Videos of Winston and Robert in Krakow, Poland!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Winston
Site Admin

Videos of Winston and Robert in Krakow, Poland!

Post by Winston »

Winston and Robert do Krakow, Poland 2005 (lots of fun cultural stuff!)

Winston and his friend Robert do Krakow, Poland in 2005. Over 3 hrs of footage! Video includes lots of fun cultural stuff, people we met, girls we flirted with, various sites and scenes, cultural events, etc. You can tell that the vibe was very fun and positive by the excitement in our voices and behavior! :)

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Videos of Winston in Poland!

Post by Winston »

Did anyone see my videos in Poland? If so what did you think? Any impressions?

How come when I post videos, often you guys have nothing to say? But when Rooshv posts a video or anything at all for that matter, everyone on his forum kisses his ass and praises him? That's not fair. He doesn't deserve more praise than me. He's not even a nice guy and I am.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

Krakow is one of my favorite cities, and it was so good to hear my native language!
Who did you guys see in concert?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

We saw a Jewish band in concert in the Jewish section of Krakow. And some other bands too but I didn't know their names. My friend joined a band too after I introduced him to one that I met on the train. You meet people so easily in Europe. You know what I mean? So you ought to sympathize somewhat with how I feel about America being so isolated and socially disconnected right?

Have you been to Krakow? Polish girls are so smart. They look wholesome too like girls from the 1960's.

growup
Freshman Poster

Re: Videos of Winston and Robert in Krakow, Poland!

Post by growup »

I'm actually not that wild about people in general.
But, watching my kid brother, I understand that some people have a harder time meeting people in America.
I've been to Krakow many times, as well as Zamosc, and Warsaw.
Thanks, I think Polish girls are pretty smart too. And we're not bad looking either :)