MGTOW cartoon on why men should NOT get married! LOL

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
Winston
Site Admin

MGTOW cartoon on why men should NOT get married! LOL

Post by Winston »

Hilarious and pessimistic MGTOW video about why men should not get married. What do you think? Is it accurate about most marriages?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Re: MGTOW cartoon on why men should NOT get married! LOL

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Winston wrote:
April 2nd, 2019, 1:44 am
Hilarious and pessimistic MGTOW video about why men should not get married. What do you think? Is it accurate about most marriages?

It definitely is accurate about marriage in the West. The system simply gives women too much power at men's expense. And women don't have consequences for abusing their power. If a man doesn't give his girlfriend/wife what she wants, she can fabricate a domestic charge against him. And then after divorce a man is stuck paying alimony and child support. Ideally if you want to settle down, you go foreign and you stay in her country; don't bring her back to the States. You want to look for a country that doesn't enforce the insane misandrist laws that break up families at home.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Great to see Winston even casually mentioning MGTOW on this forum!

But I'm afraid the married men and King Cuck himself, @MrMan(gina) might reflexively disagree. The King Cuck himself has justified marriage as just plain ole' "good" because being able to just walk away from a toxic, hideous wife "deprives people of the opportunity" to work things out and just stay together unhappily. He brags and boasts that he can have sex with the same, now unappealing wife with regularity, even when he would rather just masterbate than have boring, and tedious sexual relations with the only woman he has ever and will have have sex with. Finally, he actually bragged that his wife makes his social calender for him, in other words, drags him around like a spiritless rag doll to visit in-laws, and anyone else his wife deems important even though he would much rather sit in his man-cave, do man things, and just relish the time away from the old hag.

So things have gotten so bad for married men that they now cite NEGATIVES as positives in favor of getting married.
:lol:

I will be MGTOW till they slice the MGTOW tattoos off of my cold, dead body!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
April 2nd, 2019, 2:00 pm

But I'm afraid the married men and King Cuck himself, @MrMan(gina) might reflexively disagree. The King Cuck himself has justified marriage as just plain ole' "good" because being able to just walk away from a toxic, hideous wife "deprives people of the opportunity" to work things out and just stay together unhappily. He brags and boasts that he can have sex with the same, now unappealing wife with regularity, even when he would rather just masterbate than have boring, and tedious sexual relations with the only woman he has ever and will have have sex with. Finally, he actually bragged that his wife makes his social calender for him, in other words, drags him around like a spiritless rag doll to visit in-laws, and anyone else his wife deems important even though he would much rather sit in his man-cave, do man things, and just relish the time away from the old hag.

So things have gotten so bad for married men that they now cite NEGATIVES as positives in favor of getting married.
I come back after months of inactivity, and I see that Contrarian is so desperate to defend his irrational extreme philosophy that he resorts to making up lies and trash talking. You are presenting the crap you make up as my ideas. You just show yourself to be dishonest, dishonorable, and to have a nasty attitude toward those who disagree with you.

I am a Christian and so I take a traditional view of marriage. I believe marriages should stay together. I also believe that wives should submit to their husbands and that the man is the leader of the home. You comment there about marriage being plain old good, depriving people of the opportunity to walk away from a hideous wife-- those are your ideas, not mine. It is dishonest of you to present that as my idea.

I never said anything about having sex with an unappealing wife. My wife is probably older than the teenagers and 20-somethings you have written about paying to date you, the ones you shoot up with testosterone to be able to have sex with. But she still looks young and she's thin. She's Asian and stays out of the sun and takes care of her skin. I'm not into the pump and dump thing. I do not think it is good for men just to use a woman for sex, go on to the next one and care little for others but himself. I have a wife. I have kids. I have family. We have very different life philosophies. I realize you are very much invested in your version of MGTOW and it seems to hold a very religious-like place in your mind, so you are very much invested in just using women for sex and we do not have much in common when it comes to values on topics like marriage and relationships with women.

I also haven't posted anything along the lines of wanting to masturbate rather than have sex. That comes totally out of your imagination. Which makes me wonder why your mind would even go to the idea of me masturbating. That's plain weird. And no, I haven't chosen masturbation over sex with my wife. That's something you made up. Please keep your fantasies to yourself. It's grossing me out.

My wife did arrange the 'social calendar' back when I was posting as a grad student. I was too busy during the week while working on my dissertation to plan any weekend activities for the family, but it was still good to do stuff and have social interaction. We lived in one of the most beautiful places on earth, so it was good to have plans and go places and I didn't have to set up the plans. If I wrote that my wife does a lot of the grocery shopping or shopping for kids clothes, or some other mind-numbing activity I'd imagine you'd twist that around to a false claim that am not allowed to buy groceries or something along those lines. You just make up a lie vaguely related to a comment.

But I think posters who follow your posts or these conversations can see through your dishonesty. You seem to want to present yourself as a champion about men's rights, but you don't seem to care about other men, just this extreme philosophy. If you want to live single and not get married, I don't oppose you on that. I wouldn't wish a woman on a man with your philosophy. I would consider any woman who dated you who knew what you were about to be rather foolish. She'd have to just be in it for the pump and dump side of things. There are some men out there who'd go for one-night-stands with rabid man-hating feminists if they could, too.

I just wonder if you could be persuasive about your own philosophy without resorting to insulting others and making up lies about them, why don't you. Maybe you just can't defend it. Or it could just be your character seeping out in your posts. Other posters can see if you are being a hater and just plain nasty. Why would they want to follow a bad advertisement for MGTOW? It would take a weak-willed man indeed to follow you just because you'd insult him if he did not. That may be one of the types of men you could attract to your movement with your approach.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I come back after months of inactivity, and I see that Contrarian is so desperate to defend his irrational extreme philosophy that he resorts to making up lies and trash talking. You are presenting the crap you make up as my ideas. You just show yourself to be dishonest, dishonorable, and to have a nasty attitude toward those who disagree with you.

I am a Christian and so I take a traditional view of marriage. I believe marriages should stay together. I also believe that wives should submit to their husbands and that the man is the leader of the home. You comment there about marriage being plain old good, depriving people of the opportunity to walk away from a hideous wife-- those are your ideas, not mine. It is dishonest of you to present that as my idea.

I never said anything about having sex with an unappealing wife. My wife is probably older than the teenagers and 20-somethings you have written about paying to date you, the ones you shoot up with testosterone to be able to have sex with. But she still looks young and she's thin. She's Asian and stays out of the sun and takes care of her skin. I'm not into the pump and dump thing. I do not think it is good for men just to use a woman for sex, go on to the next one and care little for others but himself. I have a wife. I have kids. I have family. We have very different life philosophies. I realize you are very much invested in your version of MGTOW and it seems to hold a very religious-like place in your mind, so you are very much invested in just using women for sex and we do not have much in common when it comes to values on topics like marriage and relationships with women.

I also haven't posted anything along the lines of wanting to masturbate rather than have sex. That comes totally out of your imagination. Which makes me wonder why your mind would even go to the idea of me masturbating. That's plain weird. And no, I haven't chosen masturbation over sex with my wife. That's something you made up. Please keep your fantasies to yourself. It's grossing me out.

My wife did arrange the 'social calendar' back when I was posting as a grad student. I was too busy during the week while working on my dissertation to plan any weekend activities for the family, but it was still good to do stuff and have social interaction. We lived in one of the most beautiful places on earth, so it was good to have plans and go places and I didn't have to set up the plans. If I wrote that my wife does a lot of the grocery shopping or shopping for kids clothes, or some other mind-numbing activity I'd imagine you'd twist that around to a false claim that am not allowed to buy groceries or something along those lines. You just make up a lie vaguely related to a comment.

But I think posters who follow your posts or these conversations can see through your dishonesty. You seem to want to present yourself as a champion about men's rights, but you don't seem to care about other men, just this extreme philosophy. If you want to live single and not get married, I don't oppose you on that. I wouldn't wish a woman on a man with your philosophy. I would consider any woman who dated you who knew what you were about to be rather foolish. She'd have to just be in it for the pump and dump side of things. There are some men out there who'd go for one-night-stands with rabid man-hating feminists if they could, too.

I just wonder if you could be persuasive about your own philosophy without resorting to insulting others and making up lies about them, why don't you. Maybe you just can't defend it. Or it could just be your character seeping out in your posts. Other posters can see if you are being a hater and just plain nasty. Why would they want to follow a bad advertisement for MGTOW? It would take a weak-willed man indeed to follow you just because you'd insult him if he did not. That may be one of the types of men you could attract to your movement with your approach.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »