George Carlin making fun of lies, bullshit & hypocrisy in America - Hilarious true comedy!

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
Winston
Site Admin

George Carlin making fun of lies, bullshit & hypocrisy in America - Hilarious true comedy!

Post by Winston »

George Carlin on who really controls America.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

George Carlin debunks Global Warming

Post by Winston »

George Carlin debunks global warming with humor and common sense.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This is so funny!

George Carlin makes fun of the 'God bless America' slogan.

George Carlin makes fun of the illusion of the American dream.

You gotta see this one! You won't stop laughing!

George Carlin - Why we like war

George Carlin says bloodshed is the only way out for America now.

Last edited by Winston on July 28th, 2012, 5:10 am, edited 6 times in total.

Winston
Site Admin

George Carlin tells the truth about illusion of choice in America

Post by Winston »

Listen to this by George Carlin about illusion of choice in America. It's so true! He was the thinking man's comedian!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2iCo645eZk

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

One hour and thirty minutes of the best of George Carlin.

polya
Junior Poster

Which God is blessing America?

Post by polya »

Which God is blessing America? - Its not the God I believe in that's for sure.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

George Carlin on Abortion, God and the Sanctity of Life.

This one is so hilarious and makes so much sense! It's a must see! You'll be laughing your socks off!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

George Carlin - Religion is bullshit

Think Different
Junior Poster

Given the current US situation, George Carlin said it best

Post by Think Different »

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Classic, George Carlin: "...It's called the American dream because you have to be to be asleep to believe it."
philosophical_filipino
Freshman Poster

Post by philosophical_filipino »

I will miss the great man George Carlin. He spoke the truth unabashedly with vigorous bravado.
"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the
suffering itself because no heart has ever suffered when it goes in
search of its dream." - Paulo Coelho

"Filipinos don't realize that victory is the child of struggle, that
joy blossoms from suffering, and redemption is a product of
sacrifice." - José Rizal
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

Very astute analysis by George Carlin.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's the video where he said that:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Who really controls America?

George Carlin debunks global warming with humor and common sense.

pandabear
Veteran Poster

George Carlin 9-10-2001: Likes It When Lots of People Die

Post by pandabear »

George Carlin 9-10-2001: Likes It When Lots of People Die

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/05/arts/ ... p=cur&_r=0