What are Romania & Moldova like?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

What are Romania & Moldova like?

Post by Wolfeye »

Hey, everyone. I'm thinking about Eastern Europe more & more, so I'm wondering about different places. I've been looking into the Czech Republic & Slovakia lately. I've been looking into Poland, as well. How is Romania? How about Moldova?

I hear that Romanian women are sexy & quite vigorous (basically, similar things to Spanish women). They don't seem to be affirmative of muslim bullshit, either. Still part of NATO, but not necessarily galloping along whatever course America or Germany picks.

Moldovan women seem to have the type of looks I usually go for (usually dark hair & eyes with a curvy shape) & it seems like it's pretty damn cheap to live there, but does it work out well for Slavic Americans that want to get away from America's bullshit? I notice most of the rest of the world is a bit more sociable & socially able, so I'm TOO worried about things like that.

I hear some interesting things about Poland (the women seem to be very toned-down in the streets, but absolute tigresses in the bedroom). Also, not inclined toward "refugees" attacking their country. Doesn't seem like there's a lot of stupidity, either- contrary to a lot of jokes in America.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How Is Romania & Moldova Like?

Post by gsjackson »

Go to the Roosh forum and check out the posts by ScenicDrive, a Romanian who has lived in he U.S. most of his life. What he says about Romanian women is positively inspiring. Romania is my next destination, for a variety of reasons. I'm starting a travel/health website, and Romania is just filled with venues that have that sort of reputation.

For Moldova, check out some older posts on Roosh by Lost Gringo. It will definitely make you want to go to Chisinau for the women. Best looking in the world, according to him and others. Very poor country, though, so watch out for gold diggers.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How Is Romania & Moldova Like?

Post by Rock »

If I remember correctly, Ladislav was in Romania a few months ago and wrote a bit about it here on the forum.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What are Romania & Moldova like?

Post by ladislav »

Latin countries with a lot of Slavic influence. Not good places to look for a GF. Great food, though. If you are on a limited budget and a GF/dating is priority for you on your trip, do not go there.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!