Some nutcase claims girls in Russia are afraid of me!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Some nutcase claims girls in Russia are afraid of me!

Post by Winston »

You won't believe how f***ing crazy this is. Some guy is claiming in my YouTube comments that the reason Russian girls were approachable to me and gave me their number, was because they were afraid that I was going to knife them or kill them if they didn't comply!!!!!!!!!!! What a f***ing nutcase. Why do guys like that exist?

He claims that the girl in my Female Encounters Trailer, for instance, gave me her number cause she was afraid that I might kill her if she didn't, so she was doing it out of fear for her life! He also claims that girls in Russia or Eastern Europe are not approachable and do not talk to strangers.

What a f**k case! I ought to delete his comments in this case. But here, you can see them at this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlH6K2shURg
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

They seem like more mean spirited people. And they claim America is the greatest while viciously attacking someone they dont know. I would delete their responses and disable comments for a few wks.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re: Some nutcase claims girls in Russia are afraid of me!

Post by josephty2 »

I was reading a summary of Julius Caesar Shakespeare a few months ago. Also someone on the Internet thinks Vladimir Putin is the reincarnation of Julius Caesar.

Basically um that guy can explain everything Americans don't say.

It's like ladislav said in his blog.

"Call" - "I don't need you"

Basically implicit is not direct.

Winston did you ever recontact anyone in Russia? It seems strange
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
February 15th, 2010, 1:16 pm
You won't believe how f***ing crazy this is. Some guy is claiming in my YouTube comments that the reason Russian girls were approachable to me and gave me their number, was because they were afraid that I was going to knife them or kill them if they didn't comply!!!!!!!!!!! What a f***ing nutcase. Why do guys like that exist?

He claims that the girl in my Female Encounters Trailer, for instance, gave me her number cause she was afraid that I might kill her if she didn't, so she was doing it out of fear for her life! He also claims that girls in Russia or Eastern Europe are not approachable and do not talk to strangers.

What a f**k case! I ought to delete his comments in this case. But here, you can see them at this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlH6K2shURg
Maybe he percieved you as uber-maco and intimidating.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

I should re read the power of habit again.

The problem is, it's the wrong book for me. I read it before years ago, it is full of tales with commentary that doesn't explain exactly what a habit is. It should at least have a big picture of a flag somewhere.

Because that explains habits. A certain type of person arrested prevents a certain thing happening.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

MrMan wrote:
December 30th, 2023, 11:13 am
Winston wrote:
February 15th, 2010, 1:16 pm
Maybe he percieved you as uber-maco and intimidating.
Winston? uber-macho? intimidating?

josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Enfp thinks I should be a contestant in jeopardy or complete something ridiculously difficult like a physics major, invent a time machine. I suppose it is possible back in 2009 to start the goal. Now it's impossible.

Enfp thinks you should take prozac again. Or is it entp?

I was offered to take / switch to prozac but instead I wanted the previous medication, the one I already had on my list.

https://www.personality-database.com/pr ... ality-type

YouTube - enfp 7w6

https://www.personality-database.com/pr ... ality-type

Prozac personality type

Reddit is entp or something

Enfp is like, don't let Trump be president! (Which enfp? The crazy enfp or the normal one?) Conservative enfp prefers other Republican as president. It's like this, an enfp thinks if you're bullied under a certain "aura" it's like they don't care. You have to understand this. In fact if you suffer under this aura, only an estp male or the exact personality type of the state's "Governor when younger" of the US state (or country) would understand. An isfp woman probably doesn't think enough.

Sadly um only an estp male lefty seconds away from being tortured (John McCain war prison story for example) to their exact time they die would understand this aura. But then they are dead in the funeral basket. If they survive they'll have an excuse like become Mayor or governor or president or something, because then no one else near them will understand them.

It's complicated. If an estp married an enfp they change once they see their perspective.

So I basically explained the nutcase's perspective. If it doesn't make sense, eh. Basically now the girl from Russia is like, after a shrink or something, oh an Asian guy was hitting on me. Previous plans like being a vegan, idk, certain career plans, get discarded. It's not so bad, it's different. The girl wasn't abused by their parents. Likely naive, if she had a past life in ancient Egypt probably wouldn't have been arrested. Can understand engineering.

Basically Vladimir Putin wouldn't have been a leader for two decades my guess is what would've happened had you not hit on her.

I read your biography. Had you reincarnated as a girl (Ms wu) you would be just like Lisa Brennan Jobs. Of course, chess is so much fun. Plus think about it, Asian girls in America (California coast particularly) um don't play chess like that (they ended up in varsity or Olympiad or something). It's probably because chess, Star Trek, etc is seen as risky for a girl. Idk what the explanation is. Plus think, an Asian American guy who wasn't bullied who likes chess would probably um be in the military and preparing for it since middle school.

Idk, the fact that you dated someone in Philippines is like, hmmm, oh I should get an android instead of an iPhone. I absolutely like these devices. It's so cool to see the progression. Also different brands/hardware yet same source os (Google android).

I also see these Indians and middle east people make these study guide apps on Google play it's so cool!

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.