Why can't Asians hold deeper intellectual conversations? Why are they never interested in higher truth or philosophy?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Neo
Junior Poster

Re: Why can't Asians hold deeper intellectual conversations? Why are they never interested in higher truth or philosophy

Post by Neo »

Also could be the language barrier. Also a cultural barrier.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why can't Asians hold deeper intellectual conversations? Why are they never interested in higher truth or philosophy

Post by Winston »

Neo wrote:
May 12th, 2019, 8:13 am
I already told u guys no. Nothing to do with language. I speak good Taiwanese yet im the only Taiwanese talking about deep stuff and conspiracies and higher truths and spirituality. You can speak Chinese and you will find it makes no difference. Chinese arent deep.

Also the SF bar area and los angeles has millions of asian americans who speak fluent English yet all that i say applies to them too. Remember? None of them are involved in the truth movement or UFO community or ever appear on coast to coast AM. Etc. See the links i posted above to see what i mean. Only whites and east indians are into higher truth.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
May 13th, 2019, 6:20 pm
Neo wrote:
May 12th, 2019, 8:13 am
I already told u guys no. Nothing to do with language. I speak good Taiwanese yet im the only Taiwanese talking about deep stuff and conspiracies and higher truths and spirituality. You can speak Chinese and you will find it makes no difference. Chinese arent deep.

Also the SF bar area and los angeles has millions of asian americans who speak fluent English yet all that i say applies to them too. Remember? None of them are involved in the truth movement or UFO community or ever appear on coast to coast AM. Etc. See the links i posted above to see what i mean. Only whites and east indians are into higher truth.
This reminds me about what that Indian guy who was on here said about Indians. India is a very old society and so the freethinkers have mostly been killed off long ago. Perhaps it is mostly the same about China.
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather »

Here is what I have observed with these so called smart women who can hold these intellectual conversations. I have found the more educated the woman the more she will embrace feminism which means that your chances of being divorced raped by these educated women increases exponentially. After I went over 45 years old I no longer cared for some intellectual conversation with my girlfriend or wife, and I started to care more for the traditional role of my wife being a homemaker and maybe working some part time job from home...but I am in a position where I do not need my wife to work because I do not need the money...if she wants to work part time for her own bank account then that is fine. I think you are making a mistake by trying to find these more educated women that you can have these intellectual conversations with. I think the risk vs. reward is to risky and they should be avoided.
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 3:55 pm
But why do we never hear about any Chinese female chess champions on the news? No one seems to know about it. Also, are these women only good against other women? Are they good against men? Could they beat me?
My point still stands though. I've never met any Chinese female good at chess or even likes it. And I'll bet you personally do not know any either. That's a bet I'm sure to win. So you get my point. These Chinese women who are good at chess and compete in tournaments must be far less than one in a million. No one here probably knows any of them.
<snip>

1. Winston, you're replying to a 3 year old post. We already discussed this topic in 2016 and 2017:
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=28876&p=301660

2. What current Chess publications do you subscribe and read? Even if you don't, it's not difficult to google China's Hou Yifan from this thread for her Time Magazine interview, or games against top ranking male chess players. This is your hobby (chess), not mine:

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/ ... us-carlsen
https://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/id/20 ... ss-players

3. When you asked about Chinese/Taiwanese female chess players in 2017, I sent you info on chess club in TW. You declined to attend:
https://taipeichess.com/2018/12/22/our- ... ndividual/

I'm pretty sure that's a women in the pic from Dec 2018 event. If you never made the effort to go meet them, that's on you. Don't expect Taiwanese female chess players to magically appear at your local park for your convenience, hanging out with old men playing board games like Bacchus Ladies.

Winston wrote: Check out all the many speakers listed at this big UFO conference in the USA called "Contact in the Desert". There are many big names in the UFO community there with their photos, including George Noory of Coast to Coast AM, David Wilcock, Graham Hancock, Linda Moulton Howe, the producer of Ancient Aliens on History Channel Giorgio Tsoukalos, Erich Von Daniken, etc.
http://contactinthedesert.com/speakers/
Again, notice that NOT ONE is ASIAN OR ORIENTAL! NOT ONE! They are all white, and a few look like they may be East Indian, Hispanic or Middle Eastern, I can't tell. But none are Chinese or Japanese or Korean or Cantonese or Taiwanese for sure.
1. Why are you cross-posting the exact same post in 2 different threads? Do you expect us to repeat/copy and paste the same reply to multiple threads like a broken record?
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=37820&p=325986#p325986

