Why are Conservatives and Republicans so damn Pro-Isreal?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Why are Conservatives and Republicans so damn Pro-Isreal?

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

I never understood this, but why are Conservatives and Republicans like Trump so protective of Israel? It seems like the Jews have never ending power in this world and it's like they control everything but regardless of how shitty the Elite jews are, the Western world is still Pro-Israel. Not to mention even Musk is a Jew, seems like no matter what they do people continue to be in favor of them. These are the same people don't promote invasions, multiculturism, LBGTQ, or any of that stuff in Israel but they demand everyone else to. On top of it all people act intimidated when it comes to naming them or standing up to any nefarious shit they might do or have already done. Conservatives especially love throwing that word "anti-seminite" around a lot. I see it on websites like TheAmericanThinker the most where half of it's users are Trump worshiping boomers.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why are Conservatives and Republicans so damn Pro-Isreal?

Post by gsjackson »

Money or blackmail, depending upon the circumstances of the individual solon. Or just the threat of spending enough to defeat them.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

gsjackson wrote:
October 7th, 2023, 2:00 pm
Money or blackmail, depending upon the circumstances of the individual solon. Or just the threat of spending enough to defeat them.
So no one is ever going to challenge them?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
October 7th, 2023, 2:48 pm
gsjackson wrote:
October 7th, 2023, 2:00 pm
So no one is ever going to challenge them?
Not as long as they have trillions and quadrillions they create out of thin air and get the idiots to suck their PEE PEE for it.
Time to Hide!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

What I find so strange is that white Conservatives get mad at anyone that dislike the Jews. The truly are a blind and lost group of people.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

White liberal Democrat from Tennessee here. I have a few Jewish friends. Some of the best friends I've ever had.

What is going on with Hamas terrorists kidnapping people from Israel right now we will see what the US does to respond?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.