Should I print this out to show to greedy girls here?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Should I print this out to show to greedy girls here?

Post by Winston »

Should I show this leaflet I drafted to people here when the situation calls for it? And maybe give out copies to other foreigners here too? Would that be a good idea?

--------------------------------------

Attention: If you are a foreigner who is tired of being taken advantage of and treated like Santa Claus, then please keep this leaflet and show it when such situations arise

Hello,
I'd like to tell you some simple honest truths on this leaflet which I am tired of repeating thousands of times:

- FOREIGNERS DO NOT GIVE OUT FREE CASH, GIFTS AND MEALS TO ANYONE WHO ASKS!
- I DO NOT HAVE AN UNLIMITED AMOUNT OF CASH THAT I CAN THROW AROUND AND SPEND FREELY WITH NO LIMIT, AND EVEN IF I WERE RICH, I WOULD NOT DO THAT!
- I AM NOT GENEROUS TO EVERYONE HERE JUST BECAUSE I'M A FOREIGNER! I AM ONLY GENEROUS WHEN I WANT TO BE, NOT AT YOUR COMMAND!
- I DID NOT COME HERE TO BE A SANTA CLAUS TO GIVE YOU WHATEVER YOU WANT AND GIVE YOU FREE CASH TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR FINANCIAL PROBLEMS!
- NONE OF THIS MAKES ME CHEAP OR KURIPOT, SINCE I DO NOT OWE YOU ANYTHING EXCEPT IN YOUR DELUSION!

These are YOUR DELUSIONS, NOT OURS! So please DO NOT impose them onto us or expect us to follow them. To do so is RUDE! We NEVER EVER EVER EVER said we were Santa Clauses who gave out free money and gifts, and treated everyone! Whoever told you that is WRONG and you were DECEIVED because you were gullible and easily brainwashed. Therefore, for you to impose such obligations onto us is rude, disrespectful, uncivilized, ignorant, and an infringement upon our basic rights. And VERY ANNOYING too.

So please, for God's sake, erase these false beliefs from your mind and stop imposing them on us!

We foreigners DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT, carry a sign around our necks that says:

"I am a foreigner. I am Santa Claus. Everything from me is free. I will treat everyone I meet and everyone connected to everyone I meet. All you have to do is ask or follow me around."

We are not all rich, some of us are on a tight budget, but even the rich among us feel the same way. No man likes to be taken advantage of, or obligated and manipulated by a group of people to spend money on them. Do you actually think we enjoy it when you and your friends start asking and pushing for free things from us, and that it is funny?! NO! WE HATE IT! IT'S DISGUSTING AND VIOLATING! Every foreigner I know feels the same way. But most of us are too shy and polite to tell you, unlike me. I'll tell you the truth though, if you behave this way, we will not want to be around you anymore, and you will destroy our relationship.

Yes, we foreigners do treat people and can be generous sometimes to certain people in certain situations, but only when WE WANT TO, NOT whenever YOU want us to! In other words, it's OUR CHOICE, NOT YOURS! And we do NOT like it when you attempt to obligate or push us to waste our money treating strangers and acquaintances just for the hell of it. Money is NOT a free gift, so stop acting like it is.

Generosity is a CHOICE that comes from the heart, it is NOT something that a group of people impose and manipulate out of a person, calling him a "kuripot" if he doesn't comply in an attempt to shame him into compliance. And just because I am not willing to give free things to everyone and treat everyone I meet and let everyone use me, does NOT make me cheap or "kuripot". I owe you NOTHING. So there is no obligation here, except in the minds of greedy people. You cannot shame me into being generous and giving freely to everyone by calling me a "kuripot"! Only low class, greedy, useless, delusional, rotten people try to do that. And if you require generosity to be my friend, then you are not a true friend but you are wasting my time, energy and money.

Also, our spending habits are NOT like yours. When we have cash, we do NOT try to spend it all quickly like you do as if it were something "extra". We prefer to spend efficiently according to our plan and budget. If we didn't, we would have no cash and have to beg for money too! Therefore, do not falsely assume that we behave as you do.

Ask yourself this, do rich Filipinos in your country give away 5000 pesos to anyone who asks for it, and buy nice gifts for anyone, and treat everyone to meals? Do rich Filipino corporations, banks, business executives and politicians do that? Do your pawnshops and banks give away free cash loans without collateral? Of course not! So why do you expect that of foreigners, especially since some of us are on a tight budget? It makes no sense.

In summary, whoever told you that we give out free things to everyone who asks has DECEIVED you with LIES, FALSE EXPECTATIONS, and DELUSIONS. So please correct this misinformation and brainwashing in your head. And please SHARE this message with everyone else you know too, so that they too can wake up to reality and stop this delusion and false expectation regarding foreigners. We are tired and exhausted of trying to correct this delusion in everyone around us, which is an endless task. So please help by trying to spread the truth about us. Thank you.

Ask yourself this for a moment: What is better for human relations? Lies, delusions and propaganda? Or truth, honesty, understanding and respect?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

I think you are under the assumption that they can read English, let alone want to read something that long....
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

The original Nordstrom employee handbook was a single 5 x 8 inch card, containing 75 words:

===================================

Welcome to Nordstrom

We're glad to have you with our Company. Our number one goal is to provide outstanding customer service. Set both your personal and professional goals high. We have great confidence in your ability to achieve them.

Nordstrom Rules: Rule #1: Use good judgment in all situations. There will be no additional rules.

Please feel free to ask your department manager, store manager, or division general manager any question at any time.

====================================

If you can condense your message like the Nordstorm card, and hand it out on index cards, it'd probably work better.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mr S wrote:I think you are under the assumption that they can read English, let alone want to read something that long....
W: They can read simple English, but I get your point. It is true that I assume things. But then again, so do they. They assume that I'm like them too in that I love to waste money and consider all money that I don't need to spend today to be "extra" lol. We tend to assume that others are like us.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Winston, as long as there a stupid guys giving out free money, there will be girls asking for it. Guys w/ loose wallets spoil it for all the rest of us. The more guys that come to AC and give away money, the less you'll get for your money. Why BB if you can get money for nothing. I've heard the girls like the Korean and Japanese guys because they are freer with their money.
mobstersreport
Freshman Poster

Post by mobstersreport »

WWu777 wrote:Should I show this leaflet I drafted to people here when the situation calls for it? And maybe give out copies to other foreigners here too? Would that be a good idea?

--------------------------------------

Attention: If you are a foreigner who is tired of being taken advantage of and treated like Santa Claus, then please keep this leaflet and show it when such situations arise

Hello,
I'd like to tell you some simple honest truths on this leaflet which I am tired of repeating thousands of times:

- FOREIGNERS DO NOT GIVE OUT FREE CASH, GIFTS AND MEALS TO ANYONE WHO ASKS!
- I DO NOT HAVE AN UNLIMITED AMOUNT OF CASH THAT I CAN THROW AROUND AND SPEND FREELY WITH NO LIMIT, AND EVEN IF I WERE RICH, I WOULD NOT DO THAT!
- I AM NOT GENEROUS TO EVERYONE HERE JUST BECAUSE I'M A FOREIGNER! I AM ONLY GENEROUS WHEN I WANT TO BE, NOT AT YOUR COMMAND!
- I DID NOT COME HERE TO BE A SANTA CLAUS TO GIVE YOU WHATEVER YOU WANT AND GIVE YOU FREE CASH TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR FINANCIAL PROBLEMS!
- NONE OF THIS MAKES ME CHEAP OR KURIPOT, SINCE I DO NOT OWE YOU ANYTHING EXCEPT IN YOUR DELUSION!

These are YOUR DELUSIONS, NOT OURS! So please DO NOT impose them onto us or expect us to follow them. To do so is RUDE! We NEVER EVER EVER EVER said we were Santa Clauses who gave out free money and gifts, and treated everyone! Whoever told you that is WRONG and you were DECEIVED because you were gullible and easily brainwashed. Therefore, for you to impose such obligations onto us is rude, disrespectful, uncivilized, ignorant, and an infringement upon our basic rights. And VERY ANNOYING too.

So please, for God's sake, erase these false beliefs from your mind and stop imposing them on us!

We foreigners DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT, carry a sign around our necks that says:

"I am a foreigner. I am Santa Claus. Everything from me is free. I will treat everyone I meet and everyone connected to everyone I meet. All you have to do is ask or follow me around."

We are not all rich, some of us are on a tight budget, but even the rich among us feel the same way. No man likes to be taken advantage of, or obligated and manipulated by a group of people to spend money on them. Do you actually think we enjoy it when you and your friends start asking and pushing for free things from us, and that it is funny?! NO! WE HATE IT! IT'S DISGUSTING AND VIOLATING! Every foreigner I know feels the same way. But most of us are too shy and polite to tell you, unlike me. I'll tell you the truth though, if you behave this way, we will not want to be around you anymore, and you will destroy our relationship.

Yes, we foreigners do treat people and can be generous sometimes to certain people in certain situations, but only when WE WANT TO, NOT whenever YOU want us to! In other words, it's OUR CHOICE, NOT YOURS! And we do NOT like it when you attempt to obligate or push us to waste our money treating strangers and acquaintances just for the hell of it. Money is NOT a free gift, so stop acting like it is.

Generosity is a CHOICE that comes from the heart, it is NOT something that a group of people impose and manipulate out of a person, calling him a "kuripot" if he doesn't comply in an attempt to shame him into compliance. And just because I am not willing to give free things to everyone and treat everyone I meet and let everyone use me, does NOT make me cheap or "kuripot". I owe you NOTHING. So there is no obligation here, except in the minds of greedy people. You cannot shame me into being generous and giving freely to everyone by calling me a "kuripot"! Only low class, greedy, useless, delusional, rotten people try to do that. And if you require generosity to be my friend, then you are not a true friend but you are wasting my time, energy and money.

Also, our spending habits are NOT like yours. When we have cash, we do NOT try to spend it all quickly like you do as if it were something "extra". We prefer to spend efficiently according to our plan and budget. If we didn't, we would have no cash and have to beg for money too! Therefore, do not falsely assume that we behave as you do.

Ask yourself this, do rich Filipinos in your country give away 5000 pesos to anyone who asks for it, and buy nice gifts for anyone, and treat everyone to meals? Do rich Filipino corporations, banks, business executives and politicians do that? Do your pawnshops and banks give away free cash loans without collateral? Of course not! So why do you expect that of foreigners, especially since some of us are on a tight budget? It makes no sense.

In summary, whoever told you that we give out free things to everyone who asks has DECEIVED you with LIES, FALSE EXPECTATIONS, and DELUSIONS. So please correct this misinformation and brainwashing in your head. And please SHARE this message with everyone else you know too, so that they too can wake up to reality and stop this delusion and false expectation regarding foreigners. We are tired and exhausted of trying to correct this delusion in everyone around us, which is an endless task. So please help by trying to spread the truth about us. Thank you.

Ask yourself this for a moment: What is better for human relations? Lies, delusions and propaganda? Or truth, honesty, understanding and respect?
------------

I'd certainly would love to see the look on their faces to read that leaflet.

But for a world that is less frequent to "reading or literature". It would be a waste of your time. The large majority of the populace does not like to read long messages or notes. It's best to keep it short, simple and sweet.