Will Smith knock the F out of Chris Rock

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Will Smith knock the F out of Chris Rock

Post by Voyager1 »

Do you think he overreacted? It wasn't that bad of a joke. I mean GI Jane 2. It was all good humor. I think he overreacted.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Re: Will Smith knock the F out of Chris Rock

Post by TruthSeeker »

Some people are saying that was staged. To me looked real.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Nothing is what it seems in Hollyweird............
Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

If real, Will Smith is a pathetic simp for defending the non-existent honor of his whore wife, on top of everything else.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

It's not fake. It's 100% real. Actors are weird and Will Smith is probably going through some issues in his life. In his speech he was emotional and crying all over the place. He's an unstable person and took it out on Chris Rock.
Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Some say that Will Smith is a faggot and that is why his pretend wife whores around. Not that she would need an excuse.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

kangarunner wrote:
March 28th, 2022, 12:26 pm
It's not fake. It's 100% real. Actors are weird and Will Smith is probably going through some issues in his life. In his speech he was emotional and crying all over the place. He's an unstable person and took it out on Chris Rock.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cBRfjcY9SQ
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Cornfed wrote:
March 28th, 2022, 1:05 pm
Some say that Will Smith is a faggot and that is why his pretend wife whores around. Not that she would need an excuse.
What are you talking about?? I don't even have a wife. (Well, I have been reading some books about polygamy and harem management lately.) 8)
I also go by Bill if my name's shortened, and I'm definitely not a faggot.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

P.S. I just skimmed an article about it and watched the clip.

Comment #1: So now in the 21st century version of Hollywood controlled by the Synagogue of Satan, even overpaid hollywood celeb black guys aren't allowed to be masculine enough anymore to give some guy a little slap for insulting his wife on stage, eh? Pretty soon they'll probably ban all heteros period and only allow pedos and trannies up there.

Comment #2: I remember that girl Jada Pinkett from when I was a kid in the 90's. She was in Tales from the Crypt: Demon Knight with William Sadler, and I remember thinking she was a nice looking girl, especially in short shorts if I remember rightly.
I don't watch talmudvision or any modern movies, so didn't know she was married to that guy (the other William Smith). :D
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

To answer the subject line, Smith didn't hit him that hard, so I think Chris Rock still has some left in him.

Smith's wife has some sort of medical condition that makes her hair fall out, so I can understand what he did. I'm not justifying it, but I understand it. Insulting women's appearance in front of the world is pretty low brow.

I thought it was staged until I saw Smith started cussing when I saw it (after it happened.)

Either Smith doesn't know how to hit a man hard, or he had just enough self-control to hit Rock hard enough to make a point about his wife's 'honor', while making himself look like a wimp who doesn't know how to fight and not get charges pressed against him. If he'd knocked out a tooth, he'd be in trouble.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Heh, yeah, I think he probably could've KO'ed him but deliberately held back because he was just standing up for his wife + not wanting to get sued, arrested, etc. :)