The lead singer in this music video looks just like Winston!

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

The lead singer in this music video looks just like Winston!

Post by jamesbond »

Doesn't the lead singer in this music video look just like Winston? :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another music video from this guy who looks like Winstons twin brother! :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a parody of the first video I posted. It's a different guy in this music video but he still looks like Winston! :D

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Now the lead singer from the music video looks JUST like Winston, doesn't he? :lol:

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Winston, being a Hokkien-speaking Taiwanese uncle with a buzzcut, would look like this if he were a bit thinner.

I can totally imagine him getting off with these dancers, hahaha. :P There's still hope for middle-aged Taiwanese guys with buzzcuts!

royalism
Freshman Poster

Post by royalism »

Falcon wrote:Winston, being a Hokkien-speaking Taiwanese uncle with a buzzcut, would look like this if he were a bit thinner.

I can totally imagine him getting off with these dancers, hahaha. :P There's still hope for middle-aged Taiwanese guys with buzzcuts!

Funny that you are from "Thailand"

A lot of luk thung and mor lam music from thailand sounds like this too
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

royalism wrote:Funny that you are from "Thailand"

A lot of luk thung and mor lam music from thailand sounds like this too
Actually a lot of it's from Japanese enka music, since Taiwan was a Japanese colony from 1895-1945. This type of music is usually associated with more rural folks (stereotypically betelnut addicts from the countryside who are married to Vietnamese mail-order brides), even though it might sometimes sound more soulful than modern Taiwanese Mandopop.

We're always saying that Winston looks like a taxi driver, but how about a truck driver? :D In the lyrics, he says he chews betelnut to keep himself awake as he goes trucking across Taiwan's highways. :P

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The lead singer in this music video looks just like Wins

Post by jamesbond »

Winston as a Chinese taxi driver. :D