My Challenge to Rock!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: My Challenge to Rock!

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:
December 3rd, 2023, 3:05 am
Winston wrote:
December 2nd, 2023, 9:31 pm
gsjackson wrote:
December 2nd, 2023, 8:41 pm
Hmmm, something very incongruous here. When I met Rock in Thailand in 2014 he spoke highly of you, Winston. Called you a "straight shooter." Is there some reason you're turning on a friend and libeling him on the internet?
Well I am a straight shooter, that's why I'm telling it like it is. I never lie remember? I'm not turning on him, just complaining about his faults and behavior, especially since there is some smoking gun proof that he's been trolling this forum under troll accounts for years. Didn't you see all the evidence and smoking guns earlier in this thread? Plus he has gaslighted me for years and put me down and even used obvious lies to try to win debates, which is immoral. Hence his dark side is darker than I thought. And I am baffled as to why he never tries to correct his dark side, nor does he show any inner struggle between a good soul and bad soul but seems unified, which is a bad sign, like perfect possession, as exorcists say.

Also what I said is not libel. Libel is not the same as saying something negative. Libel means you spread LIES and damage someone's reputation with those lies. Telling the truth is not libel. This is common knowledge. Didn't you know that? This is basic legal definition. Why are you guys so error-prone?
The definition of defamation (of which libel is the written version) has changed over the decades and is not clear-cut. Where once clearly suggesting that someone is a homosexual would have been defamatory on its face, that is no longer the case. In the current climate of opinion suggesting that someone is a sociopath is about as injurious to reputation as it gets. Whether or not what you say is truthful would be litigated if Rock brought a legal action against you, and presumably professionally-trained psychologists would be brought into court to testify. Your motion for summary judgment -- arguing that your opinion is clearly the truth and the case should be dismissed summarily -- would not succeed, and the case would go to the trier of fact. Your opinion is not obviously the truth.

Such a suit would probably not be successful because you didn't unequivocally state that Rock is a sociopath; you just appeared to be mulling the matter over. But it's certainly defamatory in spirit, if not the letter of the law.

And "smoking gun" proof that Rock is trolling the forum? I've read it, and I wouldn't say it rises to the level of smoking gun. And so what if someone is trolling the forum? It keeps the place alive.
I don't think so @gsjackson. Calling someone a sociopath is a judgment of their character. It's not a defamation. One cannot prove or disprove whether someone is a sociopath or not. It's a judgement of character. If I called you a rude asshole or arrogant prick, for example, could you sue me for defamation or libel? Of course not. It's an opinion of one's character, not something that can be proven in a court of law or science lab. You probably cannot find any precedent that someone has ever been sued for libel for calling someone else a "sociopath".

Like you said, I'm a straight shooter and call a person according to their ACTIONS. So if a man steals, he is a thief. If he lies, then he is a liar. If he has no conscience, then he may be a sociopath or just an unfeeling a-hole. Do you see what I mean? Very simple.

Also, you said that the smoking gun about Rock being the trolls isn't that much of a smoking gun. However, it sort of is, because it's the kind of thing that in a Colombo TV episode, would cause the guilty one to run away and try to escape or pull out a gun at the end, because he or she has been caught. lol. So it would be a device plot in a detective series that would cause the guilty party to try to flee or pull out a gun. lol. You know what I mean? You've seen many TV shows so you know what I mean I'm sure. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@kangarunner

Btw, one more thing. You said that Rock having money and success means he would be too good to troll a forum. However, that doesn't make sense. Because PAG has a lot of money too and flaunts it in his videos and loves to post photos of him holding a thick wad of cash, remember? Yet we all know that PAG trolls this forum and has been doing so for years and keeps coming back after he's been banned. So just because PAG has a lot of money, doesn't mean he can't be a troll. Everyone here agrees that he is. Also, many rich corrupt politicians do bad stuff even though they're rich, as we all know. So having a lot of money doesn't make you a good respectable person. So your argument doesn't make much sense if you think about it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

publicduende wrote:
December 3rd, 2023, 5:44 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
December 3rd, 2023, 3:58 am
I don't doubt PAG or Rock are financially successful, but this doesn't necessarily bring happiness or exonerate them from suspicion as trolls.
I don't think PAG is financially successful. He is just a little poseur who struggles to find a couple of people - whether offline or online - who will give him a crumb of attention.
But did you see that video where he was throwing cash at bar girls in Thailand in exchange for nothing? Where did he get all that cash? Even if I had a ton of extra cash I wouldn't waste it like that. It's not logical or efficient. Also he must have been filming them secretly because Thai bar girls do not allow filming like that.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
December 3rd, 2023, 5:39 pm
But did you see that video where he was throwing cash at bar girls in Thailand in exchange for nothing? Where did he get all that cash? Even if I had a ton of extra cash I wouldn't waste it like that. It's not logical or efficient. Also he must have been filming them secretly because Thai bar girls do not allow filming like that.
Yeah, LOL, 100 baht notes :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@kangarunner

Another interesting thing to keep in mind is that one of the things that makes Rock tick is that he LOVES to shock and trigger people. He gets off that for some reason, like a shock jock, like Howard Stern. That's been a repeated pattern of his. It's part of his personality and probably what makes him tick too. Given that, it's easy to understand why that would incline one to troll a forum. It makes it more likely is what I mean. So if you consider that, then him being a troll becomes more plausible.

