Overweight and obese statistics of European countries

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Overweight and obese statistics of European countries

Post by Iawesome60 »

Not all of the European countries are present. If these statistics are true, I refuse to go to any UK country. I have seen women from the UK before (in Canada) and they were not the best-looking. There is a difference between having meat on your bones and being overweight or obese.

http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/statis ... statistics
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Maybe I should check out the UK as much as I hate the Anglosphere. I need some wet-wet. Most non-fat girls don't have that good box I'm looking for.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

E_Irizarry wrote:Maybe I should check out the UK as much as I hate the Anglosphere. I need some wet-wet. Most non-fat girls don't have that good box I'm looking for.
Better yet, try San Antonio, Ibiza. Thousands upon thousands of the sluttiest women in the world (English) falling around drunk literally cruising for sex every night of the week, many of whom are very fond of Black men (or penis more fittingly).
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

lavezzi wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:Maybe I should check out the UK as much as I hate the Anglosphere. I need some wet-wet. Most non-fat girls don't have that good box I'm looking for.
Better yet, try San Antonio, Ibiza. Thousands upon thousands of the sluttiest women in the world (English) falling around drunk literally cruising for sex every night of the week, many of whom are very fond of Black men (or penis more fittingly).
Wow. You really think I'm Black. When does Afro-Brasilian equal Black especially the culturally-morally disheveled on average Black American?
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

E, I was thinking the same thing. You are Brazillian. I think that women who are somewhat curvy are attractive. However, rail thin women, although cute, are not the best for me.

However, as Lavelli has written, it is best for certain people to take advantage of certain areas. However, I think if you like women with more curves, I rather have one with a better sounding personality, not try to take me to court over something they think happened.
HungJoe
Freshman Poster

Post by HungJoe »

The thinner the better. I find it surprising that according to the graph, the Baltic countries are not among the thinnest in Europe...

But there are many countries missing in that graph.. For example Finland (my country) is among the fattest in Europe. Baltic states are definitely much slimmer.

Personally I prefer women under 50 kg or maybe under 55 kg is she is tall.

I like' em skinny ladies. I ain't don't like 'em no fatty ladies. :)