Feminist harpies on social anxiety forums

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Feminist harpies on social anxiety forums

Post by mattyman »

Hi all.

Recently, on one of the rofums I did a post highlighting the steps to making, friends, meeting people and getting dates with the aim of helping people identify their sticking points & what was stopping them moving forwards.

This is what I summarized;

making friends;
1. Find some new people
2. Talk to, get to know, find common ground
3. Get contact info and arrange to meet up (for those you hit it off with)

For dating
1. Find some new people
2. Talk to, get to know, find common ground
3. Get contact info and arrange to meet up (for those you hit it off with)
4. If you're also romantically attracted, you need to express it

I then went on to mention that the main scenario that the 'friend zone' describes is one in which a guy fancies a girl, is too scared to act or tell her he likes her, she loses interest or finds someone else. The aim of the thread was to help guys identify specific fears when they're in that situation where they like someone, but want to express it.

Now, I had an aggressive response out of the blue whilst a discussion was in effect (who's avatar, surprisingly had died red hair); 'if that was your wedding speech, your marriage would be annulled', & I straight away called it out & labelled it as trolling & told the others I was telling off the feminist troll. Others joined in, homing in on the word 'feminist' and the thread became all about attacking me.

I was calm and collected, explained why I was doing the thread, partially acknowledged that I shouldn't use 'feminist' to describe the said behaviour, & explaining that it doesn't justify the behaviour (this is a useful assertiveness & debating technique, often shuts down feminists).

They decided to justify the behaviour on the grounds that 'women are sarcastic when I explained that the remark was uncivil (yeah, some shit test, some attack, but they're probably ugly f***ing munters with mental health issues anyway), I acknowledged, then pointed out that this is not what the thread was about.

One of the moderators was joining in on the attacking (that forum is very feminist-biased). One of the rules is not to derail threads, the moderator violated their own rules, I messaged them, pointed it out. I called that moderator very unprofessional and told that that if I was their employer they'd be facing disciplinary action.

I also explained that by acting aggressive like that, you'll discourage people from posting (so many posts on the relationship discussion section of that forum have been derailed in exactly the same way). Wait, it gets even better!

I also pointed out the declining traffic (that'll hurt them and get them to buck-up their ideas), & explained his pattern of trolling and derailling discussions, & that it's a factor that's driving people away.

It's astonishing and highly unprofessional. The way they behaved towards me was a bit like the way Piers morgan and those harpies behaved towards that PUA guy who's married to a Russian wife (note; not mention of foreign women was made in this particular thread). Think of how damaging it is for mental health of men. Just like him, I was calm, collected, didn't resort to name-calling, explained that the behaviour was not acceptable, why I was making the thread. I use the 'broken record' and 'three strikes' technique, I repeat what I've said, then if they persist, tell them to f**k off.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Feminist harpies on social anxiety forums

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

The question is why are you at all surprised at that reaction. Blue Pill thinkers are expected to accept the prevailing orthodoxy about women regardless of the obvious lies associated with it.

The backlash is the social punishment that keeps people from straying from the lies and people willingly live the lie to avoid the pain of social disapproval.

The other thing to note is that the "friend zone" is Western women's way to exploit men's attraction by extracting attention, favors, time and resources from men without providing sexual favors. It is the biggest scam going for men so most women wish to keep that intact by hoping men continuously fall for the friend zone scam.

Alan Roger Currie's Mode One approach annihilates the friend zone because it teaches men to indicate upfront and as soon as possible that he is interested sexually or romantically interested in the girl. The girl respond according to 1 of 4 categories:

Reciprocators: The best outcome, but relatively infrequent.
Rejectors: The second best outcome (at least you know and can move on), but also somewhat infrequent.
Wholesome Pretenders: This is a girl with mutual interest who remains initially coy but reciprocates romantic interest early.
Manipulative Timewasters: This is the worst of the worst who has no interest in the man but feigns possible future interest so she can extract time, attention, money, etc. from the man while he languishes in the friendzone.

http://www.returnofkings.com/65042/4-ty ... -encounter

Most women fall into the latter two categories so the key is determining which one is the Manipulative Timewaster to drop instantly her. The red flags for me are responses like, "We'll see," "Maybe," "I want to get to know you first," "I like to take it slow," and other such nonsense to string you along to trap you in the friend zone.

Most women don't want you to know this so they attack you when you articulate strategies that overcome it.
Neo
Junior Poster

Re: Feminist harpies on social anxiety forums

Post by Neo »

There's a parable that states: Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine. Lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again, and rend you.

I figure any time a person is giving constructive advice, he can expect a scorner to come out of the bushes and tear him to pieces. Just something to keep in mind.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.