The PAG Problem - Psychoanalysis of a Narcissist.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

Should PAG be granted a final chance to join us?

Yes. He is entertaining and somewhat intelligent with interesting contributions. He understands Nietzsche's philosophy and inspires people who aspire towards success. One or more of these points are true. Overturn the ban.
20%
No. His contributions consist mainly of self aggrandising spam or abusive garbage! He only trolls the forum and insults it with his very presence. His ban is well warranted. Good riddance to him.
80%

Total votes: 10
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

The PAG Problem - Psychoanalysis of a Narcissist.

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Hey guys. I don't know PAG very well, but I've studied his behaviour somewhat and investigated his website for the purpose of trying to understanding this character. This thread will be split into two different topics. One analysing the behaviour and character of our good friend PAG who is clearly loved and admired by all. And the other will be a poll to ask whether the community think he should be granted a second chance. I feel like it's only fair to make such a poll since I did the same for Mercer who has harassed the forum for months.

Let's start with the psychology of his character. PAG portrays himself as a king among men. He comes online posting proof of his financial success and sexual exploits and espouses the Nietzschian philosophy of will to power. He claims he is strong and that he is a hero. He also claims his (what most would consider self-aggrandising) posts are made for the purpose of inspiring those who aspire towards success and personal power.

But is he really as strong or as smart as he thinks he is? Looking at his Culturewhiz site we can see that there isn't much active participation. Most topics are just PAG talking to himself or posting a topic which receives no response or offers no opportunity for discussion or discourse.

photo hosting

This might be why he is inexorably drawn to the Happierabroad forum and seeks to gloat about his success and achievements. Maybe in reality someone as narcissistic as PAG is too dysfunctional to uphold meaningful relationships and he comes here out of loneliness because at one time this forum was the only place that would tolerate him.

Another thing I've noticed about PAG is that he seems very fond of Nietzsche's will to power philosophy and seems to have adopted it as some kind of mantra which he uses to comfort himself and delude himself into thinking he's some kind of ubermensch, when in reality his actions seem to be that of someone who has many insecurities and weakness of character.

Let me demonstrate, in a private conversation with him via private message he said:
Unfortunately, you have supported a system that goes against the principles of natural law, allowing feeble and unable individuals to freely assault heroes while the hero is expected to remain silent or face accusations of rule violation. You mention individuals being labeled as pedophiles or subjected to assaults on their spouses. Those are the repercussions of assaulting a hero. You sustain an injury. I solely engaged in sharing personal life experiences and subsequently faced hostile aggression. My girls were labeled as prostitutes, and Wilson asserted that I lacked knowledge in the field of technology, among other things. However, their beliefs were finally disproven. I derive immense satisfaction from it, akin to overpowering a bully.
- PAG

Does this kind of reaction; calling people pedophiles and making threads about other people's wives denote a reasonable and measured response that comes from a position of strength? Or does this indicate innate weakness and insecurity that he would take such comments so personally and respond in such an unmeasured manner? A true ubermensch or hero wouldn't react like this. A person from a position of strength wouldn't care what strangers on an Internet forum think and would dismiss such naysayers without a second thought.

Would a person with strength of character make posts on their website about @MarcosZeitola, @Yohan and @Winston? No, of course not! All of this is libelous and infantile behaviour which isn't fitting for an ubermensch at all.

When it all boils down to it I don't think PAG is as strong, smart and as confident as he likes to portray, but has brainwashed himself into a deluded mindset using the mantra of Nietzsche to reaffirm this belief which is akin to a fortress wall he has erected around himself.
My postings are intended for individuals who want to achieve success or victory. If you are not achieving success in life, it is imperative to hold yourself accountable and vigorously challenge your own views. Don't waste your time attacking a God, we'll lose badly.
He tries to disguise his unbridled narcissism as some inspirational posting to inspire or encourage others to seek success, but in reality this is just self aggrandising garbage which further indicates insecurity and a desire for approval and acceptance, but he's so deluded by his own status he probably doesn't even realise that he's much weaker of character than he realises.

That's my assessment of him. I don't know him well and this is nothing personal, though I know his presence here is somewhat problematic and upsets a lot of members. Personally, I don't have an issue with him. I don't dislike him based on the opinions of others. I actually think he has some level of intelligence, he can write well and he has a good knowledge of Nietzsche, but unfortunately all this seems to be overshadowed by his constant desire to brag about financial success, which might grant certain comforts in life but doesn't always bring happiness, fulfillment or personal power.

Now I've added a poll because some long term users like @Voyager1 believe PAG should be granted another chance. Mainly for entertainment value, which is something Rock always wanted as well. I've already said this isn't a democracy, but if a majority vote is reached I'll speak with Winston and see what he thinks because at the end of the day any final decision about PAG being here or not being here is down to him. He's the king of this virual kingdom and his word is law :D

@fschmidt
@Lucas88
@publicduende
@MrMan
@kangarunner
@WanderingProtagonist
@galii
@Natural_Born_Cynic
@gsjackson
@yick
@NPCslammer
@willymonfrete

If anyone wasn't mentioned I forgot to mention you. I'm sorry. Let me know what you make of the psychological analysis and of course place a vote to decide what you think of PAG. Let's show him how little he's valued around here or let's show him support, whichever you deem more appropriate. If you're someone who hates him don't be pissed off with me for making this poll. I did the same for Mercer and he's someone I really f***ing hate, fortunately the vast majority in THAT poll voted that his expulsion should remain permanent.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: The PAG Problem - Psychoanalysis of a Narcissist.

Post by Voyager1 »

@Pixel--Dude @Winston

I say we should make a deal with the devil. If he removes the libelous content from his website(s) he should be allowed back in.

We're going to have to hold our noses.

What do you think?
Last edited by Voyager1 on December 3rd, 2023, 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

LOL not going to lie Mercer was somewhat entertaining with that whole Circus stuff :lol:. As for Pag. I just tend to not care what he says. But it was interesting seeing him and NPC go at it until they got tired and stopped.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

His trolling is even too bad for HA
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Voyager1 wrote:
December 3rd, 2023, 3:34 am
@Pixel--Dude @Winston

I say we should make a deal with the devil. If he removes the libelous content from his website(s) he should be allowed back in.
This might convince @MarcosZeitola and @Yohan to give him another chance maybe... it certainly wouldn't harm his case and would be a step in the right direction. Let's see if PAG has the humility to admit his actions of posting libelous content about other users on here were wrong and lets see if he removes them.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MarcosZeitola

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
December 3rd, 2023, 4:47 am
Voyager1 wrote:
@Pixel--Dude @Winston

This might convince @MarcosZeitola and @Yohan to give him another chance maybe... it certainly wouldn't harm his case and would be a step in the right direction. Let's see if PAG has the humility to admit his actions of posting libelous content about other users on here were wrong and lets see if he removes them.
If he removes those slanderous articles and apologizes for calling me old and a pedo, I'll refrain from calling him a black midget and all will be well. But honestly, I don't see the added benefit in keeping him around here if all he does is use the forum as a place to promote his own copy-cat version of Winston's project? That seems counterproductive to the site's interests.

I mean you could argue he's "making the place lively" like some claim. But meh, do we really NEED a poster to spam posters of himself posing with various whores while he pretends to be a big shot? There's richer dudes with hotter whores doing the same on Instagram, like Dan Bilzerian. We don't need a dollar-store Dan Bilzerian wannabe here, it doesn't add any value.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I did not know who Pag was. After 8 years on the forum maybe at that time, when he started posting as himself I interacted with him. Soon, he started insulting me. People get into flame wars on here sometimes, but it seemed like PAG insulted people unprovoked, so the forum called for him to be booted.

I think that is what irritates people, the insults and going to far.

He said his 'girls' were called prostitutes. So I can see why he'd be upset about that if his girlfriend(s) were called prostitutes but he is penalized for calling other posters girlfriend's names.

[IMO, if a girl has sex with you willingly without being married to you she is the same thing as a prostitutes. 100% discount. Free prostitute. And so is the man. I don't am not saying that PAG's 'girls' did this sort of thing.]

I think our problem is we have almost no rules. Do not accuse wives or girlfriends. Do not call people pedos. Are there any others? I see flame wars, people picking cuss words to label each other, or just saying 'idiot' or whatever. We could have rules against name-calling, libel, etc.

Whatever the case, the rules need to be consistently applied. He's pointing out what might be a legitimate beef. Ethically, though, if someone insults your wife, who is not even in this conversation, that doesn't make it right for you to insult his girlfriend, who is not even in this conversation. If each of us does what is right, no matter what others do, this world would be a better place. Of course, if someone embraces the sewage bowl of Nietzsche philosophy and drinks deeply, that can really mess with his personal ethics.

Personally, I find posts of a poster's watches and sports coats to be boring. I don't know the brand names of but a few watches, so if I was supposed to be impressed, I wasn't. I know the names Rolex, and Bulgari, for example-- watches fancy enough to be locked in a case. Some stores even lock up the Timex and Seiko brands. But a post of someone with a Rolex doesn't impress me, and it is boring for me to see watch and clothing ads, unless I happen to be in the market for a specific item. If I were a multi-millionaire, I might buy the cheapest self-winding 'automatic' watch I could find, maybe a Bulgari or something like that. I bought a watch once with the Rolex on it off the street in Korea once for about $10. :) In the doctor's office, when they used to have magazines, I would skip the ads for junk like that. So maybe that's why some of his posts had low success rates.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
December 3rd, 2023, 5:14 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Voyager1 wrote:
@Pixel--Dude @Winston

If he removes those slanderous articles and apologizes for calling me old and a pedo, I'll refrain from calling him a black midget and all will be well. But honestly, I don't see the added benefit in keeping him around here if all he does is use the forum as a place to promote his own copy-cat version of Winston's project? That seems counterproductive to the site's interests.

I mean you could argue he's "making the place lively" like some claim. But meh, do we really NEED a poster to spam posters of himself posing with various whores while he pretends to be a big shot? There's richer dudes with hotter whores doing the same on Instagram, like Dan Bilzerian. We don't need a dollar-store Dan Bilzerian wannabe here, it doesn't add any value.
:lol:
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Just get rid of PAG already.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
December 3rd, 2023, 10:41 am
Just get rid of PAG already.
Yes. He's been banned.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
December 3rd, 2023, 3:27 am
Hey guys. I don't know PAG very well, but I've studied his behaviour somewhat and investigated his website for the purpose of trying to understanding this character. This thread will be split into two different topics. One analysing the behaviour and character of our good friend PAG who is clearly loved and admired by all. And the other will be a poll to ask whether the community think he should be granted a second chance. I feel like it's only fair to make such a poll since I did the same for Mercer who has harassed the forum for months.

Let's start with the psychology of his character. PAG portrays himself as a king among men. He comes online posting proof of his financial success and sexual exploits and espouses the Nietzschian philosophy of will to power. He claims he is strong and that he is a hero. He also claims his (what most would consider self-aggrandising) posts are made for the purpose of inspiring those who aspire towards success and personal power.

But is he really as strong or as smart as he thinks he is? Looking at his Culturewhiz site we can see that there isn't much active participation. Most topics are just PAG talking to himself or posting a topic which receives no response or offers no opportunity for discussion or discourse.
@Pixel--Dude your analysis of the PAG individual gives you merit, yet it's something the PAG individual does not deserve. As @MarcosZeitola put it, he is a pathetic "dollar store" Dan Bilzerian, someone whose life happens on Instagram. Still, Dan Bilzerian started rich and showed some talent at playing pro poker. He actually has something to show for.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
Let's see if PAG has the humility to admit his actions of posting libelous content about other users on here were wrong and lets see if he removes them.
Please. Humility is one of the Christian virtues, which every good Nietzschean knows were put in place to keep the weak enslaved. A humble PAG? Complete, 100-percent pure oxymoron -- like the Utah Jazz or the Los Angeles Lakers.
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

He try to have confidence but fail cause he blackcel. time for him to get a sex doll.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@Yohan
@publicduende

Pathetic Asshole Guy has been removed yet again. It makes you wonder how someone who is supposedly successful and runs their own business has the time or the inclination to make an entire website populated with his own sockpuppets all writing content. Do you guys think he has some genetic defect or severe mental illness that drives him to act in such a way? :lol:

Even though he's a pain in the ass at least he isn't very hard to find, unlike Mercer who at least attempts to cover his tracks by making various sockpuppets with varied personalities, PAG is always easy to find. All his content has been removed so he will have to go back to talking to himself on his own site. What's the deal with that? Is he mentally ill? Schizophrenic? Or just an idiot? One things for sure, I definitely agree that he isn't as smart as he likes to think he is.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
February 21st, 2024, 2:13 am
@Yohan
@publicduende

Pathetic Asshole Guy has been removed yet again. It makes you wonder how someone who is supposedly successful and runs their own business has the time or the inclination to make an entire website populated with his own sockpuppets all writing content. Do you guys think he has some genetic defect or severe mental illness that drives him to act in such a way? :lol:
PAG is from USA.

An American friend told me that about in America there is one interesting point to be mentioned: You can find any kind of a human you can image.
You might find highly intelligent people, who are honest und friendly - and you will also find useless guys whose IQ is too low to be measured.

PAG is such a low-life, his only hobby is to bother others, sleep with prostitutes and his laptop is likely all what he owns...besides a few fake Rolex watches - he is a hopeless case looking for attention. In USA he can survive by carrying sometimes some furniture for a moving company and of course also by lining up for food coupons.

There is not much what can be done about it - should he show up again, just ban the sockpuppet profile and delete his stupid comments.

Thanks for your quick action to clean up the forum.

Best regards, Yohan