Cleaning Fat Women Folds

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cleaning Fat Women Folds

Post by MrMan »

I can think of a relative of an in-law and also a coworker I've head, both very fat ladies that had this problem. I sat next to the fat lady at work once, and man I regretted it. She stank, and it was rude to get up and move because she stank because I was already sitting there. I was on a chair with wheels and I probably rolled away slowly over time.

I think the problem is not cleaning the folds. Is that why fat ladies stink? I mean, they might take a bath, but not really get all the way up into the crease under those folds of fat to scrub off all the stank out from in between those rolls of skin, so they have the stanky sweat smell mixed with the dead skin.

So, I've got a question for you guys who like the bigger women, like @Pixel--Dude and @Lucas88 . Is my stinky fold theory correct? Have you ever showered a fat woman and gotten up in there and washed the stank out from up in those folds of fat?
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Cleaning Fat Women Folds

Post by Pixel--Dude »

MrMan wrote:
January 13th, 2024, 12:32 pm
I can think of a relative of an in-law and also a coworker I've head, both very fat ladies that had this problem. I sat next to the fat lady at work once, and man I regretted it. She stank, and it was rude to get up and move because she stank because I was already sitting there. I was on a chair with wheels and I probably rolled away slowly over time.

I think the problem is not cleaning the folds. Is that why fat ladies stink? I mean, they might take a bath, but not really get all the way up into the crease under those folds of fat to scrub off all the stank out from in between those rolls of skin, so they have the stanky sweat smell mixed with the dead skin.

So, I've got a question for you guys who like the bigger women, like @Pixel--Dude and @Lucas88 . Is my stinky fold theory correct? Have you ever showered a fat woman and gotten up in there and washed the stank out from up in those folds of fat?
What are you trying to say with this? Are you trying to f***ing insult me?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 13th, 2024, 2:21 pm
MrMan wrote:

What are you trying to say with this? Are you trying to f***ing insult me?
Just joking around a bit by mentioning you and Lucas88. :lol: This is the humor forum.

But I am curious why some fat women stink.
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

Fat women are so disgusting. They're completely unnatural. In nature women could never become that fat as this much food and ability to not exercise wasn't available. That's why they're so horrifying. Their bodies don't even resemble humans. And then they act like they can't lose weight and everyone is oppression them? It's also always the landwhales that complain about capitalism when they're the prime supporters of capitalism constantly buying expensive fast food and shit to pump themselves full of! It's good knowing all fat women will suffer from health problems.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@MrMan

I was at the laundrette the other day and a fat woman was arguing with the owner there because she wanted to wash her underwear but the laundrette don't do curtains.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Fat women are so f***ing fat and disgusting that at the airport they get arrested for ten pounds of crack!
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

MrMan wrote:
I've never been with a woman with fat folds.

I like women who look like this:

And like this:

But not like this:

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MrMan wrote:

I have never had to interact with women with such a level of obesity, that they had fat folds unreachable by their bathing tools. Fat women, just like fat men, do tend to stink more, though, due to the their bad eating habits which results in high toxine and bacterial contents in their sweat.

Sad to say, it was happening even to me before I finally decided to diet and take care of myself. I now sweat copiously at the gym and sometimes when there's too much sun. Yet, as also attested by my wife and a few people around me, my sweat doesn't have any particularly bad smell anymore. And this is after only 6 weeks of dieting and exercising.

Some people might find it hard to admit, in a time when talking about basic personal health easily triggers body shaming accusations, but obese people scream self-abuse and neglect, usually due to extreme stress or other mental conditions. Besides those rare hormone problems, perhaps 1 in 100 cases, obese people are simply people who have stopped loving themselves and are too lazy and intellectually dishonest to admit it.

Then the whole woke narrative comes to their rescue, telling them that not only they should love themselves "they way they are", but people around them should to the same. Like saying, not only it's a good thing to hang yourself, people around you should rush to come to you with the rope!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Lucas88 wrote:
January 13th, 2024, 10:36 pm
MrMan wrote:
I've never been with a woman with fat folds.

I like women who look like this:

And like this:

But not like this:

Didn't you post some pictures of women kind of in between, with fat faces, that you thought were pretty many months back?

Anyway, glad you haven't had to scrub in between the folds. The first two pictures don't look like fat women, but naturally 'thick' women, btw. That look doesn't appeal to me much, but they don't really look like they are necessarily overweight. Do to their build, they might not do well on body mass index even if their percentage of body fat is not necessarily high. In certain clothes, they might look a little fat.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

MrMan wrote:
January 14th, 2024, 2:24 pm
Didn't you post some pictures of women kind of in between, with fat faces, that you thought were pretty many months back?

Anyway, glad you haven't had to scrub in between the folds. The first two pictures don't look like fat women, but naturally 'thick' women, btw. That look doesn't appeal to me much, but they don't really look like they are necessarily overweight. Do to their build, they might not do well on body mass index even if their percentage of body fat is not necessarily high. In certain clothes, they might look a little fat.
I mostly like girls who are thick and have feminine curves and a big round booty but who aren't fat. This may include naturally curvaceous and bootylicious girls or athletic girls who have achieved a thick booty and legs through weight training like many attractive fitness models.

Girls like this:

And this:

However, every once in a while, I crave a thicker supersized booty girl who some might categorize as "BBW" but who still nevertheless retains a defined feminine form but who is never an amorphous blob of hanging fat. The latter would be totally disgusting.

I admit that I've jacked off to this girl a few times before when the desire for an ultra-thick supersized booty and exaggerated feminine curves took control of me:

But my desire for this kind of body type is the rare exception rather than the norm.