Norwegian tells me girls are easy to pick up in Norway!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Winston
Site Admin

Norwegian tells me girls are easy to pick up in Norway!

Post by Winston »

A PM sent to me on the Zen Habits Forum:
Hi!
You misunderstand. I am Norwegian Smile
Anyway, yeah people here may be looked at as reserved and private (as the rest of northern Europe), but it isn't much of a problem when it comes to picking up woman.
The nightclub scene is great. Woman here drink much and a night out is a meat marked. With a little bit of guts and willingness to approach, you can be home fuxxng the very same girl you met at a club an hour before. But here is the best part. Reserved and private girls don't expect to be hit on in the streets in the day. Its so unexpected and very effective. But it usually means you have to set up a date and don't go directly to sex.

I have been traveling much in Europe and in Asia. Mostly china, Vietnam and Thailand. Most places I fuxxxed western girls who was traveling. But I also tried some Asian p***y and it was nice.

Thanks for the link, I will post on the site later on.

One question though,
The girls you mention in the Philippines, are they prostitutes or expecting money? I dont have any moral issues with that, just curious.
Also, is the Philippine chicks into kinky stuff? I mean, Sometimes I like to blow my load in the face or mouth of the girl, do they oblige to such things, or are thy shy when having sex?
And, the last one. Can the Philippine chicks be talked into taking part in threesomes? Both WWM, and MMW?
I wonder if he means Norwegian girls are easy to pick up only for certain guys or any nice guy?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne