Fat women described as 'healthy'

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
walrusface
Freshman Poster

Fat women described as 'healthy'

Post by walrusface »

A cartoon I did about Cosmopolitan putting a fat model on their cover. It is bizarre how in the west, fat women are being described as 'healthy' and slim women described as 'unhealthy' and looking 'unrealistic'.

Politically incorrect comics at www.minds.com/SlapdashComix

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Fat women described as 'healthy'

Post by MrMan »

I have heard 'healthy' used as a euphemism for fat before.

Some of the magazines have put women on their covers who are so skinny, it doesn't look normal. There has been a backlash against it. A lot of the men on the forum probably like at least a little in the way of curves. The skinny 9-year-old boy look isn't attractive.

But putting 200 or 300 pound women on covers is promoting problems on the opposite end of the spectrum.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

The really skinny chicks like VB are not attractive and neither is Tess Holliday with all that cargo. If she slimmed down to a "fuller figure" and lost those ghastly tattoo's I think she would look quite nice.
walrusface
Freshman Poster

Post by walrusface »

Yeah, Tess Holliday actually has a fairly pretty face. She seems to have been blessed that all that fat hasn't affected her face a great deal. The obese look is never going to look attractive though, apart from a small number of chubby-chasers. Also agreed on the tattoos. Even when I see a girl who I think is attractive, seeing tattoos is always a big let down for me.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/plus-si ... 17747.html

The 'healthy' American grrl ...
Plus-size blogger wearing a bikini is told to 'cover up'
Yahoo Lifestyle
Elise Solé
April 12, 2018
A plus-size blogger shooting bikini photos in an upscale hotel was told to “cover up” but insists women like her “will be seen.”
On Wednesday, Anna O’Brien, 33, the New York City-based founder of the fashion and lifestyle blog Glitter and Lazers, shared her experience on Instagram, posting a photo of herself wearing a snake skin-print bikini.
https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/hJ7uJ ... f89fa31846
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

To be fair, seriously underweight and show up only with skin and bones is not attractive either and at least as dangerous for your health as considerably overweight.

In our society, we often eat too much and exercise too little and many of us have overweight problems. If your BMI is 25 or 28, this is not really a problem - at least not for me and I don't care if a woman has a few extra pounds. However a BMI 40 is indeed morbidly obese and is causing health problems, usually starting with diabetes, insufficient blood circulation in both feet etc. and to be so much overweight is plainly ugly. Just ugly.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Yohan wrote:
September 19th, 2018, 3:33 am
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/plus-si ... 17747.html

The 'healthy' American grrl ...
Plus-size blogger wearing a bikini is told to 'cover up'
Yahoo Lifestyle
Elise Solé
April 12, 2018
A plus-size blogger shooting bikini photos in an upscale hotel was told to “cover up” but insists women like her “will be seen.”
On Wednesday, Anna O’Brien, 33, the New York City-based founder of the fashion and lifestyle blog Glitter and Lazers, shared her experience on Instagram, posting a photo of herself wearing a snake skin-print bikini.
https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/hJ7uJ ... f89fa31846
Only people the same kind of size as her would find her body attractive. She ought to be do something constructive like making a sustained effort to lose weight thus improving her health, rather than promoting obesity and giving off the wrong message. Maybe she's too full of herself to realise it though.
walrusface
Freshman Poster

Post by walrusface »

Yohan wrote:
September 19th, 2018, 3:33 am

She will be seen alright. It'd be hard to miss her.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The average woman in the United States is 5' 4" and weighs 165 lbs. Between 50 and 65% of women in the US are overweight! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
walrusface
Freshman Poster

Post by walrusface »

jamesbond wrote:
September 30th, 2018, 5:47 pm
The average woman in the United States is 5' 4" and weighs 165 lbs. Between 50 and 65% of women in the US are overweight! :shock:
That's heavier than me and I'm 5'10 :lol: