Why do Filipinas always talk about their financial problems to us rather than about love and romance?!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why do Filipinas always talk about their money problems to us rather than about love and romance?!

Post by MarcosZeitola »

My life is garbage wrote:
August 1st, 2023, 8:41 am
Space Invaders wrote:
July 23rd, 2023, 3:42 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 23rd, 2023, 10:08 am
Winston wrote:
July 23rd, 2023, 9:18 am

True. But you forget that Angeles used to be much better before. The girls at least stayed with you all night and gave you the illusion of love and romance and it was satisfying. Not anymore. Now they want to stay for 1 hour of lousy sex and they are not even GFE and they want to leave with 2000p at least and go home and not hang with you longer than they need to.

I'm not the only one who says this. Other expats say the same. They also say that the Korean guys who come to AC now have ruined it. So it's not just about location, it's about our era when everything is getting worse and worse and deteriorating. Only technology is getting better. That's how it is in this Satanic matrix. It could also be the 2nd law of thermodynamics which says that everything decays over time, including culture and morals and people.
When you say "the girls in Angeles used to be much better before", you mean to say: "the whores were better at their jobs and put more effort into providing good customer service". And it's a shame they don't anymore from what you're telling, but at the end of the day, a whore's a whore and the illusion of romance and seduction is a fading pleasure, not a lasting one. If you want a relationship, my point is, AC may not be the place for you. But if even in Manila you lucked out, maybe there's something else wrong. Something about your vibe or aura, I cannot put my finger on it. Still, the provinces are worth a try. Real girls, in a place that has few to no foreigners, so competition won't be brutal with rich flashy Korean guys stealing your thunder. I'm sure this can be done, it isn't rocket science. But if you say Rock's girls also disliked you for no reason, maybe you should ask him to inquire with some of those girls who met you before. Just straight-up ask him what it is about you that they disliked. Identify the problem so you can work on it. Get it straight from the horse's mouth, Winston.
Dude, just give it a rest already with the unsolicited life advice. Obviously Winston doesn't consort with whores because he wants to. They're just the only women who will give him the time of day. Unfortunately, they too have standards and Winston doesn't meet those standards anymore. He's too fat, too ugly, too old, too boring. Question is, is there anyplace in the world easier for p*ssy than Angeles City? So where does he got to now?
Marcos is an autistic narcissist playing a playboy character on this forum with obviously nothing better to do. He will be giving unwanted advice to Winston on this forum ten years later and Winston will be an elderly man wondering why hot women don't want to suck his wrinkled cock. I do find it funny how Marcos called Dianne a bar girl, though. :lol:
Aren't you bored yet, Mercer?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

My life is garbage
Freshman Poster

Re: Why do Filipinas always talk about their money problems to us rather than about love and romance?!

Post by My life is garbage »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
August 1st, 2023, 8:44 am
Space Invaders wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Winston wrote:
July 23rd, 2023, 9:18 am

True. But you forget that Angeles used to be much better before. The girls at least stayed with you all night and gave you the illusion of love and romance and it was satisfying. Not anymore. Now they want to stay for 1 hour of lousy sex and they are not even GFE and they want to leave with 2000p at least and go home and not hang with you longer than they need to.

I'm not the only one who says this. Other expats say the same. They also say that the Korean guys who come to AC now have ruined it. So it's not just about location, it's about our era when everything is getting worse and worse and deteriorating. Only technology is getting better. That's how it is in this Satanic matrix. It could also be the 2nd law of thermodynamics which says that everything decays over time, including culture and morals and people.
When you say "the girls in Angeles used to be much better before", you mean to say: "the whores were better at their jobs and put more effort into providing good customer service". And it's a shame they don't anymore from what you're telling, but at the end of the day, a whore's a whore and the illusion of romance and seduction is a fading pleasure, not a lasting one. If you want a relationship, my point is, AC may not be the place for you. But if even in Manila you lucked out, maybe there's something else wrong. Something about your vibe or aura, I cannot put my finger on it. Still, the provinces are worth a try. Real girls, in a place that has few to no foreigners, so competition won't be brutal with rich flashy Korean guys stealing your thunder. I'm sure this can be done, it isn't rocket science. But if you say Rock's girls also disliked you for no reason, maybe you should ask him to inquire with some of those girls who met you before. Just straight-up ask him what it is about you that they disliked. Identify the problem so you can work on it. Get it straight from the horse's mouth, Winston.
Dude, just give it a rest already with the unsolicited life advice. Obviously Winston doesn't consort with whores because he wants to. They're just the only women who will give him the time of day. Unfortunately, they too have standards and Winston doesn't meet those standards anymore. He's too fat, too ugly, too old, too boring. Question is, is there anyplace in the world easier for p*ssy than Angeles City? So where does he got to now?
Marcos is an autistic narcissist playing a playboy character on this forum with obviously nothing better to do. He will be giving unwanted advice to Winston on this forum ten years later and Winston will be an elderly man wondering why hot women don't want to suck his wrinkled cock. I do find it funny how Marcos called Dianne a bar girl, though. :lol:
Aren't you bored yet, Conjo?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

August 1st, 2023, 8:47 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Space Invaders wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:

Lol you really are obsessed to a creepy degree, Mercer. Lord have mercy.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
My life is garbage
Freshman Poster

Post by My life is garbage »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
August 1st, 2023, 8:50 am
August 1st, 2023, 8:47 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Space Invaders wrote:

Lol you really are obsessed to a creepy degree, Mercer. Lord have mercy.
Of course Marcos resorts to ad hominem attacks when he gets put in his place and being exposed for the fraud that he is. Why not cry to a moderator like a bitch in the PMs again next, alpha male? :lol: