We've Got to Celebrate our Differences

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

We've Got to Celebrate our Differences

Post by MrMan »

My kids enjoyed this very short music video and they are half-Asian. I would be curious to know what @Winston things about the depiction of Chinese, and what other posters think of the depiction of Asians, Africans, and Chinese in the video.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: We've Got to Celebrate our Differences

Post by Pixel--Dude »

MrMan wrote:
December 18th, 2022, 11:23 am

My kids enjoyed this very short music video and they are half-Asian. I would be curious to know what @Winston things about the depiction of Chinese, and what other posters think of the depiction of Asians, Africans, and Chinese in the video.
Hahaha the woke mob would go mad at this video! :lol: Personally, I found it hilarious! I'm easily amused it would seem, or maybe I'm just in a good mood :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
December 18th, 2022, 1:52 pm
MrMan wrote:

Hahaha the woke mob would go mad at this video! :lol: Personally, I found it hilarious! I'm easily amused it would seem, or maybe I'm just in a good mood :lol:
I got a laugh out of it, too.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
MrMan wrote:

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
MrMan wrote:

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I'm a little surprised this thread hasn't gotten more attention. The video got a laugh from me.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
MrMan wrote:

Well, @Pixel--Dude was obviously right about the woke mob getting mad at whatever this was, since jewtube deleted the video for violating their TOS, LOL.
@MrMan do you remember the name of the video? Someone might've uploaded it on Bitchute or other alt tech platforms before jewtube deleted it.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 22nd, 2023, 3:27 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
MrMan wrote:

Well, @Pixel--Dude was obviously right about the woke mob getting mad at whatever this was, since jewtube deleted the video for violating their TOS, LOL.
@MrMan do you remember the name of the video? Someone might've uploaded it on Bitchute or other alt tech platforms before jewtube deleted it.
Try this:
https://rumble.com/v26kgco-we-got-to-ce ... yrics.html

I read it was an Adult Swim bit from the early 2000s parodying the type of content on PBS.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

MrMan wrote:
July 23rd, 2023, 6:00 pm
Try this:
https://rumble.com/v26kgco-we-got-to-ce ... yrics.html

I read it was an Adult Swim bit from the early 2000s parodying the type of content on PBS.
Oh, heh, well thanks. That was mildly amusing.

I never call Asians any "epithets" since I like them a lot and have a huge passion for ancient Chinese (specifically Cantonese) language and culture, but FYI to anyone else with a passion for Cantonese language (possibly a niche area?), you might be interested to learn the following vocab:
清倉
(cing1 cong1)
Meaning "stock clearance," clearing out one's inventory. :wink:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/