George Carlin making fun of lies, bullshit & hypocrisy in America - Hilarious true comedy!

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: George Carlin making fun of bullshit in America

Post by Winston »

One thing I don't like about George Carlin is that he only bashes white men, never women or Jews, as if white men are the only bad people in the world, which he should know is false. But I guess white men are the only group that is culturally acceptable and politically correct to bash, so he can only get away with bashing them. Same with Michael Moore, who wrote the book "Stupid White Men". That's very sad.

Also Carlin acts as though God doesn't exist, even though he said he may believe in a higher power during an interview with Art Bell. Yet he can't account for all the evidence that God or a higher power does exist, and unseen forces as well.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

https://tubitv.com/movies/499791/george ... bad-for-ya
The final HBO special from this comic legend challenges the audience on the failed state of American culture with his signature hilarious insight.

https://tubitv.com/movies/504450/george ... grievances
The 12th HBO special of the veteran comic that tackled everything from 9/11 to the Ten Commandments. Recorded live at the Beacon Theater in New York.

https://tubitv.com/movies/499812/george ... rth-losing
In his 13th stand-up special, Carlin crosses boundaries and invades comfort zones with some of the most darkly hilarious material of his career.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@fschmidt check out this George Carlin interview with Art Bell. A lot of his attitudes toward people and America were the same as yours. He felt most people were scum too.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: George Carlin making fun of lies, bullshit & hypocrisy in America - Hilarious true comedy!

Post by Winston »

Check out this hilarious sarcastic rant by the late great George Carlin from his Art Bell interview about denying conspiracies in America. It's so hilarious and true and totally OWNS and PWNS the conspiracy deniers. lol

System 2 Thinker
1 year ago (edited)
I'm definitely printing this out and putting it on my fridge, that was amazing! I heard him mention this in his standup but I've never heard this recording, excellent upload!!!

"They try to make it so that a belief in a conspiracy makes you somehow outside the norm, that you’re a kook, that you’re a conspiracy buff, they say "He’s just a conspiracy buff." Well, I’d like to read you something that I wrote: Do I believe in conspiracies? Nahhh. Do I believe powerful people would get together and plan for certain outcomes? Nahhh. Do I believe powerful interests would operate outside the law and maybe even kill people? Nahhh. Do I believe secret government agencies might feel the need to assassinate a person and cover it up? Nahhh. I think everything in America is open and clean and above board and powerful people always play by the rules ;) " - George Carlin