How to make Winston more famous?

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Re: How to make Winston more famous?

Post by pandabear »

Okay, Winston has been outdone, yet again.

https://www.yahoo.com/style/an-essay-ti ... 02003.html

Someone named Dave Han writes a mild article stating that he wouldn't date a Feminist

http://www.newspressnow.com/josephine/w ... 670e0.html

And, he predictably gets scorched.

But, Winston is sliding under the radar.

Maybe Winston should start a YouTube channel like Sandman--a daily 10-minute broadcast, that gets a lot of views. When he eventually makes the point that Colombian donkeys are more satisfying than American women, then that ought to generate some fame.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ironfist
Freshman Poster

Post by ironfist »

very disturbing videos
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

ironfist wrote:very disturbing videos
You're right! Winston needs to make a series of very disturbing videos!
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Maybe, to be different, Winston could do goats instead of donkeys?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston needs to start doing seminars in the US, Canada, Australia and the UK about the idea of dating abroad. Just think of all the "broads" he could get then. :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

pandabear wrote:Okay, Winston has been outdone, yet again.

https://www.yahoo.com/style/an-essay-ti ... 02003.html

Someone named Dave Han writes a mild article stating that he wouldn't date a Feminist

http://www.newspressnow.com/josephine/w ... 670e0.html

And, he predictably gets scorched.

But, Winston is sliding under the radar.

Maybe Winston should start a YouTube channel like Sandman--a daily 10-minute broadcast, that gets a lot of views. When he eventually makes the point that Colombian donkeys are more satisfying than American women, then that ought to generate some fame.
Agree that YouTube is the way to go. Also agree that volume is king. There is so much to discuss! He could also pepper in some interviews from expats living abroad similar to what JC does at RetireCheapAsia.com. Huge opportunity to seize and since Winston already has the webpage, he'd be a natural.

If I were in his shoes, I'd hire a good virtual assistant or two to help Winston get his YouTube channel off the ground.

Will he listen? Doubtful. But it's a great idea.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The legendary Winston Wu. :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

jamesbond wrote:
June 11th, 2017, 3:53 am
The legendary Winston Wu. :P

LOL, this is awesome. Did you make that gif @jamesbond?

My guess is the "West" collapsing will add momentum to Winston's popularity naturally, but open to ideas how we can aid his cause.
By the way @Winston, are you ever going to do any paperbacks of your ebooks? Not sure how much that'd add to your revenues and/or fame, but I'd pick up paperback versions to support you, even though I already am sold on going overseas.
The hot chicks should definitely be on the cover if there's a paperback version(s).
In fact, if it was me, might be a good idea to also add hot chicks to the covers of your other works like "Debunking PseudoSkeptical Arguments of Paranormal Debunkers" and "Debunking Christian Circular Arguments and Assumptions" too.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

pandabear wrote:
September 2nd, 2016, 8:29 pm
There are a lot of great photos of Winston, but I don't think that they are widely viewed outside of this forum.

He has had one serious take-down by the Feminists

http://jezebel.com/5874834/meet-the-web ... n-and-ufos
I've just read the article on Winston by Jezebel.

It was freakin' hilarous!!!

It was one of those cases where you read some critical piece against a controversial figure but, rather than making you think bad of him, the content of the critical piece makes you like him even more!!!

Thank you, Jezebel.

Btw, those feminists at the site just seemed so serious and like such killjoys. In my opinion their extreme seriousness makes the whole incident even funnier!!!

@WilliamSmith, the hot chicks for the covers of Winston's books is a good idea!

Back in the mid 2000s I used to buy instructional books of grappling techniques. That was when Jiujitsu and MMA were only just starting to take off in my part of the world and I'd take whatever materials I could get my hands on for the purpose of my own learning. Anyway, the instructional books always had glossy photos of dudes demonstrating pinning techniques, chokes, submission holds and escapes step by step. Dudes in shorts and rash guards. I always thought that if I were to write such a book I would have had the techniques demonstrated by hot chicks in bikinis. I think a book like that would sell way better. :lol: Nowadays that's a thing though. On the internet I've come across videos of Jiujitsu and MMA techniques demonstrated by hot female models with an erotic emphasis. There's even fight events featuring bikini-clad babes!