Baltic Girls - Your 1st World Equals

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

Winston wrote:Finalflash,
I think Italian girls may be nice but many guys say the dating scene there is not good for men. One guy I know said this but he said it's still better than the US.
Winston, I can speak to the Italian issue, since my wife is from there. The Italian women are VERY tied to their families and Italy in general. The fact that my wife even came to the US for this long is a miracle, but she complains almost daily about wanting to go back. The Northern Italian women tend to be blond to dark blond with wide faces. Depending on the city they can be cold or friendly. The Southern Italian women (think Naples all the way to Sicily) are GORGEOUS, but firey and passionate. Here's the catch: the Southern Italian women are even MORE tied to their region and Italy than the northern ones, but if you're looking for an old-fashioned gorgeous doting wife, southern Italy may be your choice. Personally, I found the Sicilians to be the friendliest of all Italians I met (forget the mafia horror stories...) Anyhow, if you intend to stay out all night with a Southern Italian lady, expect that her family will more or less receive that as a sign that you intend to marry their daughter. No joke. Otherwise, they are very honest, hard working, doting, and loyal women, if you're lucky enough to catch one! :D
Last edited by Think Different on July 26th, 2012, 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Horrible divorce rates in those Baltic states. http://www.divorcemag.com/statistics/statsWorld.shtml

Too bad Poland is so unfriendly. That goes against my experience with Polish women though, but they were all attached, so cant say for sure.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow look how friendly, feminine, innocent and UNAmericanized these Latvian girls are! They look so approachable without any of that "I'm too good for you" look that girls in America have. This is from a Latvian girl's Couchsurfing profile. I miss Latvia so much!

Also check out the smile on this Estonian girl's face I found on CouchSurfing. It's so much more friendly and natural than the typical American woman's smile.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:Horrible divorce rates in those Baltic states. http://www.divorcemag.com/statistics/statsWorld.shtml

Too bad Poland is so unfriendly. That goes against my experience with Polish women though, but they were all attached, so cant say for sure.
Poland is not unfriendly at all. It's simply more reserved, especially in Warsaw. But the girls are nice, modest, good natured, and have good values. They look feminine and wholesome too, and are educated with a variety of intersts. Go to http://images.google.com and type in "Polish girls" and you will see. The friendliest ones are in Krakow I think.

Euro women are not "easy" but they are friendly and approachable and curious. A primary difference between Euro girls and American girls is that Euro girls have a lot of curiosity and have an affinity for novelty, whereas American girls do not. Also, Euro girls have more interests in more things. They even told me that in America, girls do not have many interests compared to in Europe. As a whole, Americans in general are not curious. That's why they are not socially open, they prefer familiarity, not novelty.

I think that's a primary difference between us here and most Americans. We like novelty and are curious, whereas most Americans do not like novelty, are not curious, and prefer familiarity and routine, especially when it comes to people. This is why Americans are not comfortable trying to meet new people.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
loveblondes
Freshman Poster

Post by loveblondes »

ladislav wrote:Admittedly I have never been to Lithuania and Winston has and he has posted pictures of the girls from there, I have still decided to do a google search and found some nice photos of Lithuanian girls to give you an idea of what they look like:

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_AD8h7Ip6wcM/R-pG2 ... G_1481.JPG
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_NeG5D5Idrd4/R1HtM ... re+095.jpg
http://media.photobucket.com/image/lith ... irls-1.jpg
http://christoph.nomadlife.org/hello/22 ... .23.25.jpg

The Baltic peoples are a group unto themselves and some say form a link between the Slavic and the Germanic worlds. You can see that they do not look either Slavic or Germanic but as something strangely unique. That is if you happen to have an eye for those things.

A search for Latvian and Estonian girls on google yields similar results. So, looks like hot blonds are dime a dozen there. Not in California as Hollywood likes to make us believe.
All those 3 look different , Imo Estonians are more baltic/finnic (rounder faces and smaller noses), a midpoint between russian and finnish looks. Lithuanians look more like Classical Slavs (closer to belarussian and northern poles), and latvians are the only really baltic in look, like a eastern version of scandinavians. North/East european looks.

Americans blondes are almost always fake blondes, just look at the men, most white anglo men are not blonde, Europeans have much purer natural blonde people and very nordic looks, specially in Germanic and the Slavic/Baltic (excluding the balkans) nations. Your chances of dating a genuine blonde in the US are very low unlike you are stuck somewhere in middle of the upper-midwest.
"you lose money chasing women but you never lose women chasing money"
loveblondes
Freshman Poster

Post by loveblondes »

Think Different wrote:
Winston wrote:Finalflash,
I think Italian girls may be nice but many guys say the dating scene there is not good for men. One guy I know said this but he said it's still better than the US.
Winston, I can speak to the Italian issue, since my wife is from there. The Italian women are VERY tied to their families and Italy in general. The fact that my wife even came to the US for this long is a miracle, but she complains almost daily about wanting to go back. The Northern Italian women tend to be blond to dark blond with wide faces. Depending on the city they can be cold or friendly. The Southern Italian women (think Naples all the way to Sicily) are GORGEOUS, but firey and passionate. Here's the catch: the Southern Italian women are even MORE tied to their region and Italy than the northern ones, but if you're looking for an old-fashioned gorgeous doting wife, southern Italy may be your choice. Personally, I found the Sicilians to be the friendliest of all Italians I met (forget the mafia horror stories...) Anyhow, if you intend to stay out all night with a Southern Italian lady, expect that her family will more or less receive that as a sign that you intend to marry their daughter. No joke. Otherwise, they are very honest, hard working, doting, and loyal women, if you're lucky enough to catch one! :D
I dont know where in italy did you visit, but I found women from all over italy similar looking. I hardly saw any blond there.
"you lose money chasing women but you never lose women chasing money"
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Post by matthewcoury »

the one that always gets ignored is bosnia.....that place is awesome...been there and had a girlfriend within 3 days.....beautiful women everywhere.....absolutely gorgeous.....the type of women that if you tried to get here youd have to be a millionaire
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

matthewcoury wrote:the one that always gets ignored is bosnia.....that place is awesome...been there and had a girlfriend within 3 days.....beautiful women everywhere.....absolutely gorgeous.....the type of women that if you tried to get here youd have to be a millionaire
so what happened you only had one hot girlfriend? What happened after that? Great tip though this might be better than russian women since they are even more poorer probably nicer and i just did a search no visa required for 90 day stays. :)
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

matthewcoury wrote:the one that always gets ignored is bosnia.....that place is awesome...been there and had a girlfriend within 3 days.....beautiful women everywhere.....absolutely gorgeous.....the type of women that if you tried to get here youd have to be a millionaire
Thanks, I'll visit there eventually too.
My favorite 'invisible' country is slovakia, it's amazing yet nobody knows about it. But I'm protective about it, I don't mention it much so it doesn't get ruined by assholes/weirdos. I'll probably settle there at some point.
Last edited by droid on September 27th, 2014, 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

How do Czechs fit into all this?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

What about romania? I remember growing up there was a nice romanian family like the nicest and friendliest people. post USSR. Maybe romania is poor enough and the women are humble.

Come to think of it i remembe rin college a cute girl with big tits that was romanian. she seemed nice. i was too much of a chump to hit on her though.
ph
Freshman Poster

Post by ph »

Here are also other first world equal we could consider besides the ones from Baltics and Singapore (as Dave aka ladislav mentions).

Look into Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau. Check out those links

Taiwan passport-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requi ... _Hong_Kong

Hong Kong Passport- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requi ... _Hong_Kong

Macau Passport- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requi ... s_of_Macau

While I know some of these do NOT have generous requirements to head to USA, they can travel with you to more places then mainland china. Such as Europe (EU that is). (I hear many stories of mainland china nationals who have to go through this ridiculous visa process to US and EU altogether).

Best of all, I believe these countries are great alternatives to this expensive yet time consuming visas for mainland china. Plus like Russia and Ukraine, they'd have to put up with the visa headaches for many countries in the world. I personally like Taiwan a lot given how developed, modern, clean yet civilized it is. At the same time, like china, they all still retains the chinese tradition and culture we could enjoy minus the visa headaches on both sides.