Germany Pros and Cons - Greek Kamaki's Observations

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Mr. Madvedev
Freshman Poster

Re: Germany Pros and Cons - Greek Kamaki's Observations

Post by Mr. Madvedev »

Greek kamaki wrote:
In Germany they will put you down one way or another you cannot move freely with your dick out as in slavic countries.They are very anal people.
Yes, They can be. The dominant one wins, but at the end we visitors will be put down/let down many ways in any countries we go. So in Germany how do you find best way to get around this?

Greek kamaki wrote: Vikings are very tribal in the sense they protect the interests of the tribe conciously.There is this sense of the tribe still vivid in Germanic countries.
I see a loop hole and flaw, their men are often passive and women prone to being loose,
a well dressed greek, with good game, a thick wallet with enough approach (being a machine) can loop through them?

Finland can be another choice but I don't like most of their girls.

Greek kamaki wrote:definetly lost in the Mediteranean world.
Very true brother, very true. :( this is not is favor of any of us in long term.
Smaller country side towns/villages things are slower and different but its being turned into western wh0rehouse.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

How is your German Kamaki?
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster

Post by Greek kamaki »

I speak relatively good German now although I tend to speak very fast like Greeks do.Sometimes they tell me I am incomprehensible when I talk fast.However I always say things of substance while especially foreigner women in Germany are intolerable they talk and talk without saying nothing.
I also discovered that I get along with all the Balkans they understand when I am joking and when not and it is funny to be with them.The Germans are very PC and constrained you cannot really tell your opinion or joke.
Mr. Madvedev
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Madvedev »

Greek kamaki wrote:The Germans are very PC and constrained you cannot really tell your opinion or joke.
Trying doing opposite, german girls tell me i am polar opposite of their mens behavior, and I really mean what I say with a backbone and what ever I say has substance and passionate. Have you tried being non PC? Similar to how dutch speaks, i talked many things to them, about ww2, feminism, immigrants, and have even ever often thrown around the n word, its just who i am and they are shocked and intrigued at a man with backbone, it causes them to be pulled towards bugs to flame.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster

Post by Greek kamaki »

If you talk to them the usual Balkan way they think you are high on drugs.They do not get our humor.
Mr. Madvedev
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Madvedev »

Greek kamaki wrote:If you talk to them the usual Balkan way they think you are high on drugs.They do not get our humor.
I was asked that.

"do you do drugs"
"right now you look like you are on drugs"

I thought they were joking.
Summer
Freshman Poster

Post by Summer »

Can someone compare Dutch girls with German girls in terms of appearance ? Are they look the same, I mean whether Dutch girls are odd in terms of appearance. Whether Dutch girls often dress very bad, no make up, no heels etc ? Whether Dutch girls have manly voices, short hair, etc ? Whether Dutch girls are not pleasant to the eye ?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

They're ok albeit much taller.
Personally I really like how german women look.
Summer
Freshman Poster

Post by Summer »

eurobrat, was you born in 1987 ? Are you from Australia ?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

No 85 and from US with European nationality also.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

So I'm guessing Kamaki is now finished with us?
DarrylJ
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrylJ »

Yeah, this website is pretty bad.
Cystern
Freshman Poster

Post by Cystern »

eurobrat wrote:So I'm guessing Kamaki is now finished with us?
Anybody knows where Greek Kamaki is posting now? He seems to have disappeared from at least English speaking internet but I've questions for him.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

This is nothing but racism against the Germans by the Greeks and Italians who dare to live in Germany.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.