The PAG Problem - Psychoanalysis of a Narcissist.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

Should PAG be granted a final chance to join us?

Yes. He is entertaining and somewhat intelligent with interesting contributions. He understands Nietzsche's philosophy and inspires people who aspire towards success. One or more of these points are true. Overturn the ban.
20%
No. His contributions consist mainly of self aggrandising spam or abusive garbage! He only trolls the forum and insults it with his very presence. His ban is well warranted. Good riddance to him.
80%

Total votes: 10
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The PAG Problem - Psychoanalysis of a Narcissist.

Post by Yohan »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
February 21st, 2024, 2:13 am
@Yohan
@publicduende

Pathetic Asshole Guy has been removed yet again. It makes you wonder how someone who is supposedly successful and runs their own business has the time or the inclination to make an entire website populated with his own sockpuppets all writing content. Do you guys think he has some genetic defect or severe mental illness that drives him to act in such a way? :lol:
PAG is from USA.

An American friend told me that about in America there is one interesting point to be mentioned: You can find any kind of a human you can image.
You might find highly intelligent people, who are honest und friendly - and you will also find useless guys whose IQ is too low to be measured.

PAG is such a low-life, his only hobby is to bother others, sleep with prostitutes and his laptop is likely all what he owns...besides a few fake Rolex watches - he is a hopeless case looking for attention. In USA he can survive by carrying sometimes some furniture for a moving company and of course also by lining up for food coupons.

There is not much what can be done about it - should he show up again, just ban the sockpuppet profile and delete his stupid comments.

Thanks for your quick action to clean up the forum.

Best regards, Yohan
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Yohan wrote:
February 21st, 2024, 7:57 am
PAG is from USA.

An American friend told me that about in America there is one interesting point to be mentioned: You can find any kind of a human you can image.
You might find highly intelligent people, who are honest und friendly - and you will also find useless guys whose IQ is too low to be measured.
The great thing about America is it's a capitalist's paradise. 330+ million people. Put em all to work. Profits.

Google was created in America.
Microsoft was created in America.
Apple Computer was created in America.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Yohan wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
February 21st, 2024, 2:13 am
@Yohan
@publicduende

Pathetic Asshole Guy has been removed yet again. It makes you wonder how someone who is supposedly successful and runs their own business has the time or the inclination to make an entire website populated with his own sockpuppets all writing content. Do you guys think he has some genetic defect or severe mental illness that drives him to act in such a way? :lol:
PAG is from USA.

PAG is such a low-life, his only hobby is to bother others, sleep with prostitutes and his laptop is likely all what he owns...besides a few fake Rolex watches - he is a hopeless case looking for attention. In USA he can survive by carrying sometimes some furniture for a moving company and of course also by lining up for food coupons.

There is not much what can be done about it - should he show up again, just ban the sockpuppet profile and delete his stupid comments.

Best regards, Yohan
PAG seems to work as a mover in a Californian moving company that primary serves college students?
At least he is not a homeless bum on Fentanly in LA, but he is one delusional, narcisstic annoying cartoon n*gga and a black hobbit from Lord of the Rings. I guess he has been afflicted by the same "loneliness" virus that is prevalent in the U.S and other first world countries. The Loneliness inside of him is consuming him, so he is desperately latching onto anything, especially happierabroad and this forum consisting less than 20 people.

Your friend is right. Immigrants from all over the world come to the U.S for mainly economic opportunities. That's why you see various range of people from highly intelligent British or italian Wall street programmer to two bit annoying imbecile like PAG. The U.S dollar still holds value at least despite it's waning power and the salary in the U.S is twice or three times as much compared to Europe and Asia. The U.S still holds the world hegemony despite it's out of control self destruction of itself politically, culturally, economically, militarily, socially, etc.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Yohan wrote:
PAG is from USA.

