Why do Filipinas always talk about their financial problems to us rather than about love and romance?!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
galii
Experienced Poster

Re: Why do Filipinas always talk about their money problems to us rather than about love and romance?!

Post by galii »

Space Invaders wrote:
July 23rd, 2023, 3:42 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 23rd, 2023, 10:08 am
Winston wrote:
July 23rd, 2023, 9:18 am

True. But you forget that Angeles used to be much better before. The girls at least stayed with you all night and gave you the illusion of love and romance and it was satisfying. Not anymore. Now they want to stay for 1 hour of lousy sex and they are not even GFE and they want to leave with 2000p at least and go home and not hang with you longer than they need to.

I'm not the only one who says this. Other expats say the same. They also say that the Korean guys who come to AC now have ruined it. So it's not just about location, it's about our era when everything is getting worse and worse and deteriorating. Only technology is getting better. That's how it is in this Satanic matrix. It could also be the 2nd law of thermodynamics which says that everything decays over time, including culture and morals and people.
When you say "the girls in Angeles used to be much better before", you mean to say: "the whores were better at their jobs and put more effort into providing good customer service". And it's a shame they don't anymore from what you're telling, but at the end of the day, a whore's a whore and the illusion of romance and seduction is a fading pleasure, not a lasting one. If you want a relationship, my point is, AC may not be the place for you. But if even in Manila you lucked out, maybe there's something else wrong. Something about your vibe or aura, I cannot put my finger on it. Still, the provinces are worth a try. Real girls, in a place that has few to no foreigners, so competition won't be brutal with rich flashy Korean guys stealing your thunder. I'm sure this can be done, it isn't rocket science. But if you say Rock's girls also disliked you for no reason, maybe you should ask him to inquire with some of those girls who met you before. Just straight-up ask him what it is about you that they disliked. Identify the problem so you can work on it. Get it straight from the horse's mouth, Winston.
Dude, just give it a rest already with the unsolicited life advice. Obviously Winston doesn't consort with whores because he wants to. They're just the only women who will give him the time of day. Unfortunately, they too have standards and Winston doesn't meet those standards anymore. He's too fat, too ugly, too old, too boring. Question is, is there anyplace in the world easier for p*ssy than Angeles City? So where does he got to now?
Actually Dr. Wiseton wants advice. He asked for it many times and he does implement it but it takes like 10 times longer than one would expect. Lately he brags that he is into self improvement. He does even meditation. That is already quite a start. He already said he has some leads with online girls. So he is on his way. In 10 years he will be a different man I think.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why do Filipinas always talk about their money problems to us rather than about love and romance?!

Post by Winston »

publicduende wrote:
July 9th, 2023, 5:10 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 8th, 2023, 10:34 pm
I'm sure @publicduende is more than capable of backing me up on the issue of location being key. People don't generally eat where they shit, and Angeles is the nation's dirty little secret, it isn't a genuine place for genuine people to find genuine connections... it's a seedy, shady place full of degeneracy and going there with expectations of love and sweet girls is a recipe for disaster.
@MarcosZeitola not only me, but virtually every single well-meaning member of this forum has been giving him the same kind of advice, and for the best part of a decade. Me trying to convince @Winston that:
  1. Europe wasn't this kind of ideal multicultural melting pot where a 50-yo Winston could find his fit, and
  2. there is a lot of potential in the Philippines, as long as one avoids the obvious craphole and is serious about finding a good woman
were the reasons why Winston and I got into a quarrel and he eventually banned me.

I think everybody said everything he could say to bring him to reason. For all I love @Winston, it's kind of clear that his inability to move past the easy (but sterile) bar scene of AC is entirely due to him not wanting to take a step out of his comfort zone.
Your math is way off @publicduende. When we had that argument about Europe years ago, I was only 45 at the time. But most people say I still look very youthful for my age, and still do. Only those who love to put me down and get off on psychologically bullying me, like many here do, say otherwise. So my age was not an issue at that time, and your math is off. For an IT professional, you are supposed to be more accurate PD in your basic math and basic facts. Moreover, I didn't get to Europe so you were never proven right or wrong. Most likely the truth is in the middle of two extremes, meaning that you are partially right and I am partially right too. The truth is not in one extreme or another. You should be wise enough to know that by now.

At least in Europe you can talk to strangers easily, even if it's superficial, the conversations are still more authentic and intelligent than the conversations you have in America. That's for sure. Also I'm sure I would get a lot of platonic friendly dates in Europe without sex at least. I wouldn't be ignored totally like in the US or Taiwan. I'm highly sure that would be the result. It doesn't mean I would find true and lasting love.

Btw @Contrarian Expatriate disagrees with you and says that Europe is a friendly and social place. I think he is in Europe now. I just PMed with him and he said he is doing well and happy and doesn't want to come back here and deal with you miserable people who want to bring others down. So no PD, not everyone in Europe agrees with you. Sorry. You should consider that. Furthermore, even Alex admits that in Italy I would have a great time culturally as a tourist. There is no doubt about that. The Italians I talked to said Italy is the most beautiful country in the world. Why do you think everything is all about the girls? Most travelers do not think that way. Only the weirdos here do. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 11th, 2023, 11:01 am
rudder wrote:
July 10th, 2023, 4:55 pm
That was actually pretty deep. Good on you for the quality post.
It isn't all that deep, as much as it is simple common sense. The problem with @Winston is how he wants everything to be "deep". He comes up with all these crazy, elaborate theories in his head as to why he's failing in life, failing in love, and why he isn't getting the type of woman he wants... he seems to resent practical advice, which is why he'll respond when someone calls flat earth theory retarded (I recently did this) but will ignore solid, factual advice.

And my advice is super simple: he's in a shithole town full of bars and whores and strippers... and this is all he's lived in, all he's seen and experienced, in the Philippines. Therefore Winston doesn't really know the Philippines, yet he continues to make huge, broad generalizations of the whole country. He's selling the country short, and himself, by not venturing out more. I've been with girls who are professors, lawyers, professionals, entrepeneurs, once even the daughter of a politician... if I went to and stayed in a place like Angeles, I wouldn't have gotten with any of them... I'd be just as jaded and cynical as Winston is.

The difference between men like me and @publicduende and Winston is that we're not self-defeatist and we're more goal-oriented. Whereas Winston is more "here's some fanciful deep-sounding reasons for why I cannot reach my goals" oriented.

Bottom line: all the members of this forum who went to the Philippines have had a number of relationships with often quite cute girls, most have eventually gotten married, have had families, and are now quite stable and happy with their life choices. Winston is the only one, to my knowledge, who ended up empty-handed.
As usual you are highly inaccurate @MarcosZeitola. First, I had a relationship with Dianne for 16 years. That is a success. If you met her you would say she's a gem. Because she has an energy and charisma that other Filipinas don't have, including yours. That's why other girls in the PH seem like empty shells compared to Dianne. Come meet her and you will see. Other guys agree. I've also dated and had flings with many other girls in the PH.

Second, most guys here are NOT happily married or engaged or in a committed relationship. Only a minority are, like you and PD and Outwest. But not most. Even Rock and Ladislav are not in happy committed long term relationships. And they are far smarter and wiser than you. Go count the number of single guys here vs married/engaged guys here and you will see that there's no comparison.

You forget that destiny rules this reality, not free choice. The universe does not give you a menu where you can choose what you want. No. The universe chooses your life, NOT you. I will elaborate more on this in another thread. This means if you are meant to be single, circumstances will always go that way. Even if you are a great guy who looks good and has a great personality, you will always be single if you are meant to be. You could meet a soulmate or gem and something will go wrong and ruin the relationship, every single time. I've experienced this many times. It's almost paranormal. You can deny it but it doesn't change the truth. I swear. I know what I see. Just because you are too stupid to accept the truth doesn't make me wrong, no, it makes YOU wrong.

It's kind of like how in the PH, most poor families always remain poor, even if you give them money or start a small business for them, they still reset back to zero money after a while. Because destiny has placed them at the broke level. It's assigned, so it always repeats. Same for many black families too. Cycles and patterns tend to always repeat throughout life. Any wise honest person has seen this and knows this. Denying it doesn't change the fact.

Also, Dianne is NOT a bar girl. I've explained this to you 1001 times now. Do I need to explain it again? Why do you keep lying about that? Didn't your parents teach you that lying is wrong MZ? Do you even have basic morals? If so why do you keep lying? You and PD don't seem to be very good in the accuracy department. Why do you keep repeating mistakes like NPCs do? Shouldn't aware conscious beings correct their mistakes and update their info? Even computers do that. Why don't you???!!!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

galii wrote:
July 24th, 2023, 12:15 am
Space Invaders wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Winston wrote:

True. But you forget that Angeles used to be much better before. The girls at least stayed with you all night and gave you the illusion of love and romance and it was satisfying. Not anymore. Now they want to stay for 1 hour of lousy sex and they are not even GFE and they want to leave with 2000p at least and go home and not hang with you longer than they need to.

I'm not the only one who says this. Other expats say the same. They also say that the Korean guys who come to AC now have ruined it. So it's not just about location, it's about our era when everything is getting worse and worse and deteriorating. Only technology is getting better. That's how it is in this Satanic matrix. It could also be the 2nd law of thermodynamics which says that everything decays over time, including culture and morals and people.
When you say "the girls in Angeles used to be much better before", you mean to say: "the whores were better at their jobs and put more effort into providing good customer service". And it's a shame they don't anymore from what you're telling, but at the end of the day, a whore's a whore and the illusion of romance and seduction is a fading pleasure, not a lasting one. If you want a relationship, my point is, AC may not be the place for you. But if even in Manila you lucked out, maybe there's something else wrong. Something about your vibe or aura, I cannot put my finger on it. Still, the provinces are worth a try. Real girls, in a place that has few to no foreigners, so competition won't be brutal with rich flashy Korean guys stealing your thunder. I'm sure this can be done, it isn't rocket science. But if you say Rock's girls also disliked you for no reason, maybe you should ask him to inquire with some of those girls who met you before. Just straight-up ask him what it is about you that they disliked. Identify the problem so you can work on it. Get it straight from the horse's mouth, Winston.
Dude, just give it a rest already with the unsolicited life advice. Obviously Winston doesn't consort with whores because he wants to. They're just the only women who will give him the time of day. Unfortunately, they too have standards and Winston doesn't meet those standards anymore. He's too fat, too ugly, too old, too boring. Question is, is there anyplace in the world easier for p*ssy than Angeles City? So where does he got to now?
Actually Dr. Wiseton wants advice. He asked for it many times and he does implement it but it takes like 10 times longer than one would expect. Lately he brags that he is into self improvement. He does even meditation. That is already quite a start. He already said he has some leads with online girls. So he is on his way. In 10 years he will be a different man I think.
Don't forget the quote by HL Mencken:

https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/h_l_mencken_129796

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
July 24th, 2023, 4:42 am
Your math is way off @publicduende. When we had that argument about Europe years ago, I was only 45 at the time. But most people say I still look very youthful for my age, and still do. Only those who love to put me down and get off on psychologically bullying me, like many here do, say otherwise. So my age was not an issue at that time, and your math is off. For an IT professional, you are supposed to be more accurate PD in your basic math and basic facts. Moreover, I didn't get to Europe so you were never proven right or wrong. Most likely the truth is in the middle of two extremes, meaning that you are partially right and I am partially right too. The truth is not in one extreme or another. You should be wise enough to know that by now.
You're splitting hairs here, @Winston. I said 50 because you are 50 (or closer to 50) now. My argument was still perfectly valid at 45 and even at 35.

The point I was making was that, in Europe like anywhere else, there's one way to live as a tourist and one to live as a "settled" expat. Living like a tourist, you can savour the best a location has to offer, relax and make occasional acquaintance with fellow tourists.

The moment you need to settle, pay rent and bills and, most importantly, find a way to pay that rent and those bills, that's when the problem start and Europe - like anywhere else in the world - ain't such a sweet experience anymore.

I admit that, at the time of that diatribe, I did't know and I didn't consider your financial status: you're basically a trust fund kid, with no family or peer pressure to find a job and earn your own living. If you weren't naturally frugal, you could live La Dolce Vita, the tourist life, not just in Europe but wherever the heck you desire. My argument was virtually moot and I didn't realise until much later. Well, now I know, I am not digging that pit with you anymore.

Which, in the end, puzzles me even more. With your free time and your money, you could leave AC and even the Philippines for good, and be in a different country every and each month. Yet, you stick to Whoreville and the delusion of a "gf experience".
Winston wrote:
At least in Europe you can talk to strangers easily, even if it's superficial, the conversations are still more authentic and intelligent than the conversations you have in America. That's for sure. Also I'm sure I would get a lot of platonic friendly dates in Europe without sex at least. I wouldn't be ignored totally like in the US or Taiwan. I'm highly sure that would be the result. It doesn't mean I would find true and lasting love.
I don't know, it depends on what the situation is. An American man or woman in a holiday setting will be much more prone to starting chitchats, interesting or less interesting. I rememember I was in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, for 2 weeks and it was packed with Americans. They were all the tall, good looking types, so my ex-wife and I thought they were unapproachable. Quite the opposite: we spent quite a few night and early morning at the BBQ, drinking beer and cocktails and talking about anything imaginable, from NFL football to Italian soccer, to the idiocracy of GW Bush, and so on.

