Overcompensating men

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
HappyGuy

Overcompensating men

Post by HappyGuy »

There are so many overcompensating men in America that it's ridiculous! :shock: These days it's quicker to count the ones that aren't because there are so few normal guys left that sometimes it feels like an episode of the Twilight Zone.

Last edited by HappyGuy on December 10th, 2019, 12:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jonnyblond
Freshman Poster

Re: Overcompensating men

Post by Jonnyblond »

Being from Atlantic Canada. Unfortunately if your french you haven’t been blessed by height. Not saying all french men are short but a lot of french guys in my area are short. That being said...there are just to many short guys driving those lifted trucks and they all have the tattoo sleeve trying to give off the criminal bad boy vibe and it really doesn’t help them at all. The other day I was driving and this big lifted truck rolls up beside me and my wife was in tears laughing because the guy looked like he needed one of those high chairs kids use in restaurants just to reach the steering wheel. I find short guys also much more confrontational if they are around friends or women to make up for their lack of height, Mind you as crazy as it sounds the majority of fist fights I had a hard time winning were against short guys. It’s like they are brick walls. They can take a punch and dish it. But in my defense most short guys usually are pretty jacked up on either roids or hit the gym 3 times a day. There’s nothing wrong though with overcompensating though because even if it’s mostly an illusion. I find it makes those types pretty confident or they play that part pretty good.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Showing off should be a personality disorder. It's the most retarded thing. It was retarded back in high school and it's still retarded. Showing up by speeding, which endangers the physical well-being of others around you, goes beyond that. Get these freaks some help before they seriously injure someone.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

flowerthief00 wrote:
December 5th, 2019, 11:24 am
Get these freaks some help before they seriously injure someone.
Last edited by HappyGuy on February 5th, 2020, 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

American men are the best reason to avoid America

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

:shock:

Let's hope the women were impressed :D
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Jonnyblond wrote:
December 4th, 2019, 3:21 am
I find short guys also much more confrontational if they are around friends or women to make up for their lack of height
You don't say...

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Chris Morgan compilation

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Why are you driving in my country? 8)

Police Impersonator Caught

Another funny "police in action" thread: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=41741
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Sept 3, 2020
Driver of truck seen in video slamming into motorcycle on I-25 faces attempted murder charge

This kind of thing happens thousands of times a day in the sexually frustrated USA.
HappyGuy

Re: Overcompensating men | Trump and toxic masculinity

Post by HappyGuy »

July 04, 2020
America Is Done With Trump and Stupid Cruel Tough Guy Acts
https://www.thedailybeast.com/america-i ... h-guy-acts
Throughout Barack Obama’s presidency, a common complaint was that he wasn’t being “tough” enough. Not tough enough on foreign policy, on ISIS, on Russia, not tough enough on the Republicans who were stonewalling his agenda in Washington. What those people thought they wanted was a president who would get in there and knock some skulls together, like Harrison Ford fist-fighting at 30,000 feet in Air Force One or Macho Man Randy Savage breaking the fourth wall to proclaim that his opponent will be lucky to escape with his life, much less the championship belt. (Donald Trump, by the way, was on hand to witness Savage man up and claim the WWF’s fictitious belt). We wanted yelling and podium pounding and action movie one-liners. We’re America, goddamn it! Give me toxicity or give me death!

But Trump has proven that having an actual belligerent “tough guy” president sucks. We’re knotted up in a dozen unprecedented crises, and the people who are supposed to be managing them are too focused on making the president feel like he’s doing a good job to actually solve the problems that are supposed to be solved. We can’t post-match monologue our way out of this. We can’t knock out a pandemic with a folding chair.

It wasn’t long ago that domineering masculinity was something mainstream American culture lauded, but as Trump’s failures mount, and as his acolytes and bootlickers follow their god-king’s example, there’s never been a time when self-described manly men have looked more ridiculous.
"Macho Man" Randy Savage wins his first WWE Championship at WrestleMania IV 1989
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaUsMv0xmgA

Return to “Jokes, Humor, Comic Relief”