Best regards, Yohan
@Pixel--Dude

I agree 100% with what @Yohan says. He is a sad case of narcissism, aka attention whoring. He seems to be permanently suspended between wanting to pose as a smart, successful, masculine serial entrepreneur and polymath, and seeking validation for his alleged qualities. Like Yohan said, if he really had been the former, he would have had neither the time nor the intention to build his own sockpuppets and litter the Internet with self-referential, if sometimes modestly entertaining, contents.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

publicduende wrote:
February 22nd, 2024, 5:44 pm
Yohan wrote:
PAG is from USA.

Best regards, Yohan
@Pixel--Dude

I agree 100% with what @Yohan says. He is a sad case of narcissism, aka attention whoring. He seems to be permanently suspended between wanting to pose as a smart, successful, masculine serial entrepreneur and polymath, and seeking validation for his alleged qualities. Like Yohan said, if he really had been the former, he would have had neither the time nor the intention to build his own sockpuppets and litter the Internet with self-referential, if sometimes modestly entertaining, contents.
Yourself and @Yohan are probably right. I think at this stage the only option we'd have left would be to pity how pathetic he is were it not for the fact that he's such an unbearable asshole.

I have to admit though, I did find my profile on his website pretty funny. The pic he used was hilarious :lol: I'd like to think I'm slightly more handsome than that, only slightly though hahaha.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Hypothetically, if PAG were a King of a city-state of Pagopolis, would it be prosperous and thriving like a Wakanda from the Marvel Cinematic Universe or would it be worse than a Somalian version of Detroit looking like Gaza in the current Israeli annihilation of Palestine?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Tsar wrote:
February 26th, 2024, 11:04 pm
Hypothetically, if PAG were a King of a city-state of Pagopolis, would it be prosperous and thriving like a Wakanda from the Marvel Cinematic Universe or would it be worse than a Somalian version of Detroit looking like Gaza in the current Israeli annihilation of Palestine?
What do you think? :-)

And looking at the way some of the big US cities are going down, a comparison with Mogadishu might soon be a good thing!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

publicduende wrote:
February 27th, 2024, 2:23 am
Tsar wrote:

And looking at the way some of the big US cities are going down, a comparison with Mogadishu might soon be a good thing!
Yes, lol :lol:

The United States is in a total decline with plummeting quality of life, life expectancy, mass poverty, extortionate prices, decorating infrastructure, etc, etc, etc

Romania is a beautiful country and so much better than the United States. All Europe is better than America. When I was in the UK last year, it was so much better than the US.

I can't understand how the United States hasn't already collapsed like the Soviet Union because things in America are absolutely terrible and America is a total disgrace and totally dysfunctional.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Tsar wrote:
February 27th, 2024, 2:44 am
publicduende wrote:
February 27th, 2024, 2:23 am
Tsar wrote:

Yes, lol :lol:

The United States is in a total decline with plummeting quality of life, life expectancy, mass poverty, extortionate prices, decorating infrastructure, etc, etc, etc

Romania is a beautiful country and so much better than the United States. All Europe is better than America. When I was in the UK last year, it was so much better than the US.

I can't understand how the United States hasn't already collapsed like the Soviet Union because things in America are absolutely terrible and America is a total disgrace and totally dysfunctional.
The fact that you said the UK is so much better tells me you haven't been all over the U.S. because the UK is arguably WORSE.
Their censorship is even worse than ours is. Add on top of the fact you got a bunch of Negros from Africa flooding into the place and the UK is barely even looking like a British country anymore. The UK sucks so bad they even banned RooshV just for speaking his mind, and told him he wasn't allowed to come back to the country. Hell they'll even throw your ass in jail over lolicon artwork. LOL the UK is not better than the U.S. by any stretch despite it's shit problems. The UK is a crappy ass police state that has surveillance EVERYWHERE.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
February 27th, 2024, 9:01 am
The fact that you said the UK is so much better tells me you haven't been all over the U.S. because the UK is arguably WORSE.
Their censorship is even worse than ours is. Add on top of the fact you got a bunch of Negros from Africa flooding into the place and the UK is barely even looking like a British country anymore. The UK sucks so bad they even banned RooshV just for speaking his mind, and told him he wasn't allowed to come back to the country. Hell they'll even throw your ass in jail over lolicon artwork. LOL the UK is not better than the U.S. by any stretch despite it's shit problems. The UK is a crappy ass police state that has surveillance EVERYWHERE.
@Tsar was in the UK for a week or so. Take it from me and @Lucas88 who were born and raised here. The UK is absolutely f***ing shit! It has all the shit points of America but with the added woe of shit weather to go along with it. I for one despise the UK.

I don't think someone like Roosh has anything particularly enlightened to say. To me he seemed like a bit of a nob head who only wanted an echo chamber of Christian claptrap.

What are you talking about with the comment about Negros from Africa flooding the country. Again, you're just projecting personal prejudice onto things. Indian immigrants migrated to the UK in 2023 in numbers doubled to that of Nigeria. We get immigrants from other European countries all the time. So why is it only African immigrants ruining the country? :|

In my opinion it's mainly the British government themselves ruining this country. They're the ones who cause all the bullshit and pass legislation handed to them by their corporate masters. They're absolute cunts.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
February 27th, 2024, 10:12 am
@Tsar was in the UK for a week or so. Take it from me and @Lucas88 who were born and raised here. The UK is absolutely f***ing shit! It has all the shit points of America but with the added woe of shit weather to go along with it. I for one despise the UK.

I don't think someone like Roosh has anything particularly enlightened to say. To me he seemed like a bit of a nob head who only wanted an echo chamber of Christian claptrap.

What are you talking about with the comment about Negros from Africa flooding the country. Again, you're just projecting personal prejudice onto things. Indian immigrants migrated to the UK in 2023 in numbers doubled to that of Nigeria. We get immigrants from other European countries all the time. So why is it only African immigrants ruining the country? :|

In my opinion it's mainly the British government themselves ruining this country. They're the ones who cause all the bullshit and pass legislation handed to them by their corporate masters. They're absolute cunts.
Well, f**k all mass immigration, at the end of the day a nation with
it's identity lost is not much of a worthy country to begin with. And you're right I am prejudice, but you want to know what else?
I don't give a f**k. I don't give a f**k about negros, I don't give a f**k about sand nigs from India neither. It's like someone was saying about our invasion problem
"When all the free shit runs out? Get ready to have your houses invaded by these war aged f***s. Lock and Load."
Because no one just sends a horde of war aged men to other countries just to do bullshit work no one wants to do, they are here for nefarious reasons. Otherwise they would have sent a horde of women instead of males...And now we're getting a bunch of f***ing Chinese men over here.. You got to be a damn fool to not see that THAT is worthy of being suspicious of.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

February 27th, 2024, 1:01 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
February 27th, 2024, 10:12 am

Well, f**k all mass immigration, at the end of the day a nation with
it's identity lost is not much of a worthy country to begin with. And you're right I am prejudice, but you want to know what else?
I don't give a f**k. I don't give a f**k about negros, I don't give a f**k about sand nigs from India neither. It's like someone was saying about our invasion problem
"When all the free shit runs out? Get ready to have your houses invaded by these war aged f***s. Lock and Load."
Because no one just sends a horde of war aged men to other countries just to do bullshit work no one wants to do, they are here for nefarious reasons. Otherwise they would have sent a horde of women instead of males...And now we're getting a bunch of f***ing Chinese men over here.. You got to be a damn fool to not see that THAT is worthy of being suspicious of.
What you're saying just sounds like a heap of paranoid nonsense. Who are all these immigrants that they're so well organised for this to be some mass take over? It sounds like you've been brainwashed by right wing extremist bullshit.

People migrate for a number of reasons. Social, economic or political reasons. Britain and America bombed the f**k out of the Middle East and then everyone moans and complains that western countries are flooded with Middle Eastern immigrants. Shake my head at the sheer ignorance.

It's also worth pointing out how flawed the system is if most countries don't even provide a decent standard of living that all these people want to immigrate somewhere where the quality of life is better.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

I was wondering if anyone had ever met PAG in person. @Shemp someone told me that you had met PAG in person. What was he like? Is he as insufferable in real life as he is on the forum?