You could find the same guy clamped in his life routine, work-eat-sleep, when he's at home and he will probably be 10% as eager to even begin a some random chit-chat with you. The same, exactly the same, would happen with a Euro guy/gal on holiday vs a Euro guy/gal in their life routines. Eurobrat made that experience, in Italy, and was almost traumatised by the coldness and distance those "Europeans" were giving him.
Winston wrote:
Btw @Contrarian Expatriate disagrees with you and says that Europe is a friendly and social place. I think he is in Europe now. I just PMed with him and he said he is doing well and happy and doesn't want to come back here and deal with you miserable people who want to bring others down. So no PD, not everyone in Europe agrees with you. Sorry. You should consider that. Furthermore, even Alex admits that in Italy I would have a great time culturally as a tourist. There is no doubt about that. The Italians I talked to said Italy is the most beautiful country in the world. Why do you think everything is all about the girls? Most travelers do not think that way. Only the weirdos here do. lol
I don't know Contrarian that well. What does he do for a living? Isn't he retired, single, on a fat US government pension? If so, he is free to do whatever he wants. You actually are in a very similar situation, in terms of freedom and money. Yet, he's happy abroad and you're miserable, philosophizing why the Universe won't hand you some serious romance on a silver tray.

I would agree with Alex, Italy is a splending country for a tourist. Plenty of the known world offers great experiences to tourists. That's the discriminant, "tourist vs settled expat", rather than "Philippines vs Europe vs US".
Last edited by publicduende on July 24th, 2023, 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

publicduende wrote:
July 24th, 2023, 5:22 am

I would agree with Alex, Italy is a splending country for a tourist. Plenty of the known world offers great experiences to tourists. That's the discriminant, "tourist vs settled expat", rather than "Philippines vs Europe vs US".
Speaking of which -- but a bit OT -- did Eurobrat ever try Italy again? What's he up to these days, and did he eventually come to see your distinction between tourist and settled expat? I believe both he and Tsar got EU citizenship through their Italian heritage.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Re: Why do Filipinas always talk about their financial problems to us rather than about love and romance?!

Post by 69ixine »

@publicduende is right.People have to pay bills,rent,work hard and take care of their children.

it's the same reason why americans are so closed off,cold and unfriendly,because they have busy stressful lives.it's why they look Angry all the time.Let's not count the Drama in their personal lives.

Life is hard,people are struggling,they're not there to lick your ass @Winston .And this was before Biden ruined the economy,now it's even worse.

You must be severely autistic if you think people are purposely ignoring you.

Unless you're a celebrity,people do not see you in the urban areas anywhere.

I'm a great looking guy,that dresses fashionably and has a warm aura,but I always got the same treatment.it's not personal.it's a economic and societal thing,and nothing to do with'culture'or 'vibe'.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
69ixine
Junior Poster

Re: Why do Filipinas always talk about their financial problems to us rather than about love and romance?!

Post by 69ixine »

@Winston is a personality type like me that needs alot of affection.bothing wrong with that,it's just a special personality type and consitution.the best thing to do is take your money,use it to get in shape,go to a rural area somwhere and meet rural women,get your affection and attention from her family and friends and your new friends in your relatively small knit community or small town.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

gsjackson wrote:
July 24th, 2023, 12:33 pm
publicduende wrote:
July 24th, 2023, 5:22 am

Speaking of which -- but a bit OT -- did Eurobrat ever try Italy again? What's he up to these days, and did he eventually come to see your distinction between tourist and settled expat? I believe both he and Tsar got EU citizenship through their Italian heritage.
I can't say much, here, I'll PM you.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Yohan wrote:
July 23rd, 2023, 10:57 pm
It is the same in Thailand, if you look around in some areas which are typical for foreigners for cheap longstay, all of them are men from Western countries - but I can also understand them as they arrive in Thailand often alone, divorced, living out of minimum retirement allowance etc. - many of them are totally broken...

I have my second home in Thailand, within not such a cheap compound, very nice rooms with good maintenance and security and and large swimmingpool, also restaurants and ATM inside and have also my own small Thai motorcycle to go around.

However openly said, after one month I feel I have to leave to do something which is a bit more intelligent or productive, because if you live in Thailand with a drunken community of foreign expats nearby, you will become an idiot and/or alcoholic.

If you look at all those Thai women with them, many of them are also the lowest of the lowest....and not to forget to mention all these gay zones, transvestites etc - where you pick up your sexy boy...\
Having a tradition of foreigners staying over for the weather, the cheaper living and the women, I assumed that Thailand must have plenty of social bubbles made of drunken, semi-broke retirees and assorted humanity who hits The Land of the Free without much of a life project. I agree with you, spending time rubbing shoulders with these kinds of people might be entertaining for a short while: you're drinking good beer, sharing stories we can relate to, in in English language.

