Italian and French women My Experience !!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Italian and French women My Experience !!

Post by ssjparris »

This is my answer to a private messege sent to me. i will share this answer without revealing the user name of one of the members here.

this describes my short but powerful experiences with an italian woman, french woman and middle eastern woman. both italian and french ladies where here for the christmas break in 2009. i could tell they only spoke their native language and not english.

this messege was about how these women from italy and france approached me with a stare and how they were staring...including the crap about american women...

here is MY answer to a private messege sent to me:

American women:
they do what i call sneak a peak. i watch the women out of the corner of my eye ( this way they do not realize i am looking. ) and out of that corner i can see them staring at me. they stare at me for a loooooong time. then i turn to get eye contact. as soon as i do....they look away.

or

i will approach them since I know they are interested in me. as soon as i say hi to them they bring up the boyfriend thing just to get away.

two minutes later they start staring at me some more at a distance.

they are really messed up. i do not want to play these games with them any longer. it is just ridiculous and NOT natural to "FIGURE THINGS OUT" so they can open up and go out with you or me.

FOREIGN WOMEN :

Foreign women on the other hand when THEY LOOK AT ME. It is what i call the POINT BLANK STARE.
imagine some one looking directly into your eyes as if looking into your soul. it is cultural for italian and french to do this. i have seen this in bruce lee's return of the dragon.
the italian lady would stare with her eyes as she was looking at him near the beginning of the movie. this is very very true today about french and italian women.

I KNOW WHAT I EXPERIENCED SO NOTHING CAN STOP ME FROM KNOWING THIS.

I was in dubai ( the middle east ) while i was deployed in the military and a middle eastern HOT looking woman was sitting right next to me shoulder to shoulder.
she looked directly into my eyes ( the soul gazing thing again ) and when she locked eyes with me...guess what she did. she winked at me with one eye.

see this in your head. and you will know what i mean my friend.

MY ODDS WITH FOREIGN WOMEN.

One word for you HUGE, HUGE, HUGE ODDS. i KNOW it because of my experiences with foreign has been exponentianally better than american.

winston was correct again about foreign women.

this is the way i understand it.

that italian lady i had just described is the very first italian woman i have ever meet in my life. and she flirted with me. what kind of experience would it be if i was surrounded by nothing but italian women. pretty darn good.

that French lady i had just described is the very first french woman i have ever meet in my life. and this one flirted with me too. oh boy i will get flirted with by many hot hot women in france gauranteed.

american women already stare at me and gauck at me. dozens of them daily. the honest truth. but like i said that is as far as they want to go. no meeting a stranger. weird. i am the nerd looking guy too. so this baffles me why they stare at me alot.

most of all i am BLACK so this really revs their engines all over the world. mwahahahaha ( winston's evil laugh ) :twisted:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

I'll answer so you won't feel left out (even though the post is 7 months old). Why do American women do this? I've had this happen to me before and it SUCKS (AWs showing interest). AWs play too many games. We aren't xbox 360s, Playstation3s, etc. Stop playing games with us. I don't mess with the majority of AW. As a result, i'm happier.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Iawesome60 wrote:I'll answer so you won't feel left out (even though the post is 7 months old). Why do American women do this? I've had this happen to me before and it SUCKS (AWs showing interest). AWs play too many games. We aren't xbox 360s, Playstation3s, etc. Stop playing games with us. I don't mess with the majority of AW. As a result, i'm happier.
Most, if not all, American women are good only for sex, if that... At least half of AWs have some kind of disease (correct me if that is an exaggeration). That is why it would be very wise to "wrap it up" when dealing with an American woman.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
Iawesome60 wrote:I'll answer so you won't feel left out (even though the post is 7 months old). Why do American women do this? I've had this happen to me before and it SUCKS (AWs showing interest). AWs play too many games. We aren't xbox 360s, Playstation3s, etc. Stop playing games with us. I don't mess with the majority of AW. As a result, i'm happier.
Most, if not all, American women are good only for sex, if that... At least half of AWs have some kind of disease (correct me if that is an exaggeration). That is why it would be very wise to "wrap it up" when dealing with an American woman.
100% true! The general census in the forum is "not to deal with American women long-term."
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Iawesome60 wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
100% true! The general census in the forum is "not to deal with American women long-term."

Do you have a foreign partner? If so, how do the local AWs react to you two?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

No, but I wish though. The one I find one day, her nationality is to be determined (there are attractive women of all nationalities).