Johnny vs Yick (Fight)

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
HappyGuy

Johnny vs Yick (Fight)

Post by HappyGuy »

The thread that was intercepted by their dicksword contest :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=41856#p331733

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HappyGuy

Re: Johnny vs Yick (Fight)

Post by HappyGuy »

Also fitting

Last edited by HappyGuy on February 2nd, 2020, 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I think the duo has comedic potential possibly comparable to those veteran troupers Corny and CE. Of course, Johnny honed his chops under Corny, a figure who looms large in the world of internet pissing contests. And am I remembering correctly that Yick may have served a brief apprenticeship with CE?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

gsjackson wrote:
January 9th, 2020, 3:57 pm
I think the duo has comedic potential possibly comparable to those veteran troupers Corny and CE.
Very glad some can see the humor in it because it was fun indeed.

However, I demoted @Cornfed months ago as his ability to faze me has all but waned. I briefly upgraded @MrManas my personal whipping boy, but that proved to be quite boring since it made me feel like a grown man beating up on a hapless pre-teen.

I'm in the mood for serious postings again.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

yick has become my unpaid marketing bitch. The more he posts, the more traffic I get.

I love seeing him lose his mind. He spends all day digging up old threads, creating fake profiles on pinalove (https://www.pinalove.com/johnny1975) and starting threads about me calling him a chink (due to him being a chink).

Also, his mother is a fat transsexual with stubble.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

There's no 'fight' as such - it's internet handbags. I have actually offered Johnny1975 the chance to meet up when I come back to England - I even suggested I would come to his home in London to meet up, but like the shithouse, coward, online hero that he is - did not accept - luckily for him because his jaw would be shattered all over the place within 30 seconds. All he is capable of is this - (very unintelligent) online trolling - like the low IQ, human blancmange that he most certainly is.

Now the thing is, I am happier abroad, I have a job I enjoy and make my own way. My life is great, online shennanigans aren't real life - I wish Johnny1975 would get off his arse and get a job and save some money so he can go back to the Philippines - the only country with a female population who will have sex with him - so he can shag someone for the second time in his life. I am sure the Philippines holds a special place in his heart as this is the place where he lost his virginity at the age of 40 (I bet that tidbit of information didn't make the final editing process in his best selling book 'The Smart Mans Guide to Dating :lol: - which is akin to John Denver's book - The Smart Man's Guide to Flying Planes :( )

Johnny1975 keeps PM'ing me with these little outbursts as well as trying to derail threads on here where I contribute, all he is doing disrupting the forum but if there are no mods to keep this fat, double digit IQ dwarf in check then there isn't much I can do about it. Of course, being the jobless bum he is - he has more time resources to do this than I.

Johnny1975 is basically a coward and a bum - he also has the IQ of an amoeba, for some reason, he doxxed himself on here and continues to doxx himself on here with the profile he made on Pinalove - looking at it, it is easy to see why he wants a 'Happier Abroad' lifestyle (but can't because he lacks IQ, education, guts and everything needed to be a man and actually achieve this).
Last edited by yick on January 11th, 2020, 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Johnny1975 walks into a pub with a baboon hanging around his neck and the barman looks at him and goes...

'Where did you get that f***ing dirty, ugly, stupid looking, disgusting ape from?'

And the baboon goes 'I met him on HappierAbroad! He wanted me to teach him how to set up an online business'.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

yick wrote:
January 7th, 2020, 8:07 pm
My mother is a fat transsexual with a profile on pinalove (https://www.pinalove.com/johnny1975) and I'm a faggot retard.
We are all aware of this.

And I accept.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Johnny1975 wrote:
January 22nd, 2020, 2:00 am
yick wrote:
My mother is a fat transsexual with a profile on pinalove (https://www.pinalove.com/johnny1975) and I'm a faggot retard.

And I accept.
That is you, you're so stupid to put the name you use on here on a dating site - fat, balding, ugly, short, four eyed - no wonder you were a virgin until middle age.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

I suggest we call a truce and put a stop to this silliness. It's disruptive to the forum.

@Winston I suggest you issue a no contact order between yick and Johnny1975
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

yick wrote:
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Johnny1975 wrote:
January 23rd, 2020, 2:53 am
yick wrote:
You have a double digit IQ and have the intellect of a gnat.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

TruthSeeker wrote:
January 23rd, 2020, 1:04 am
I suggest we call a truce and put a stop to this silliness. It's disruptive to the forum.

@Winston I suggest you issue a no contact order between yick and Johnny1975
Yes, I agree. This nonsense was funny at first, but now it is ruining the forum. @Winston please order these posters to stop and ban them if they don't. I know I myself have participated in behaviour like this in the past, but it is a question of degree.
'
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

@Winston, at a minimum, tell them to keep their turd flinging fight in only one thread.