I can imagine, and correct me if I am wrong here, that a further difference between Thailand and the Philippines is that, once out of the foreigner bubble, you find local Thai people generally uninterested in talking to you, if not for the usual functional conversations (hotel, restaurants, buying stuff, etc.). Also I can imagine their level of English is nowhere near as good. Here in the Philippines, you can always count on a bunch of locals to entertain you, invite you for drinks even if they have known you for a mere few hours...and then call you 3 days or 2 weeks after, asking you if you can "loan" them some money :-)

When I arrived here, I would have loved this "warm and sticky" behaviour of local Filipinos: they were the perfect antidote to the cold and indifferent people I had met in the UK. Then, over time, one "loan" after another, I realised I would much rather have the indifference and distance of Thai people. Their Chinese-style pragmaticism and cynicism also bounces off as more culturally genuine than the hypocrisy that permeates the "democratic", "Roman Catholic" Filipino society.

Again, I could be wrong and I'd be happy if you could cortrect me.
Yohan wrote:
July 23rd, 2023, 10:57 pm
If you come to Japan, let me know, expect September in the large cities still very hot. Do you have any idea where you want to go within Japan?
Do you need any information/advice? Have you been in Japan before?

I do not live in Tokyo anymore after my retirement, but in Okayama area, between Hiroshima and Osaka. A much better life compared to the large Japanese cities, with river and forests, hills and sea, not crowded... Still Okayama City/Kurashiki City - connected to each other - is not such a small area, about 1.2 million people are living there.

I will be in Thailand/Pattaya in our second home with my wife and younger daughter from 9th up to 29th September, we will be out of Japan. We use now Fukuoka Int'l Airport for our trip to Thailand/Bangkok.
Last time we were to Japan was Osaka, November 2021, just before the Covid craze started out. We absolutely love and "vibe" with the south, so an Osaka, Kobe or Kyoto base with trips to the other cities might be a plan. Another plan would be to visit the north, so Tokyo, Nikko and some other places of interest north of that.

Yes, I do remember you trading the big city for a more peaceful setting. I know the Japanese countryside might be a bit boring for young people, but I also noticed that even relatively remote villages, with the kind of pictoresque green and good living infrastructure you mentioned, are never more than 30 minutes away by train to a large city.

We will definitely let you know about our plans. It would be lovely to meet, if you have time and pleasure! Mata ne!
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
@MarcosZeitola You nailed it. He's delusional. Over 50 and expecting "girls" to want him. Just like the "movies" he watches. Everything is a movie. I wish one of those girls would slap him in the face.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

When I turn 50, I'm going to be like @Winston and just think that 20 year old girls will just fall in love with me. 😍 😂 😂 🤣 🤣
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Yohan wrote:
July 8th, 2023, 10:52 pm
Winston wrote:
July 8th, 2023, 4:36 pm
Moreover the girls on walking street in Angeles city look greedy and unlikable and all they want is quick cash in exchange for an hour of lousy sex.
When I first came in 2006 the girls were very likable and fun and had good vibes.
1-
What about changing your location to another city in the Philippines? Or even move on to another country?

2-
Times are changing, 2006 is not 2023 -, 17 years ago. Maybe changing for the better or changing to the worse....
And it's not only about the local girls, but also about the foreign men. You and I too of course are now 17 years older ... big difference, I need only to look in a mirror...
Basically this. What works when you're in your 30s doesn't work when you're in your 50s. You are also in a city that is known for exchanging sex for cash, so they know what you're there for, and also what they want out of you. If you want someone that will actually love you you're going to have to skew toward older women or head to the sticks. Even then, you may face an uphill battle.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

kangarunner wrote:
July 26th, 2023, 8:58 am
When I turn 50, I'm going to be like @Winston and just think that 20 year old girls will just fall in love with me. 😍 😂 😂 🤣 🤣
Guy thinks he's Leo and can just drop girls after 24 until he dies
My life is garbage
Freshman Poster

Post by My life is garbage »

Space Invaders wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Winston wrote:

Marcos is an autistic narcissist playing a playboy character on this forum with obviously nothing better to do. He will be giving unwanted advice to Winston on this forum ten years later and Winston will be an elderly man wondering why hot women don't want to suck his wrinkled cock. I do find it funny how Marcos called Dianne a bar girl, though. :lol: