A Russian Girl’s Drama in Manila

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

A Russian Girl’s Drama in Manila

Post by ladislav »

At one bar in Metro Manila, there are several Russian girls dancing. They are performers and hostesses and, allegedly, not prostitutes and are not available for barfining. Immensely popular, as white females are not common in the Philippines, these seem to be bringing the bars good income in drinks bought for ladies-at PHP 650 -some $12 a drink. The girls do not work illegally- they have work visas, and are housed in a hotel after work. Supposedly, they are making some USD 1800 a month or so.

Anyway, I met one Russian girl there, let’s call her Natasha, who was 18 years old only, very cute, kind of short, actually- -some 5’2� -with dark blond hair and dark brown eyes. Actually, she looked more Ukrainian than Russian- blond hair and very dark eyes is a typical Ukrainian look.

She was booked solid in VIP rooms for private dances, and would only come out for a pole dance- that was the time when I was able to exchange a few words with her ( in Russian, of course). She immediately heard that I had a Ukrainian accent and even pointed out the city that I came from. Russian girls find Ukrainian accents charming , but she was not able to talk to me as she would disappear in the VIP room immediately after the pole dance.

I left for the US shortly afterwards, and came back two months later. Visited the same bar, but the girl was not there. According to the other Russian girls, she had been fired for being sick. She drank too much alcohol, got ill and refused to go to work. They fired her and did not pay her the salary. It turned out that the girls are paid a full salary at the end of their contract which is six months- I think it is illegal to do that, but the girls are too naïve to know that.

I immediately asked the other girls for her number, called her and made an appointment with her at a restaurant nearby. She was there in five minutes, all very upset and nervous. Boy, she was cute, though! Anyway, she had told me that she was from the Russian Far East- born in town X . Most probably a virgin, as small town girls in Russia often are, she had also told me that she was a theater major and a playwrite.

She was told initially that she was going to work in a night club as a hostess and a dancer and that was it. There was to be no dating and no alcohol. When she did arrive with her contract, it turned out that she was not going to be paid monthly, but only at the end of the contract. She also had to drink alcohol with bar patrons. Immediately, it was clear that she had been deceived. Anyway, she decided to tough it out and danced and, well, worked as a hostess and a private dancer. Certain key people in the club, in the meantime, tried to fix her up with their friends for sex and possible marriage and, men, in general were all over her pretty as she was. She refused all of them (according to her). Then she told me, they had tried to drug her, and once, one of the managers tricked her into a hotel “ work meeting� at which he tried to have his way with her. She ran away from there. Since she was not a drinker, but now had to drink, she got sick and could not work. The managers got angry, and, arbitrarily fired her without paying her the salary they owed her. The managers were all Europeans.

Anyway, I spent a couple of days and nights with her and she went to my place to talk and eat and all that, but we did not have sex or anything of the sorts. I bought her groceries and gave her some money to tide her over the couple of days she had left in Manila. She was so shy, even a hug and kiss on the cheek were too much for her. All in all, she was in the wrong place to begin with and should not have come to Manila at all.

The girls were kept under a tight watch and could not go out without constantly giving their whereabouts to the managers.

As many young Russians, she was a philosopher, a thinker, a teenage genius, spoke in an ornate old language, but knew very little English.

She did actually try to fight for her rights and stand up for herself. When she showed her contract to the manager to let him see that they were in violation of it, it was promptly taken away from her and never returned. Such are things that happen in this kind of industry.

Anyway, we went walking around Manila on her last day, and it was the first time she had seen the sea- the Manila Bay, and she just started running to it to see the waves. You should have seen the smile on her face at that time! We stood there watching the water as a rainbow rose in the skies.

You also should have seen the faces of Filipino guys as we were walking down the Manila streets. They were devouring her with their eyes like so many piranhas would devour a piece of meat in the Amazon. Her skin, white as porcelain and dark blond hair must have been amazingly attractive to them.

Now, she is back in Russia, and we are SMSing each other regularly. The $5-6K that she was hoping to earn in Manila did not materialize. I told her that if she needed financial help, I would be there for her.

She is planning to go to newspapers there and make a big report on what had happened.

