Married Men: The Visual Reality

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Married Men: The Visual Reality

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

If you want this for yourself, then please take the advice of the pro-marriage Cuckservatives on this forum and join the ranks of the "happily" married below:

Misery loves company so stay unmarried!

For more information to protect yourself from marriage, read The Manipulated Man by Esther Vilar, and The Predatory Female by Reverend Shannon Lawrence.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Married Men: The Visual Reality

Post by Yohan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 7th, 2018, 11:26 pm
If you want this for yourself, then please take the advice of the pro-marriage Cuckservatives on this forum and join the ranks of the "happily" married below.....
Does not look like 'happily married' but more like 'unhappily divorced'. LOL
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Those photo's are funny.

When I was with my ex gf of 11 years I think I only accompanied her on shopping trips for clothes a couple of times because a) I don't like crowds b) It was incredibly boring!

Even when food shopping I used to wait in the car outside and if she wasn't back by a specific time I used to drive off :lol:
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Zambales wrote:
October 9th, 2018, 8:37 am
Those photo's are funny.

When I was with my ex gf of 11 years I think I only accompanied her on shopping trips for clothes a couple of times because a) I don't like crowds b) It was incredibly boring!

Even when food shopping I used to wait in the car outside and if she wasn't back by a specific time I used to drive off :lol:
I told my wife early on that if she wanting to go shopping for hours, that was something she could do with her female friends. That's a good thing to do with a sister, not a husband. This was back during the time when she just wanted to do everything with her new husband. I guess my words seemed unromantic, but it probably saved me from a lot of sitting, or worse, standing around in stores. You do have to do time-consuming stuff sometimes, if you have a family, trips to the doctor with kids. But you have a family, which is a good thing, too. Having her shop saves me from having to go shop for myself, which I would have done if I were single. I still like to shop sometimes. Sometimes it is good to get out of the house to shop yourself, especially when you get to a country you've never been to or haven't been back to in a long time.
rabbithabit
Freshman Poster

Post by rabbithabit »

marriage for unsecure, poor and ugly people only
Cute Rabbit
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 9th, 2018, 6:22 am
Hey I like that quote, it's all true too!
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
October 9th, 2018, 1:23 pm
You do have to do time-consuming stuff sometimes, if you have a family, trips to the doctor with kids. But you have a family, which is a good thing, too.