Pseudo-intellectual American women - Ever meet one?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

jamesbond wrote:
DaRick wrote:Hypocrisy, bigotry and elitism, thy name is Anglo woman.
Amen! Anglo-women are the most phoney, shallow, self-centered and materialistic women on the face of the earth! Here is a great website called, "Anglobitch" it really sums up anglo-women perfectly! :D

http://www.anglobitch.com/
James, that website rocks, man! Thanks. I even was checking out the blogspot of Anglobitch. LMAO. *two Siskel N' Ebert thumbs up*
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Northamericanguy wrote:
DaRick wrote:While these type of girls do exist, more common is the girl who does well academically but is seemingly unable to talk about anything at all after about five minutes. I'm always the one who has to carry forward the conversation, with the conversation being punctuated by their inane remarks - "Oh OK", "cool", etc. No wonder conversation between Anglo girls and I becomes awkward quite quickly. These are the same women who are quite capable of then looking down upon me because they think I'm a simpleton, when in fact it is they who have the intellectual depth of a puddle of urine.

Hypocrisy, bigotry and elitism, thy name is Anglo woman.

I know how you feel. I feel as if I need to regress back into a adolescent when I talk to women; even to the ones who have degrees.

In fact, I don't even talk to women anymore publicly unless I have to, or the woman is old, because I can no longer relate and I'm tired of pretending to care about whatever senseless drivel they spew about so and so celebrity they don't even know.

Case in point, I was introduced to this one girl because the mother thought I was a good man. Well, I was excited to hear that the girl spent a great deal of time in school, so I figured I found a smart woman that I could at least talk to.

Well, I have never been so disappointed in my life. The girl had nothing meaningful to talk about, and it was as if she was a empty shell. And the few things she did say, they were all questions that one would ask to figure out how much money an individual would make. In fact, I was under the impression that she just wanted to find a man who could pay for her life so she could quit her job.

It gets worse though, I was asking her about what she studied and she then told me she "forgot" most of what she studied.

Unbelievable, the girl obtained grants to go to school, but she forgot the knowledge. What a waste of time and money.
Run, Forest, run!

Hell even an Anglo female midget dissed me on the train today. I never had done a midget before, but when she sat down next to me on the sardined-ass-packed train, her right thigh was crazily warm.

So then I opened my cellphone, and put a text on the screen for her to read that her left thigh was emulsifying my right thigh and I put a LOL after it. She make shriek-looking faces (and Shrek-looking faces) and slid away from me.

Even White American midget women are snobs! What type of shit is that? And they are considered to be anomalies in this society! WTF yo!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

By strict definition, pseudo + intellectual is someone who pretends to be more intelligent than they really are. But in modern context, I think it leans toward people adopting pseudo-intellectualism for lifestyle/fashion purposes. Hollywood celebrities adopt pseudo intellectualism & activism for self-serving reasons, because they need the press coverage to remain in the spotlight, which defines your value/worth in the entertainment industry.

A few local café's in my area used to have "open mic" nights where people gather and read their poetry, or bring a guitar play/sing the songs that they wrote. The only requirement is that the work must be original. Their quality is quite amateur, but honest.

One of my old favorites was Blue Wolf in Downtown Fullerton. Unfortunately it's long gone. For those (residing in LA/OC) in the arts scene I could recommend 419 Veronese:

http://www.419cv.com
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

jamesbond wrote:Here is a great website called, "Anglobitch" it really sums up anglo-women perfectly! :D

http://www.anglobitch.com/
Holy crap! You should invite the guy who wrote that site to post here.

In regards to the OP, yes, he is describing a real phenomenon.

The fact is that most upper-class people (and those who tenaciously pretend to be upper-class) really aren't that smart. They just study enough to give the appearance of intelligence, so that they can intimidate people who don't know any better. An expert would see through them instantly.

Upper-class women don't major in theoretical physics or electrical engineering. They major in useless things because it illustrates that they are rich and have the freedom to major in useless things. They relish studying things like Italian art history, both because of its uselessness and because of its class overtones.

Why should they work hard when they already have the family connections and social connections to succeed indefinitely? Their only mission is to find a suitable rich man to marry and leech off.

Anyway, American society at all levels is just about appearances, so the discovery of a new type of fakery shouldn't be any surprise.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

That anglobitch site is pretty spot on about lots of things especially the mangina article which was an enjoyable and informative read. :lol: I have noticed that men in America will sell each other out in a heartbeat when it comes to women. That's why you have guys who get ultra-aggressive when they are around their woman and try to "out alpha" even their friends in a casual social setting. This becomes a tedious and phony game to impress a few subpar American women.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Repatriate wrote:That anglobitch site is pretty spot on about lots of things especially the mangina article which was an enjoyable and informative read. :lol: I have noticed that men in America will sell each other out in a heartbeat when it comes to women. That's why you have guys who get ultra-aggressive when they are around their woman and try to "out alpha" even their friends in a casual social setting. This becomes a tedious and phony game to impress a few subpar American women.
Hmmmmmmm mmmmm. Better believe it.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

Repatriate wrote:That anglobitch site is pretty spot on about lots of things especially the mangina article which was an enjoyable and informative read. :lol: I have noticed that men in America will sell each other out in a heartbeat when it comes to women. That's why you have guys who get ultra-aggressive when they are around their woman and try to "out alpha" even their friends in a casual social setting. This becomes a tedious and phony game to impress a few subpar American women.
A similar thing happens in Australia, particularly with younger Anglo men. They'll fight over this self-serving, manipulative bitch and jeopardise their friendship for no good reason, other than to try and curry her favour. Pathetic. Sometimes I've been exposed to this behaviour - I've never initiated it myself, because even in my pre-Anglobitch days, I simply saw it as pathetic. You'll also find that the guy deserved to be assaulted, humiliated, etc. by a woman in these guys eyes, no matter how reprehensible her conduct.

BTW jamesbond, I post on that Anglobitch site. Rookh Kshatriya is a brilliant social commentator, replete with profundities about the decline of a once mighty culture and the resultant rise of the Anglobitch.
zzzz
Freshman Poster

Post by zzzz »

I've known a few women obsessed with health, environment, global warming, vegetarianism, etc that I could never figure out. One of them would eat super healthy vegan, spend a ridiculous amount of money shopping for this vegan food, take supplements and all these other bullshit and had opinions to support it all. She of course drove a gas guzzler and lapsed into binge eating of unhealthy crap or mass alcohol or cigarettes. She could not be reasoned with nor could you ever point out all the inconsistencies in her values and beliefs. It drove me nuts since I usually got along with her quite well but I could never figure out the real reasons other than all these weird pseudo-intellectual justifications she'd tell me.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

zzzz wrote:I've known a few women obsessed with health, environment, global warming, vegetarianism, etc that I could never figure out. One of them would eat super healthy vegan, spend a ridiculous amount of money shopping for this vegan food, take supplements and all these other bullshit and had opinions to support it all. She of course drove a gas guzzler and lapsed into binge eating of unhealthy crap or mass alcohol or cigarettes. She could not be reasoned with nor could you ever point out all the inconsistencies in her values and beliefs. It drove me nuts since I usually got along with her quite well but I could never figure out the real reasons other than all these weird pseudo-intellectual justifications she'd tell me.
It's because some do it for lifestyle purposes that don't really have any practical or consistent reason behind it. When you encounter women like this just go with the flow and don't debate them about any of their illogical shit. The reason why is because they are inherently irrational about it anyways and are probably doing it because it's just cool or trendy. One thing that i've learned is that women do a LOT of things for perceived social acceptance. This means they are easily attracted to trends, status, etc.. because of their peers (other women) only.

Men can be like this as well of course but I think the difference is that we don't feel the need to stroke off our egos on what our peers think 24-7. A lot of women are REALLY in tune with being part of a group dynamic.

A lot of this is biological. Men can be independent and attract their own "brood" but women by nature have to be part of a group to survive and reproduce.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

DaRick wrote:BTW jamesbond, I post on that Anglobitch site. Rookh Kshatriya is a brilliant social commentator, replete with profundities about the decline of a once mighty culture and the resultant rise of the Anglobitch.
I post comments on his blog as well. He is a brilliant social commentator and has hit the nail on the head regarding anglo-women. I once posted a question to him about what he thinks will happen to anglo-countries in 50 to 100 years. Will feminisim eventually be dead? What type of society will be around at that time? Here is his response:

By 2050 the two core Anglo nations (US and Great Britain) will:

1. Have a massive white Anglo underclass, much larger and more debased than the present one. Since the most able Anglo males will have out-bred with foreigners for three generations, the remaining 'pure' Anglos will be the kids/grandkids of deadbeats, sociopaths and layabouts.

2. Have a new, hybrid elite. East Asians have marginally higher IQs than whites and this, coupled with the fact that the most intelligent Anglo males prefer foreign women will result in a transfer of cognitive power to a new sino-caucasian elite.

3. No longer be puritanical. As Stephen Pinker argues, repression selects itself out of populations. Anglobitch hatred of men will ultimately lead feminists to genetic extinction.

4. No longer be feminist. The new cognitive elite will have no truck with feminism, since their own success depends on resistance to it. Besides, feminists are doomed to genetic extinction.

5. Will be much weaker, in an international sense. Due to the costly, feminised underclass, Anglo-American technological and military dominion will wither. Female domination of higher education just means the triumph of the liberal arts and soft sciences, essentially useless in international competition. Feminist-sponsored alienation of males from education will mean less engineers, scientists and technicians, all of which will hasten the end of Anglo military-industrial prowess.

6. Will be more dispersed as cultural entities. With the brightest and best Anglos leaving Britain and America for foreign wives and better lives, Slavic, Latin and Asiatic countries will acquire Anglicised elites of their own.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

jamesbond wrote: 2. Have a new, hybrid elite. East Asians have marginally higher IQs than whites and this, coupled with the fact that the most intelligent Anglo males prefer foreign women will result in a transfer of cognitive power to a new sino-caucasian elite.
Interesting assumption but this will hardly be the case. Asians are a tiny minority in most anglo countries still. Plus the "type A" anglos still marry each other and will retain old money. By type A I mean men/women with perfect "anglo" looks and/or old money types who will guard their wealth like a rabid pack of dogs. There are a few exceptions to this like Rupert Murdoch who married a HK newscaster etc..but it's still the exception rather than the norm. The only way I see this changing is if a large number of men from anglo countries start going overseas to find a wife. There will not be this kind of mass exodus because men in Anglo countries have their balls firmly in the hands of said anglo women.
5. Will be much weaker, in an international sense. Due to the costly, feminised underclass, Anglo-American technological and military dominion will wither. Female domination of higher education just means the triumph of the liberal arts and soft sciences, essentially useless in international competition. Feminist-sponsored alienation of males from education will mean less engineers, scientists and technicians, all of which will hasten the end of Anglo military-industrial prowess.
I can see this happening. True intellectualism is not valued in American society anymore. It's all about flash. Men have to be "exciting" to attract women who are around the same economic class level. This means men who don't have these personalities will have a much more difficult time and either have to play this game, marry overseas, or live life in an asexual fashion. Most men try to "fit in" and may shun the more hard sciences/occupations because of the perception it lowers their own social value and opportunities for female companionship.
6. Will be more dispersed as cultural entities. With the brightest and best Anglos leaving Britain and America for foreign wives and better lives, Slavic, Latin and Asiatic countries will acquire Anglicised elites of their own.
I don't see this happening. Attractive mixed asian/white people are popular in entertainment and media but they will be kept out of the old money elite in those countries all the same.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Ya know? I think it's been 3 years since I talked to an Anglo woman. Last one I remember was a nerdy girl heavily into Torchwood and anime, so she was easy to talk to. Still I certainly don't feel I am missing anything.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

jamesbond wrote: 3. No longer be puritanical. As Stephen Pinker argues, repression selects itself out of populations. Anglobitch hatred of men will ultimately lead feminists to genetic extinction.
That's an awesome prediction! I hope it turns out to be true!

I can imagine a small boy and his father walking through a museum in the year 2200:

Boy: (points to a dinosaur replica) What's this, daddy?

Father: Oh, that's a dinosaur. They were giant lizards.

Boy: (points to a replica of a short-haired, plain-looking, angry woman in a pantsuit) What's that, daddy?

Father: Son, that's a feminist. They were rude and angry women who no one wanted to be around. (gets a chill down his spine) Why don't we go see the woolly mammoth exhibit next, shall we? Let's go...
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Jackal wrote:I can imagine a small boy and his father walking through a museum in the year 2200:

Boy: (points to a dinosaur replica) What's this, daddy?

Father: Oh, that's a dinosaur. They were giant lizards.

Boy: (points to a replica of a short-haired, plain-looking, angry woman in a pantsuit) What's that, daddy?

Father: Son, that's a feminist. They were rude and angry women who no one wanted to be around. (gets a chill down his spine) Why don't we go see the woolly mammoth exhibit next, shall we? Let's go...
That's funny! Maybe someday the feminist will go the way of the dinosaur!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I like the last few posts on here, too. :O)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)