In America, if a man gets in trouble for interacting with someone, everyone wants him immediately destroyed.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Mercury
Junior Poster

In America, if a man gets in trouble for interacting with someone, everyone wants him immediately destroyed.

Post by Mercury »

It happens all the time. A guy approaches someone, usually a woman. He strikes up a conversation with her. Then suddenly he gets in trouble either with her friends or even security/law enforcement. When word of the incident spreads, everyone is; "Lock him up and throw away the key! Execute him! Kill him! Destroy him! He's a sex predator! He's a rapist! He's a ticking time bomb! He's a massacre about to happen! This is a national emergency! Military lockdown! Take the enemy down!" In America, the social scene is worse than walking on egg shells, it's like walking on a 100 square mile slab of weak hard snow, an avalanche waiting to happen. And the instant the slab cracks, over 100-250 square miles of snow come cascading down, turning the entire side of an entire mountain range into a giant avalanche.

It's also like a tree that loses a branch in a downburst or severe thunderstorm with winds to 60 miles an hour, and just 5 days after the storm, the city's forestry department is already lowering the stump grinder down on the tree's chopped remains. In America, what is started by storm is immediately and promptly finished by chain saw and stump grinder.

In America, any man who gets in trouble for socializing with women is worse than a terrorist.
Last edited by Mercury on April 22nd, 2020, 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: In America, if a man gets in trouble for interacting with someone, everyone wants him immediately destroyed.

Post by jamesbond »

It's getting to the point in America where it's dangerous for men to interact with women. No wonder the MGTOW movement is taking off like gangbusters in America. The marriage in the USA are already at all time lows so is the birth rate.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Mercury
Junior Poster

Re: In America, if a man gets in trouble for interacting with someone, everyone wants him immediately destroyed.

Post by Mercury »

jamesbond wrote:
July 28th, 2019, 10:32 pm
It's getting to the point in America where it's dangerous for men to interact with women. No wonder the MGTOW movement is taking off like gangbusters in America. The marriage in the USA are already at all time lows so is the birth rate.
No doubt. Before you know it, America's entire population will implode as more American women than ever are spoiled, selfish, and heavily 90210-minded. Additionally, as Americans become fatter due to their sedentary, indoor only lifestyles and their tremendous girths drive men away, more men will be throwing in the towel.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Mercury wrote:
September 9th, 2019, 5:34 pm
No doubt. Before you know it, America's entire population will implode as more American women than ever are spoiled, selfish, and heavily 90210-minded. Additionally, as Americans become fatter due to their sedentary, indoor only lifestyles and their tremendous girths drive men away, more men will be throwing in the towel.

The marriage rates in America are projected to continue to decrease. Also, the obesity rate among women is expected to increase. Pretty soon women will have to start paying men money to marry them! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

jamesbond wrote:
September 9th, 2019, 6:47 pm
Mercury wrote:
September 9th, 2019, 5:34 pm

The marriage rates in America are projected to continue to decrease. Also, the obesity rate among women is expected to increase. Pretty soon women will have to start paying men money to marry them! :lol:
Men in general won't marry an obese woman even for a million dollars. A land whale's tremendous girth is a far stronger barrier than the lure of any amount of money.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

jamesbond wrote:
Not only in USA... Many Western countries show up with similar observations.
It is difficult to interact with women living next to you, and finally you will ask yourself why should you even try to communicate with them?

'Mercury' is always exaggerating, but if you ask me I have no idea how to approach any reasonable Western woman even only for a nice talk...
Better not even willing to try, it's time-waste and often also a waste of money.

In my case, long time ago while still living in Europe I calculated my chance to find a reasonable Western woman as a long-term partner with about 1:400.

I had no relatives or friends to help with some introduction and what I found myself was just 'useless trash' - the leftover like single moms, girls who had plenty of other boyfriends, girls into drugs and alcohol... every Western female 'powerful and independent' regardless her looks is dreaming about being a 'model' and getting financial support by rich boys she meets as a party-girl on a private ship..or hopes for an exciting life-style with thugs or similar nonsense.

I was really disappointed and I moved out of Europe and never came back... However I visited later on USA several times and what I saw there with my own eyes was even worse... hateful women who look like a bulldozer and with every sentence they use the words 'f**k' 'shit' 'piss' or similar vulgar vocabulary. USA and also UK are really bad, feminism at its finest - totally unsuitable for any dating and also a legal risk to be accused of 'unwanted attention' and such BS.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Yohan wrote:
September 10th, 2019, 9:27 pm
I was really disappointed and I moved out of Europe and never came back... However I visited later on USA several times and what I saw there with my own eyes was even worse... hateful women who look like a bulldozer and with every sentence they use the words 'f**k' 'shit' 'piss' or similar vulgar vocabulary. USA and also UK are really bad, feminism at its finest - totally unsuitable for any dating and also a legal risk to be accused of 'unwanted attention' and such BS.
America is toxic, hence Americans use toxic language. And American millennials are using profanity worse than ever before. Today, nobody can ever make more than one solid day without hearing the F-word from someone else. In 1985, any child that used the F-word got his mouth washed out with soap. Like, what has happened to discipline?
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

jamesbond wrote:
No doubt about that. Already, too, in America, you get in trouble with the police or even mention police involvement because you tried to socialize with a woman, and Americans will make like you were behind 9/11, the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing, the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing, the bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 and Air India Flight 182; to them, you were even behind the attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7th, 1941!

To Americans, especially American women, any man who gets in trouble, especially with police/law enforcement involvement, for trying to socialize with a woman, is worse than Adolf Hitler, Osama bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, Kim Il-Sung, Kim Jong-Il, Kim Jong-Un, Pontious Pilate, the men that nailed Jesus to the cross, the Roman Emperor Caesar, and the Egyptian Pharaoh (in the time of Moses) all put together!