Do people say this offensive drivel outside the Anglosphere?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Do people say this offensive drivel outside the Anglosphere?

Post by DaRick »

Hey guys. Long time no write.

Anyway, I was extolling the virtues of foreign women on this Australian Rules Football site. It was a rather long post, detailing my experiences and motivations for seeking out foreign women over Australian women (which I clearly stated had more to do with values and culture than sexual reasons - i.e - I was not interested in having sex with Australian girls and was not simply going overseas because I wasn't 'getting any').

I also stated that I was beginning to date a Filipina living in Manila who was doing her IT degree (much harder to do in the Philippines than in AUS - in AUS, your study is subsidised by the government until you start working - in the Phillipines, tuition is relatively expensive and takes a large chunk out of their wage - and they have to pay to sit exams).

Then this moron comes on and says that the idea 'sounded pretty lame'. He also asked me whether I was promoted this 'easy Asian bird' because 'I couldn't get laid with the bitches here'. That's what the guy said - despite all that I said!

Aside from knowing SFA about how the majority of Filipinas think about sex (I would say that your typical Australian girl behaves like a Filipina 'bar girl' does - except that these 'bar girls' are a minority and probably have much more amenable personalities - I know, I did encounter one on the net - she was screwy, but still much nicer than your typical Australian girl), this comment smacks of the sort of racism and colonialist imperialism that I've only thus far encountered within the Anglosphere - that Australian girls are the 'best' and that 'inferior' girls are only pursued by Australian guys as a last resort because they can't get any here. It of course, has nothing to do with what I described above. Not at all. :roll:

Tell me, Ladislav, Winston or anybody else with experience, do people outside of the Anglosphere perceive girls from other nationalities as being 'inferior' to their own the way that many of the Anglosphere's denizens do? (I find that Anglo girls use this line of thinking more, although many young Anglo guys do, too)

BTW, I'm not implying that anyone here thinks in these terms. Definitely not. This forum is filled with people who despise that way of thinking. I think that clown's comment really upset me because he was not only casting aspersions on my motives, but he was also slandering my Filipina's character by painting her as some sort of budding prostitute.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Yes, this happens everywhere. It is just that it is not said in English.

Degree and frequency is different,too. Also, it all depends on the nationality of the girl. An Aussie would smirk about a Filipina but maybe not about a Singaporean, though. A Japanese would smirk about a Vietnamese not about a Finnish woman. Basically, whoever is poorer or from a poorer country is laughed at. In India they would be saying nasty things about you wanting to fall in love with someone of a lower casts. But because it is not in English you would not know.
In the Philippines I remember guys would walk up to the girl I was with and whisper shit into her ears- "why are you with him?". Angry flashes of the eyes, smirks.
Soon, you'll be immune. It will feel like just a breeze or a wind. This will no longer offend you.

This is tribalism and territorialism. Then you have regionalism. People from even the same country do not like each other. So, yes, this is pretty much universal. Northern nations are more race conscious; southern nations are more region and class conscious.

In other countries they would be even less politically correct about it and would word it differently It is just that they would probably not say- 'easy Asian bird'; one Russian lady described her Asian neighbors as those "flat faced, slit eyed, yellow rein deer herders". So, Anglos would be a bit more diplomatic at least when talking to others. And Asians call white people "red haired monkey, devil who came from the ocean, a ghost man, a white devil, and a a foreigner- ALWAYS a foreigner. But it is not said in English so you do not know it.

But Anglos have one thing in common, they all think that if given a chance, most humans would rather live in their country than in his/her own, that a person is by nature English speaking and all other languages are nonsense; and that all countries are basically colonies of theirs in one way or another; and Americans believe that even among Anglos, an Aussie or a Brit or a Canadian would much rather be an American.
Other countries do not have that mythology about themselves as much.But they still mostly do not think that going to a poorer country for girls is a good idea.
Now, if this Aussie were told a story about how you 'd met a Princess of Brunei, he would not say anything offensive about her; maybe just say something about you.
I think that clown's comment really upset me because he was not only casting aspersions on my motives, but he was also slandering my Filipina's character by painting her as some sort of budding prostitute.
Oh, after a while you will learn to pay those things no mind because ultimately as long as people are not verbally assaulted in public, your money and love flow is not affected and a person is legally not prevented from being with you, everything else is small stuff really. And they are entitled to thier opinion. One thing I have learned at 50 is to pay less and less attention to what others say when it comes to such things.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

"But Anglos have one thing in common, they all think that if given a chance, most humans would rather live in their country than in his/her own, that a person is by nature English speaking and all other languages are nonsense; and that all countries are basically colonies of theirs in one way or another; and Americans believe that even among Anglos, an Aussie or a Brit or a Canadian would much rather be an American. "

This opinion is prejudice just like all of the others that you wrote in your post that people have in other nations.

