Someone got hitched and didn't tell us?

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Someone got hitched and didn't tell us?

Post by Teal Lantern »

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Someone got hitched and didn't tell us?

Post by MrMan »

You are talking about Mr Wu in that wedding dress. Those Chinese men kind of resemble one another, but the face isn't the same. Let's just hope JamesBond doesn't do up some photos with Winston's face.

Talk about starting a marriage out the wrong way. How is that guy on that siteever going to wear the pants in the family?

The bride was afraid the dress would make her look fat. The bride's fat made her look fat. She looked fat in the tux.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

MrMan wrote:You are talking about Mr Wu in that wedding dress. Those Chinese men kind of resemble one another, but the face isn't the same. Let's just hope JamesBond doesn't do up some photos with Winston's face.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

jamesbond wrote:
MrMan wrote:You are talking about Mr Wu in that wedding dress. Those Chinese men kind of resemble one another, but the face isn't the same. Let's just hope JamesBond doesn't do up some photos with Winston's face.
This explains why veils were invented. :lol:
That moment when you realize you paid for Rachel but got Leah, instead. :shock:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything