15 Reasons to Date a Single Mom

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

15 Reasons to Date a Single Mom

Post by Teal Lantern »

They should start calling it e_smarmony.
Anyway, this way to teh lulz.

Now form a nice orderly line, gentlemen.
Big smiles, wallets at the ready. :razz:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Ridiculous...can't believe they posted that on their website
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Are any of those reasons legit?

In the movie "Jerry McGuire", Tom Cruise dated a single mom. Hollywood glorifies that for some reason.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Winston wrote:Are any of those reasons legit?

In the movie "Jerry McGuire", Tom Cruise dated a single mom. Hollywood glorifies that for some reason.
They are either not legit or the "benefit" isn't really a benefit at all.

I can't understand why anyone would want a "ready-made family". It's like taking responsibility for mistakes that aren't yours. The only mistake you'd make is involving yourself in this scenario. Her kids will never be your kids...you will never really be their father. Many of those kids are already f***ed up on top of it. Trying to involve yourself is masochistic IMO.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

9 Reasons not to date a single mom

1. They never have time to do anything
2. They always cancel dates at the last minute because of some family emergency
3. They show up late because they couldn't leave the house until the babysitter showed up
4. Their kids are assholes because they're growing up without a male role model
5. Having sex with a woman who's given birth is like f***ing a bowl of pudding
6. You don't know if they're into you, or if they're looking for an additional source of income to take care of their kids
7. They're delusional, because they still think that they're God's gift to men, even if they have 6 bastards by 6 different fathers
8. You could be falsely accused of abusing her kids
9. You could end up paying child support for a bunch of brats that aren't even yours.

I'm sure I'll think of some more later.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I could marry a single mom, but only if all of her kids are over 12. That way, I'll only have to put up with her brats for a maximum of 5 years.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hero wrote:9 Reasons not to date a single mom.
Here is the 10th reason not to date a single mother. Kids raised by single mothers are more likely to end up in prison. 70% of all men who are in prison, where raised by a single mother! :shock:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Hero wrote:I could marry a single mom, but only if all of her kids are over 12. That way, I'll only have to put up with her brats for a maximum of 5 years.
If they went to college, you might have to put up with them (financially) until 25 or 26.
And, if you knock out a kid with the mom, well ...
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Sex with Western skanks is barely worth it or not worth it in the first place. Becoming the step-wallet to some skank's bastard thug offspring on top of that is just insane.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Hero wrote:I could marry a single mom, but only if all of her kids are over 12. That way, I'll only have to put up with her brats for a maximum of 5 years.
If they went to college, you might have to put up with them (financially) until 25 or 26.
And, if you knock out a kid with the mom, well ...
:shock:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 16th, 2020, 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Everything eharmony said is true in the Philippines. Dating an American single mom is like throwing your money onto a fire and getting arrested at the same time.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Ghost wrote:And that's from eHarmony? I thought it was supposed to be a good Christian dating site...Heh.
Modern "Christianity" is much like the rest of modern culture. Corrupt & tilted.

A good Christian woman ... does whatever the hell she pleases, then finds GAWWWD just before The Wallâ„¢ finds her.

A good Christian man ... puts a ring on her finger, after she's spent her best years being banged looser than a wizard's sleeve, and must never "judge" her past unfavorably.
Oh, and legally adopts her three f**k-trophies. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

icarus
Freshman Poster

Post by icarus »

tre wrote:Ridiculous...can't believe they posted that on their website
Come on man it's a business, many of their clients are single mothers no doubt. Do the math, $$.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -- Albert Einstein
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Spent the night with a couple of Thai single moms. We went in a bar and most of the dancers were also moms.

Moms are good because at least you know other guys thought there was something worth a look.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.