2. I've already sent you info on Taiwan's TUFOS (Taiwan UFOlogy Society) in Dec 2017:
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=15807&p=303780

If you're looking for a Taiwanese speaker for UFO conference, you reach out to Taiwan UFO society:

https://ufo.ikh.tw

Winston wrote: I'll even bet that you Momopi, cannot hold an intelligent discussion about Gnosticism, Hermeticism, Metaphysics, Philosophy, etc. Nor do you have any original theories of your own. Right? Without looking at Google, you probably don't even know who Helena Blavatsky or Manly P Hall are. Or what Gnosticism even is. Right?
1. I have no interest in these topics, so why would you expect me to know who Helena Blavatsky or Manly P Hall is? I don't expect you to know who Meng Meiqi is, since I don't think you listen to WJSN. Furthermore, you've been to China far longer than me, so shouldn't you be telling us why the typical store clerks don't care (*) to give better directions like the Japanese, instead of asking someone who only visited China couple times for work and vacation?

(*) If you offered $100 USD for better directions, I'm sure a few store clerks are capable of writing down exact directions, including hand drawn map. They will likely move on to better opportunities in the future, leaving the less capable behind.

2. Gnosticism was likely in a college text somewhere back in school, but again, I have no interest in it. I do however have small interest pre-Christian era Pagan mythology from my D&D days.

In Ancient Greece they sometimes used a crane to lower an actor or actress onto the stage. A typical plot would show mortals getting into all kinds of trouble that they couldn't possibly resolve, until the gods (or some supernatural figure) appears, being lowered onto the stage by crane to fix everything for a happy ending. This crane, or use of sudden appearance of supernatural figure to resolve the plot line was later referred to as Deus ex machina (god from the machine).

The use of Deus ex machina has been heavily cricitized as a sign that the playwright was lazy, ran out of ideas, or gave up and used the crane to lower someone onto the stage to wrap up the play. This is how many non-spiritual people like me view those who blame the gods or supernatural forces for problems that they're unable or unwilling to resolve themselves. I don't get to say "why does the gods hate me", blame "mind/energy parasites", and indulge in angst or lassitude. Archons and various supernatural entities exist in the D&D monster manual as fictional role-play entities, they don't keep me awake at night or from getting out of bed in the morning. If I reduced myself to blaming fictional supernatural entities, I'd be no better than a lazy Greek playwright.

3. If you want to hold a discussion with a Chinese/Taiwanese/Cantonese speaker on new age topics, you simply reach out to people who are actually interested, like Chinese New Age society or Hong Kong New Age center. It’s not hard Winston, just google:

http://www.cnas.org.tw/WebMaster/?modul ... parent_id=
https://www.facebook.com/cnas0778/
http://www.hknewage.hk/C_Med_BA.html

=========================================

1. Furthermore, as I mentioned numerous times, you'll find more players for Go (Weiqi) in East Asia because that's a native board game. For example, here's a news clip on female go players in Taiwan. The girls are likely single since once they marry, they're supposed to prioritize their husband and children instead of playing board games:

Here's Hsieh Yi-min (Xie Yimin) being interviewed in Japan. She is Taiwanese and holds Meijin, Kisei and Honinbo titles in Japan:

2. If I were looking for female chess players, I'd go to Europe where it's a native board game. If you want to be in Europe, but refuse to go because someone is pushing you to go and you want to be stubborn or ODD (frequent and persistent pattern of anger, irritability, arguing, defiance or vindictiveness), you're really throwing yourself under the bus.

3. I have no interest in chess or UFO's. This is your hobby so you should be the one looking for information and telling us about it instead of making ignorant comments. I spend my time attending Twice concert to support Tuzyu. If CLC held a concert here I'd attend to support Elkie Chong. But you don't attend Kpop concerts so I don't ask you about it. Since you play chess and I don't, you should be one googling information about chess players, not me.

[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Btkjr6UNb50[/youtube]

Winston wrote:Ok fine momopi. I guess some Chinese female world chess champions qualify as "being good chess players". So technically, you win the bet. PM me your PayPal email address and I'll send you $100.
Put it in a red envelope and give it to your kid for Chinese New Year's.