In the meantime, she is still on her way to the university to apply to the Drama Department.

How fitting!
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Wow! So you can meet Russian girls in the Philippines too? Yet another reason to go there. Hope I can also meet a hot Russian woman to rescue. :D
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I seem to karmically attract damsels in distress, virgins who are running away from pimps, girls who refuse to become hookers, starving girls, and all that. All very very pretty. I must have spent tens upon tens of thousand of $$$ over the past 18 years saving these girls. They call me "Angel without Wings".Lol I invite others to become like that, too.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

ladislav wrote:I seem to karmically attract damsels in distress, virgins who are running away from pimps, girls who refuse to become hookers, starving girls, and all that. All very very pretty. I must have spent tens upon tens of thousand of $$$ over the past 18 years saving these girls. They call me "Angel without Wings".Lol I invite others to become like that, too.
Well, I seem to be a magnet for weird women. I hope that's because opposites attract. Anyway, I'll take the damsel in distress any day.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ladislav wrote:I seem to karmically attract damsels in distress, virgins who are running away from pimps, girls who refuse to become hookers, starving girls, and all that. All very very pretty. I must have spent tens upon tens of thousand of $$$ over the past 18 years saving these girls. They call me "Angel without Wings".Lol I invite others to become like that, too.
Don't assume that all damsels in distress are innocent. How do you know they don't deserve their predicament?

If you are wrong, you do know that you are spoiling it for the rest of us, by making them think that all foreign men are suckers who love being Santas and giving away free foreign cash to any girl who asks. When that expectation is put on me, I find it insulting. Guys who splurge and are not efficient with their money perpetuate this mentality. Now they think when they see a foreigner that "ask and you shall receive". Yeah right.

I'll never understand guys like you.

You also know that you are being "giving" and "generous" to people who are NOT giving and generous themselves, don't you? If you want to help people, why not be more selective of who you help? They should prove their innocence and good character first.

I also hate it when I take Filipinas to the mall to buy them a thank you gift for the good time they gave me, and then suddenly they think it's an unlimited shopping spree, and I don't know how to tell them that "enough is enough, we already bought lots of things today!" How do you say that to them without risking getting them moody? How do you explain to them that money is not unlimited and that just because you offer to buy them a few gifts does NOT mean that they can just ask for anything they want and that you will buy everything they want without limit? Jesus. It's like dealing with children who were never taught proper behavior by their parents. What's funny is that we are having sex with these girls who have the mentality of "children" with no common sense.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hero wrote:
Well, I seem to be a magnet for weird women. I hope that's because opposites attract. Anyway, I'll take the damsel in distress any day.
I seem to be a magnet for erratic types.

Be careful cause not all damsels in distress will sleep with you. Some just want free money and things and feel no shame in receiving. (yet they call themselves "Catholic" go figure).

Even if she is sleeping with you, be careful that when you take her to the mall, that she doesn't expect you to buy everything in sight. Sheesh. It's ok to buy them 2 or 3 gifts at the mall, but you have to make that clear or she will ask for 10 to 15 shamelessly. I can't believe that.

As they say "Give them an inch, and they'll take a mile".

I would never take advantage of people like that. Civilized people don't. I've never met girls who had such an overwhelming and addictive desire to RECEIVE before. It's almost unreal.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

The the Filipino men found her so attractive is that white people are just more attractive, period. It is the reason that I don't care to go to the Filipines (I know I am misspelling that word), and only care to go to the former USSR. While there are a few Filipinas with a good bit of white admixture, most have the hard Asian look, and are not that attractive.
Kaihatsusha
Freshman Poster

yes, i think she is right

Post by Kaihatsusha »

even before they tried to work on that industry, I think they already know it.

btw, where is this located?
met my japanese girlfriend on http://ashigakari.com/
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: yes, i think she is right

Post by ladislav »

Kaihatsusha wrote:even before they tried to work on that industry, I think they already know it.

This one was so naive, she did not. She was selected for a Russian folk dance troupe. They had an audition for a cultural exchange program or something like that. The country girl fell into a trap.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Winston wrote:
Hero wrote:

Be careful cause not all damsels in distress will sleep with you. Some just want free money and things and feel no shame in receiving. (yet they call themselves "Catholic" go figure).

Even if she is sleeping with you, be careful that when you take her to the mall, that she doesn't expect you to buy everything in sight. Sheesh. It's ok to buy them 2 or 3 gifts at the mall, but you have to make that clear or she will ask for 10 to 15 shamelessly. I can't believe that.

I would never take advantage of people like that. Civilized people don't. I've never met girls who had such an overwhelming and addictive desire to RECEIVE before. It's almost unreal.
It bears mentioning that everywhere you go, there you are. The Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle of International Dating.

Ladislav attracts Damsels in Distress. I don't.

Many guys log on to Cherry Blossoms or such and they get 100 girls asking them for money. No one ever tries this with me.

While overseas no one ever tries to rip me off, ever. Others get taken to the cleaners. I can only suppose that people look at me, realize that I am not 'an easy mark' and move on to someone more gullible.

"Even if she is sleeping with you, be careful that when you take her to the mall, that she doesn't expect you to buy everything in sight. Sheesh. It's ok to buy them 2 or 3 gifts at the mall, but you have to make that clear or she will ask for 10 to 15 shamelessly. I can't believe that."

She can expect whatever she wants to expect. Just don't give it to her.
If they ask for too much, tell them the magic word:

NO.

Set a limit, set a budget, give them specific boundaries (ALL women need boundaries set for them...) and when she exceeds them slam your wallet shut.

You have the wallet, and the wallet controls the girl. Close the wallet and they toe the line.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

ladislav wrote:
Kaihatsusha wrote:even before they tried to work on that industry, I think they already know it.

This one was so naive, she did not. She was selected for a Russian folk dance troupe. They had an audition for a cultural exchange program or something like that. The country girl fell into a trap.
Wow.

Touring small cities in Russia to gather up naive young girls and ship them off the work in a Manila Brothel. That is quite evil, indeed.
Nate
Freshman Poster

Post by Nate »

globetrotter wrote:
Winston wrote:
Hero wrote:

It bears mentioning that everywhere you go, there you are. The Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle of International Dating.

Ladislav attracts Damsels in Distress. I don't.

Many guys log on to Cherry Blossoms or such and they get 100 girls asking them for money. No one ever tries this with me.

While overseas no one ever tries to rip me off, ever. Others get taken to the cleaners. I can only suppose that people look at me, realize that I am not 'an easy mark' and move on to someone more gullible.

"Even if she is sleeping with you, be careful that when you take her to the mall, that she doesn't expect you to buy everything in sight. Sheesh. It's ok to buy them 2 or 3 gifts at the mall, but you have to make that clear or she will ask for 10 to 15 shamelessly. I can't believe that."

She can expect whatever she wants to expect. Just don't give it to her.
If they ask for too much, tell them the magic word:

NO.

Set a limit, set a budget, give them specific boundaries (ALL women need boundaries set for them...) and when she exceeds them slam your wallet shut.

You have the wallet, and the wallet controls the girl. Close the wallet and they toe the line.
You are quite right about these points. What is amazing is how so many men can hear you say that...and go right back to the same dumb habits. Maybe it is the "man up" part that loses a lot of guys...they simply dont want to face facts.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

globetrotter wrote:
ladislav wrote:

Wow.

Touring small cities in Russia to gather up naive young girls and ship them off the work in a Manila Brothel. That is quite evil, indeed.
Well, they did not succeed in turning her into a hoe, just a pole dancer and a hostess. But that messed her up big time. She is still a bit nuts. I went to visit her in Russia and she is not really all there. Acting strange. Spaced out and all.
erektusmaximus
Freshman Poster

Post by erektusmaximus »

How did you manage to get her number from the other girls?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

She sounds like a trafficking victim who was lured there under false pretenses. Happens all the time.

You sound like her latest project who will pay for her boob job, her wardrobe and will take her sob story hook line and sinker. Get ahold of yourself Ladislav. How do you think she was supporting herself after being fired?

These women are not to care for, they are to have fun with. Keep your money before she makes a light lunch out of you!