his mind and body.

as for music singer and actor

same goes with the sports guy but if you look at Just Beiber ( which im no fan of ), many girls and even older women at age 40 are attracted to him BUT...these females

happen to have low estrogen levels

men with high testerone levels ( muscilure features ) are attracted to high estrogen levels ( feminine features )

women with low estrogen levels ( muscilure boyish features ) are attracted to men with high estrogen levels ( pretty boy feature Justin Beiber and Leonardo DiCaprio)

BAD BOYS are rebelious cool guys who fear nobody . wether in highschool where they pull smartass pranks and adults who pull out stunts and not afraid of the law and

cops. their free and wild living their lives doing whatever they want and do.

this sign is that they'll do anything to protect from any harm and no fear of confronting a powerful enemy. ( kinda like a knight in a shining armour slaying a dragon)

but at the end you have to take responsability and face serious consquences.

some people think what they prefer is shallow but there's an attraction towards them that they know its bad to think this way but go try to go for the good guys but

that cannot control their attraction.

As for good and nice guys, they're not always shining at the spot. you know when something or someone bugs you and annoy but when it leaves , you miss it ?

when you hate a person but then your heart suddenly bumps fast and you start to see and feel something ? lol ( like when i was in highschool this stupid class clown

annoys me but then all the sudden i can't stop think about him )

....... gold digger lol when i was 16 in highschool , two of my ex-friends ( well one realized that she was being mean and apologized when i confronted her while the other ones was a complete BITCH and i heard she's currently going through problems which i no longer care ) , anyways they said they wanted to be gold diggers, they literally said that ! " First golden rule , no money , no honey " . but they turn out ok they're in college now.

===========================================================================================================

im not saying oh try to be just like them BPC guys what im saying is be yourself and don't listen to people who want to mess you up by stereotyping and brainwashing

i was brainwashed by the western entertainment such as Disney movies

for example " beauty and the beast "

the beast actually holds beauty as a prisoner and she is forced to accept him and fall in love with him thinking he'll change.

Alice in wonderland where she meets this Catipillar who smokes a ' hookah ' and there's the part where she has white powder covered over her nose and mouth which is

the sign of drugs.

prince this prince that , beauty this and beauty that and its always about losing a loved one or a single parent. Many cartoons about kids kissing which teaches kids to do the same.

as for movies is the worst in brainwashing. brainwashing me into believing all men are sex crazed animals and will only talk to you and be nice to you if your cleavage

shows or short skirts your wearing.

wearing modest but feminine styled ( unlike tomboyish, you know i was encouraged into wearing boys clothes ) clothes , it made me realize and spot the nice guys and

bad guys

:O wow lol

there's a gap between respected and well-mannered men which i accompany them like a lady and have smart and in deep thinking conversations(learning from western media that a lady is feminine which is bad because its a sign she's weak and is being used by many men ) whereas i avoid the rude guys who they in disguise pretend to be nice but then they show the bad side which is by playing around and saying things which they should'nt if you disagree or find it offensive they would twist things in a sick game.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Who are you? You are from Kuwait? Why does your avatar look like a lady boy? Is that you? Why didn't you introduce yourself?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Wow, Storm11_girl! Sad to see even traditional Kuwaiti women acting just as obnoxious as their Western counterparts. Sigh...Anyway, your post was fascinating. Westernization is truly a poison to the rest of the world: it brainwashes people into acting selfish and materialistic, and always ends up changing women in the process. It's also why I oppose globalization so much and why it needs to be stopped.

As for your comments about why you used to be attracted to the bad boys--at least you come to the realization that "bad boys" are a waste of time for most women, yet, there millions of women out there that still seek out these kind of guys, while completely ignoring all the good men out there. The situation can be quite infuriating at times for decent men in the dating scene.