Winston is now famous, check out these pictures!

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Re: Winston is now famous, check out these pictures!

Post by pandabear »

Great! Now, here is another challenge for you. Since Winston has admitted to publicly urinating in movie theaters, take a picture of a statue like this

and make it look like Winston. Trying to make the face look like a bronze image of Winston will be quite a challenge. I think that it is done somehow with "Levels", but I don't remember how to do it.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This is the best I can do for now being sleep deprived. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

pandabear wrote:You could use the photo in your avatar, and put Winston's face in for either Donald or Melania (or both).
Here you go Pandabear, you asked for it and here it is, Winston and his lovely wife Melania. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

What a cute couple!
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Another one that you could do

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »