Reversing Your Trauma

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Reversing Your Trauma

Post by Falcon »

The first experiences you have with dating women are most likely with those of your own race or nationality. These are usually also the worst experiences, and so they are ingrained into our minds the most due to the initial trauma. Once you get more experienced and skillful with women, by then you would have already given up on those of your own kind. You would have already associated their looks with bad experiences buried deep inside, even though it actually has to do with culture rather than race. This can be further exacerbated by domineering women of your own race or ethnicity, like tyrannical mothers and teachers, who have given you some pretty hard times.

I was cruelly shot down by Asian girls repeatedly. Not just once or twice, but again and again like dominoes. Angry, nagging Taiwanese moms made things worse. Then once I started off with Latinas, I found I had difficulty being attracted to women with East Asian looks. I realized that this was a subconscious, irrational response by the mind in reaction to previous repeated trauma, which can be reversed if I stood up to face my fears. After I started interacting a lot with friendly, incredibly kind female international students from China, I then began to dissociate female East Asian looks from American arrogance. Those two should not be linked.

Almost everyone here who is repelled by black (American) women is a black man. Then start interacting with foreign-born black Latinas and Africans.
Almost everyone here who is repelled by white (American) women is a white man. Then start interacting with foreign-born Europeans.
Almost everyone here who is repelled by Asian (American) women is an Asian man. Then start interacting with foreign-born East Asians.

Instead of complaining about them non-stop, we need to face our fears and grow stronger.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

falcon, good tip as usual
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Never thought of it that way. No wonder I find women outside my race more attractive.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Makes sense, though I never had this problem. In America, I always got along with black girls better than any others. No tyranical figures in my family history. I liked Asian girls from a young age too, likely due to my interest in Asian media, but never on well with them in the USA, except the Japanese exchange students in my University, and maybe a few filipinas, but I had no idea what Philippines was back then.

I dated Asians recently because Iive in Asia. I came here for work and because the low cost allows me freedom not possible in the west.