It is also not true, and you know that it is not true.

There are many expats who definitely do NOT think that everyone should move to USA/etc. where they are from.

That's why they are expats.
Last edited by globetrotter on December 21st, 2010, 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aware
Freshman Poster

Post by Aware »

Like Ladislav said, talk is cheap. People will never run out of things to SAY to put down ideas that are unfamiliar to them or that make them feel insecure.

Besides, calling your Filipina a prostitute is hypocrisy. I would like to know how much money this guy needs to spend on his "bitches" in order to get them to sleep with him -- how many dinners, gifts, flowers etc. it requires to garner her attention. Attention that will be fleeting, at best.

I would take his insults with a grain of salt. Just be happy knowing that you are able to see through the bullshit, that you are doing something about it, and that he will eventually drown in it (whether he notices or not).
The dating scene in America: 500 men are fishing in an eroded little pond. There are 20 fish in the water. 10 of those fish have already been caught and released back in. The other 10 are dead.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

globetrotter wrote:There are many expats who definitely do NOT think that everyone should move to USA/etc. where they are from.

Expats are exceptions to the general rule; I think we both know this. I feel that it takes a certain kind of character to be an expat.

And yes, it is true that most Anglos do hold very high opinions of their own countries, despite their misandrist natures essentially hobbling their own character development and prospects within said country (my father, who is constantly taken for granted at work, still extols Australia as "the best country in the world" :lol:). It is true that most citizens of just about every country would hold similar views (I know Russians feel this way, for instance), but I feel that the pride of Anglo males in their countries is more misplaced. Technologically, the Anglosphere has a proud tradition. Morally, spiritually and intellectually, the place is increasingly becoming a void. I've also touched on the Anglo feminist inspired legislation that should temper male pride in their country, but usually doesn't.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

Aware wrote:Besides, calling your Filipina a prostitute is hypocrisy. I would like to know how much money this guy needs to spend on his "bitches" in order to get them to sleep with him -- how many dinners, gifts, flowers etc. it requires to garner her attention. Attention that will be fleeting, at best.
Excellent point. You need material goods and money to impress Anglo girls more than girls of other nationalities, this I know. That is part of the reason why they are so attracted to people like Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise.

Besides, he doesn't appear to be able to possibly comprehend that I could be looking overseas for a relationship, not just for sex (Anglo girls are often terrible at relationships). Now that I've calmed down since last night, I see that his attitude towards my writings and my motives is basically projection - he would go overseas to seek sex if he couldn't 'get any' in Australia. But he implies that he can get 'sex' from 'superior' Anglo girls, so he thinks that makes him superior to me, because he managed to impress a 'tougher, superior' set of girls.
I would take his insults with a grain of salt. Just be happy knowing that you are able to see through the bullshit, that you are doing something about it, and that he will eventually drown in it (whether he notices or not).
My Filipina told me to do this, too. If he wants to head into an emotional and financial minefield with an Anglo girl, let him. I can only do so much to help idiots who will willfully put their assets and livelihoods at risk like that.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

globetrotter wrote:"But Anglos have one thing in common, they all think that if given a chance, most humans would rather live in their country than in his/her own, that a person is by nature English speaking and all other languages are nonsense; and that all countries are basically colonies of theirs in one way or another; and Americans believe that even among Anglos, an Aussie or a Brit or a Canadian would much rather be an American. "

This opinion is prejudice just like all of the others that you wrote in your post that people have in other nations.

It is also not true, and you know that it is not true.

There are many expats who definitely do NOT think that everyone should move to USA/etc. where they are from.

I apologize for the "all" statement. Let me rephrase it:

...Most Anglos have one thing in common, they in their majority think that if given a chance, most humans would rather live in their country than in his/her own, that a person is by nature English speaking and most other languages are nonsense; and that most countries are basically colonies of theirs in one way or another or want to be like them; and an overwhelming majority of Americans believe that even among Anglos, an Aussie or a Brit or a Canadian would much rather be an American. "

This is an observation, not a pre ( before) judice ( judgement). And among most Anglo expats a virtually microscopic/nano number learns the language of the country they are in. Granted, they are polite to the natives for the most part but most seem to carry some kind of inner neo-colonial complex. Seen it so many times and in some 90+ % of cases.

No, definitely people on this board are not like that at all/
Lol. By the eroded pond there is a fishing school where aspiring fishermen are sold expensive seminars on how to catch more of the fish that is still alive and how to revive dead fish. There is a psychiatric office ready to provide advice for a hefty fee.
Those men who wish to go fishing to the nearby Great Lakes and the Nile are called losers, exploiters and perverts.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

DaRick wrote:
Aware wrote:Besides, calling your Filipina a prostitute is hypocrisy. I would like to know how much money this guy needs to spend on his "bitches" in order to get them to sleep with him -- how many dinners, gifts, flowers etc. it requires to garner her attention. Attention that will be fleeting, at best.
Excellent point. You need material goods and money to impress Anglo girls more than girls of other nationalities, this I know. That is part of the reason why they are so attracted to people like Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise.

Besides, he doesn't appear to be able to possibly comprehend that I could be looking overseas for a relationship, not just for sex (Anglo girls are often terrible at relationships). Now that I've calmed down since last night, I see that his attitude towards my writings and my motives is basically projection - he would go overseas to seek sex if he couldn't 'get any' in Australia. But he implies that he can get 'sex' from 'superior' Anglo girls, so he thinks that makes him superior to me, because he managed to impress a 'tougher, superior' set of girls.
My Filipina told me to do this, too. If he wants to head into an emotional and financial minefield with an Anglo girl, let him. I can only do so much to help idiots who will willfully put their assets and livelihoods at risk like that.

Sounds like this is guy is a loser and a prick! Oh and an idiot as you said.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

TRADER1972 wrote:
DaRick wrote:

Sounds like this is guy is a loser and a prick! Oh and an idiot as you said.
Well, let's put it this way: if even a significant minority of Australian guys think like him, then Australia is in deep trouble. Looking back, it still amazes me how a person can slander foreign girls like that with a straight face when you consider how awful Australian girls often are.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: Do people say this offensive drivel outside the Anglosph

Post by E_Irizarry »

DaRick wrote:Hey guys. Long time no write.

Anyway, I was extolling the virtues of foreign women on this Australian Rules Football site. It was a rather long post, detailing my experiences and motivations for seeking out foreign women over Australian women (which I clearly stated had more to do with values and culture than sexual reasons - i.e - I was not interested in having sex with Australian girls and was not simply going overseas because I wasn't 'getting any').

I also stated that I was beginning to date a Filipina living in Manila who was doing her IT degree (much harder to do in the Philippines than in AUS - in AUS, your study is subsidised by the government until you start working - in the Phillipines, tuition is relatively expensive and takes a large chunk out of their wage - and they have to pay to sit exams).

Then this moron comes on and says that the idea 'sounded pretty lame'. He also asked me whether I was promoted this 'easy Asian bird' because 'I couldn't get laid with the bitches here'. That's what the guy said - despite all that I said!

Aside from knowing SFA about how the majority of Filipinas think about sex (I would say that your typical Australian girl behaves like a Filipina 'bar girl' does - except that these 'bar girls' are a minority and probably have much more amenable personalities - I know, I did encounter one on the net - she was screwy, but still much nicer than your typical Australian girl), this comment smacks of the sort of racism and colonialist imperialism that I've only thus far encountered within the Anglosphere - that Australian girls are the 'best' and that 'inferior' girls are only pursued by Australian guys as a last resort because they can't get any here. It of course, has nothing to do with what I described above. Not at all. :roll:

Tell me, Ladislav, Winston or anybody else with experience, do people outside of the Anglosphere perceive girls from other nationalities as being 'inferior' to their own the way that many of the Anglosphere's denizens do? (I find that Anglo girls use this line of thinking more, although many young Anglo guys do, too)

BTW, I'm not implying that anyone here thinks in these terms. Definitely not. This forum is filled with people who despise that way of thinking. I think that clown's comment really upset me because he was not only casting aspersions on my motives, but he was also slandering my Filipina's character by painting her as some sort of budding prostitute.
Hey man. I commend her for getting her degree in IT in PH/RP. They don't pay shit in the Philippines, even in ManKilla Manila. I lived there for almost a year in Davao City and in Quezon City (which is in the Manila Metro area).

And yes, bargirls and putas (pro's) are the lower-echelon of SE Asia....I have dealt with Cambodian, Thai, and Filipina putas before.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

When I was in my 20s and had more time on my hands, it was my online crusade to go to Plentyoffish, Askmen, and other types of forums, to spread the word about how much better foreign women are.

Now I regret that. Seeing as how in the USA, the feminist lobby has successfully gotten the US congress to enact IMBRA, cause US cunts are threatened by the tide of foreign women coming to the states to marry us losers, I think it is a very bad idea to go spreading the word around, especially sense that means a greater visibility to the cunts who'd want to smash you out of existence using the power of the state!

Another thing is, if you have ever met someone who holds a different opinion, you'll realize that arguing rationally with a person only serves to reinforce their beliefs. It does not convert them to your point of view. Speaking about foreign women being better will only enrage the male feminists and female feminists out there. It will not make them empathize with you at all. Just hate you (for whatever internet hate is worth). Completely pointless.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

E_Irizarry wrote:Hey man. I commend her for getting her degree in IT in PH/RP. They don't pay shit in the Philippines, even in ManKilla Manila. I lived there for almost a year in Davao City and in Quezon City (which is in the Manila Metro area).

And yes, bargirls and putas (pro's) are the lower-echelon of SE Asia....I have dealt with Cambodian, Thai, and Filipina putas before.
Well, she told me that many people elected to do nursing, because that was their best shot at going overseas...and no, they don't get paid much. An Australian dollar goes a long, long way over there.

I'm aware that bargirls are not exactly of a high status over there. So if your typical Australian girl behaves like a grumpier version of a Filipina bargirl, what does that say about her mindset (as opposed to her perceived worth)?
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

Adama wrote:When I was in my 20s and had more time on my hands, it was my online crusade to go to Plentyoffish, Askmen, and other types of forums, to spread the word about how much better foreign women are.

Now I regret that. Seeing as how in the USA, the feminist lobby has successfully gotten the US congress to enact IMBRA, cause US cunts are threatened by the tide of foreign women coming to the states to marry us losers, I think it is a very bad idea to go spreading the word around, especially sense that means a greater visibility to the cunts who'd want to smash you out of existence using the power of the state!

Another thing is, if you have ever met someone who holds a different opinion, you'll realize that arguing rationally with a person only serves to reinforce their beliefs. It does not convert them to your point of view. Speaking about foreign women being better will only enrage the male feminists and female feminists out there. It will not make them empathize with you at all. Just hate you (for whatever internet hate is worth). Completely pointless.
I fully agree with all of this. Many males have this territorial mentality when it comes to their ideology and beliefs. Part of it may be instinctive, but in the case of Anglo males, it's all they have left, since their status has been eroded by Anglo feminism and the Anglo governments over the decades. So they protect it vociferously.

I suppose that was the generous part of my spirit in action...as if I felt bound to spread the good word to the non-converts. Well, no more. You can only do so much to help people who cling to destructive beliefs so ardently.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

DaRick wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:Hey man. I commend her for getting her degree in IT in PH/RP. They don't pay shit in the Philippines, even in ManKilla Manila. I lived there for almost a year in Davao City and in Quezon City (which is in the Manila Metro area).

Well, she told me that many people elected to do nursing, because that was their best shot at going overseas...and no, they don't get paid much. An Australian dollar goes a long, long way over there.

I'm aware that bargirls are not exactly of a high status over there. So if your typical Australian girl behaves like a grumpier version of a Filipina bargirl, what does that say about her mindset (as opposed to her perceived worth)?
I'd say it's safer to go raw with the Filipina bargirl than the Australian girl whom is more than likely fuckin' n' chuck'n' men because Anglosphere men are lapdogs on queued stand-by. Did that somewhat answer your question?? lol
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!