Btw, this is also why having him around girls you like can be a little risky. Because sometimes he will say things to shock and trigger the girls you are trying to impress, thus making you look bad. It's very annoying when he does that. But he does love doing that for some reason. I never understood why. It's strange, and a bit toxic too. I will never get why he would do that. It's unnerving sometimes, especially when you are trying to make a good impression on a girl you like.

Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Winston wrote:
December 4th, 2023, 12:33 am
@kangarunner

Btw, this is also why having him around girls you like can be a little risky. Because sometimes he will say things to shock and trigger the girls you are trying to impress, thus making you look bad. It's very annoying when he does that. But he does love doing that for some reason. I never understood why. It's strange, and a bit toxic too. I will never get why he would do that. It's unnerving sometimes, especially when you are trying to make a good impression on a girl you like.
Yes he did that to me too, what a coincidence LOL!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@publicduende and @MarcosZeitola

Couldn't it be that the reason rock doesn't tell anyone his real name is that he wants an out in case he does something wrong or bad and doesn't want to be traced or tracked or penalized? Like a thief wants an escape route in case he does something wrong? If so that's a bad sign isn't it? After all he frequently has a falling out with people so he may have learned that it's best to have an out and disappear cleanly without consequence right?

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
December 12th, 2023, 7:38 pm

Couldn't it be that the reason rock doesn't tell anyone his real name is that he wants an out in case he does something wrong or bad and doesn't want to be traced or tracked or penalized? Like a thief wants an escape route in case he does something wrong? If so that's a bad sign isn't it? After all he frequently has a falling out with people so he may have learned that it's best to have an out and disappear cleanly without consequence right?
Hard to know, @Winston. As that famous vlogger says, here in the Philippines "every man has a story". I have one. Rock probably had his reasons to have been keeping a low profile for so many years, at least until his video interview in Dumaguete was published.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

publicduende wrote:
December 12th, 2023, 8:23 pm
Winston wrote:
December 12th, 2023, 7:38 pm

Hard to know, @Winston. As that famous vlogger says, here in the Philippines "every man has a story". I have one. Rock probably had his reasons to have been keeping a low profile for so many years, at least until his video interview in Dumaguete was published.
Let's make a game. I think I kind of know the answer. I am not shure if it is hard to know. Let's see who will find out.
@Pixel--Dude as the master detective may find out. I will tell the answer later on.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Spencer may have been Rock. I remember Spencer dropped off when Mercer started coming on. Whoever was Mercer was blowing off steam or something. No one who has anything better to do would come on a forum like this one and shit talk. Only a person who has some mental problems and wants to badger others anonymously to make them feel better.

But maybe Rock was just bored and created the worst character he could think of. It definitely shows some dark, twisted sense of humor. So now I'm starting to believe you guys.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: My Challenge To Rock!

Post by WorldTraveler »

Winston wrote:
August 29th, 2023, 2:25 am

@ladislav and @Mr S and @momopi and even PD and my mutual friend Alex, aka @halnovemila. Also @Yohan and @gsjackson have met Rock before too and would probably agree with me on the above. If any of them see this and want to comment, feel free.
I first met @Rock about 10 years ago in the Philippines. In 2019, I traveled to Cambodia with @Rock to meet @Winston and @Ladislav. We spent about two weeks together in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh. Being a sock puppet does not fit Rock's personality. Rock is a mellow guy who avoids conflict. I think he just sees sock puppets a humorous. I've have seen some of this behavior when sometimes he likes to yank Winston's chain. I can't see him wasting his time being a sock puppet. He's traveled to many countries all over the world, so I think he's got way to much to do than troll this forum.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: My Challenge To Rock!

Post by Yohan »

WorldTraveler wrote:
March 27th, 2024, 1:36 pm
Winston wrote:
August 29th, 2023, 2:25 am
@ladislav and @Mr S and @momopi and even PD and my mutual friend Alex, aka @halnovemila. Also @Yohan and @gsjackson have met Rock before too and would probably agree with me on the above. If any of them see this and want to comment, feel free.
I first met @Rock about 10 years ago in the Philippines. In 2019, I traveled to Cambodia with @Rock to meet @Winston and @Ladislav. We spent about two weeks together in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh. Being a sock puppet does not fit Rock's personality. Rock is a mellow guy who avoids conflict. I think he just sees sock puppets a humorous. I've have seen some of this behavior when sometimes he likes to yank Winston's chain. I can't see him wasting his time being a sock puppet. He's traveled to many countries all over the world, so I think he's got way to much to do than troll this forum.
As I said already in previous comments in this thread, I met Rock in person 2018 in Pattaya for some nice talk for about one hour, he made a calm impression to me, and I cannot imagine him to create sockpuppets for the reason to troll this HappierAbroad forum.

Of course, how do I know? Maybe I am wrong as I met him only one time for one hour and I do not even remember his face anymore.

The video is still online, and the replies are about the same what Rock told me personally.