Natural French Soaps, Honey and Bee Products in Taiwan!

Got something to sell? A service to offer? Or a place to rent/lease? Post it here. Disclaimer: We are not liable for the offers placed here. Use at your own discretion.
Winston
Site Admin

Natural French Soaps, Honey and Bee Products in Taiwan!

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
If any of you are into natural olive oil soaps, pure longan honey, tea flower bee pollen, or royal jelly products, there is a great shop I know in Taichung run by a guy named Bryan. The owner is very knowledgeable and speaks really good English. I highly recommend it and use his products myself. They also ship products (international and domestic) at low rates.

His olive oil soaps are imported from France (Marius Fabre Marseilles brand), come in big sizes and are not as expensive as other natural soaps in Taiwan. And his honey, bee pollen and royal jelly products come from bee farms that use no pesticides or chemicals.

If any of you are interested, here is his website that includes the address and phone number:
http://www.pcstore.com.tw/idunn/

To translate the above site into English, open it in Google Chrome or use this free translation tool:
http://translate.google.com

I know that one of his shops is near Dong Hai University, but I don't know if he has any others. But you don't have to go to his shop. They ship at low rates. Shipping within Taiwan is only 65NT and abroad at low rates as well.

You can email Bryan with any questions. He speaks really fluent English. His email is: service.idunn@gmail.com

Hope you all can try it out sometime.

Sincerely,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne