Why Men Still Defend Marriage

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Re: Why Men Still Defend Marriage

Post by suprmon »

MrMan wrote:
October 24th, 2018, 6:13 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 24th, 2018, 2:13 pm
Nailer wrote:
October 21st, 2018, 1:13 pm
MrMan wrote:
September 16th, 2018, 8:23 pm
When I got married, more money suddenly opened up for me. I don't believe I am limited to mathematical calculations, and God answers prayers and has gotten me out of financial jams in the past and provision came in after the kids did. o it.
How did being married result in you getting more money? Did she come with a dowry?
Don't believe him. This charlatan routinely types anything to try to lure more men into Cuck City (marriage) and religious mindlessness.

Anyone with half a brain knows that disposable income DECREASES with marriage and family over time, bonuses and god-given windfalls aside.

Pretty much when you hear any religious man like this touting the benefits of marriage for men, send them the below then write them off.
Contrarian expat is the extremist here. If everyone followed his advice, society would crumble. If all the early 20's guys followed his advice, no one would have kids, so you guys wouldn't have any teenagers when you are his age to pay to date you, or you could find some bastard girls from the sperm that got around the condoms who were raised by single mothers. There is a lot of that now, but if there were no kids raised by fathers out there to put some stability into the schools and the fabric of society, things could be a lot worse. He benefits from the society he is trying to tear apart, and to some extent his lifestyle depends on it.

FInancially, two-income homes can earn more money and reduce costs on housing and other things. God's provision is more than just counting costs. There are opportunities that come our way that we do not have control over. Some things we can exercise some control over. Other things we cannot.

I wonder if your kneejerk reaction, CE, has anything to do with a deep-seated fear of Hell.
Marriage isn't for everyone and marriage doesn't solve all of societies' problems! Society will continue to thrive and the world will still bare children regardless of one person will do! Unless both partners make an equal contribution to the union, one of them will suffer and then that marriage will not last or from that old saying in the bible "a house divided cannot stand"! And marriage should not be pressured upon anyone either!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I just could not resist posting this:

@MrMangina, this is what I meant when I said you have a short, squat, Asian wife that we all know you regret marrying deep down :lol:

Shame on you for trying to convince other men to live your life of regret, nagging, and female manipulation! None of the men in the video would have given their wives the time of day had they known they would let themselves go. You also know you would have rejected your short, squat, wife had she looked when you met her as she looks now. Admit it!

This is why you never want to marry gents. Men who insist that you marry are fighting to enslave you into their miserable condition. This is why I hate malicious cucks like @MrMangina.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

December 2nd, 2018, 3:33 pm

@MrMangina, this is what I meant when I said you have a short, squat, Asian wife that we all know you regret marrying deep down :lol:

Shame on you for trying to convince other men to live your life of regret, nagging, and female manipulation! None of the men in the video would have given their wives the time of day had they known they would let themselves go. You also know you would have rejected your short, squat, wife had she looked when you met her as she looks now. Admit it!

This is why you never want to marry gents. Men who insist that you marry are fighting to enslave you into their miserable condition. This is why I hate malicious cucks like @MrMangina.
CE, now you indirectly know why most HA'ers loathe me and blatantly ignore me; I call them out for their beta behavior and their precariousness.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
December 2nd, 2018, 5:14 pm
December 2nd, 2018, 3:33 pm

CE, now you indirectly know why most HA'ers loathe me and blatantly ignore me; I call them out for their beta behavior and their precariousness.
You are a truth teller. So hate is to be expected. In fact, the more you are hated, the greater your impact.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian,

Your nasty disposition and behavior actually works against recruitment men to join your hateful extremist cause.

My wife is still attractive and thin. People don't believe it when she tells them she's in her 40's. I wouldn't have gone for a hot 40+ year old woman when I was in my 20's. I was looking for a marriage partner to start a family with, not a 'pump and dump' type situation, so 40+ year olds weren't on my radar at the time.

Something really sad about your ideological system is how heartless it is. It just isn't a good match for men who actually care about other people. Some of us men actually like having a partner we care about, children we care about...relationships with family. These are all good things. Women are still people when they get to be over 40. They are still valuable. Other people do not exist just so that you can extinguish a few carnal urges, which I would imagine are diminishing over time, given the fact that you are aging just like the rest of us. From a psychological perspective, you oppose a lot of things that make life seem meaningful for people.

If you really think you really know what I think and feel, something is wrong with your mind. Maybe it is just a manipulative, bitter approach to rhetoric. If it is, it's obviously not working.

It sounds like a sad philosophy.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

jamesbond wrote:
September 9th, 2018, 7:59 pm
There are some men who will defend marriage to their death. Even with all the evidence that marriage is a raw deal for men in western countries, there will always be some men who defend marriage no matter what.
:lol:
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

This one gives me mixed feelings because I actually admire this YouTuber. But in the interest of destroying the spirits of Cucks and blue pill simps, I confess to gloating just a little on this one.

Ignore the tenets of MGTOW all you wish; one day the light bulb will come on when the figurative bricks come a tumbling down.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

August 3rd, 2019, 12:52 pm
This one gives me mixed feelings because I actually admire this YouTuber. But in the interest of destroying the spirits of Cucks and blue pill simps, I confess to gloating just a little on this one.

Ignore the tenets of MGTOW all you wish; one day the light bulb will come on when the figurative bricks come a tumbling down.
It would be kind of funny if you were charged with rape for whatever reason and then some MGTOW monk went on about blue pill simps who are not voluntarily celibate getting what they deserve.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Four Truths Married Men Won't Tell You!

Cucks are always gonna cuck so stay MGTOW brothers!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

August 3rd, 2019, 12:52 pm

I remember watching this guys video a while ago, I feel bad for this guy. I hope he does not get remarried and make the same mistake twice! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Blue pilled simps see marriage with virtual religious reverence, often BECAUSE of their religion. That being the case, there is no amount of evidence, proof, or persuasion that can overcome such brainwashing. I say let them be and let them suffer.

The focus is in the younger generation and educating them on being rational about women and marriage. 10 years ago, I would have never imagined the groundswell of progress that is taking place with the young men. MGTOW is winning. Red Pill is winning.

About our Asian blue pilled simp above, time will only tell if he wakes up or he stays imprisoned by his blue pill conditioning. Sometimes it takes a man a second or third failed marriage to finally get a clue. Let’s just hope he is not eternally blue pill!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

November 28th, 2019, 12:56 pm
Blue pilled simps see marriage with virtual religious reverence, often BECAUSE of their religion.
That and the fact that it was necessary for Europeans and others to breed in harsh environments that required a lot of paternal investment in children. I get that traditionally for blacks the only reason for marriage was for the buck to know which sheboon's ass to beat if the chores weren't done and that reason has temporarily expired, but try seeing things from a human perspective.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

He made this video recently explaining why his wife left him.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

November 28th, 2019, 12:56 pm
Blue pilled simps see marriage with virtual religious reverence, often BECAUSE of their religion. That being the case, there is no amount of evidence, proof, or persuasion that can overcome such brainwashing. I say let them be and let them suffer.

The focus is in the younger generation and educating them on being rational about women and marriage. 10 years ago, I would have never imagined the groundswell of progress that is taking place with the young men. MGTOW is winning. Red Pill is winning.

About our Asian blue pilled simp above, time will only tell if he wakes up or he stays imprisoned by his blue pill conditioning. Sometimes it takes a man a second or third failed marriage to finally get a clue. Let’s just hope he is not eternally blue pill!
I don't think one has to be a believer to believe in marriage. If anything, I think women are still brainwashed by more than a century of Hollywood gobbledigook, entire industries built on the wedding event and what they hear from their peers all the time. For a man sometimes, but for a woman almost always, marriage is a proxy to lifelong commitment.

It's clear and understandable that a woman wants to feel secure, she wants a goverment-sanctioned legal framework that protects her children and herself. Considering that, worldwide, 70 to 80% of divorces are initiated by women (usually when either of them starts cheating), and family courts will always favour the woman when it comes to financial support and child custody, one has to wonder what a man has to benefit from marriage, if anything at all.

My personal theory is that, still, in this time and age, marriage is the best way for a man to secure a better woman than who that man could end up with without marrying. I don't know what experiences and agendas other members here have with regard to dating and mating but, as far as I am concerned, all the girls I met so far who clearly stated that they didn't believe or were uninterested in marriage - surprise surprise! - weren't themselves marriage material.

They were for the most part girls who were OK with casual dating, one week or a few months, no more. They were girls who were, more or less admittingly, seeing and f*cking other men on the side, or you on the side. They were in some cases mentally unstable, unable to bond, to plan about the future, etc.

Now, if sex and fun is what a man is looking for, those relationships might well work for a while.

If and when a man meets a girl who I know (as in "grow to know") will tick all the boxes in terms of behaviour, devotion, looks and prowess in the sack, that man's first thought will be to keep her. The best way to keep a good woman is to marry her, full stop. Very few women who know their worth will want to be in a committed relationship with a man without ever wanting to marry, aka without the proof that that man will be committed to her and plan a family with her. Of course divorce is always looming but, as they say, one doesn't live thinking he is gonna die.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

hypermak wrote:
December 1st, 2019, 5:38 pm
The best way to keep a good woman is to marry her, full stop.
Best for her maybe. Also okay for men who never plan to make much money, so it's the woman who loses during divorce. For high earner men, there's another way. Namely, be a generous boyfriend (spend lots of money on her), get her pregnant, then engage in marriage delay tactics until past point where abortion is legal, meanwhile upping the generosity to calm her nerves. Once the baby is born, pay statutory child support and continue the generosity. Though be careful about common law marriage. Maybe make a hunting shack your official place of residence and keep as few possessions as possible in HER house (not yours).

The above assumes you and the woman want a family. If neither of you cares about children, then sugar daddying is a better way to lock down a quality woman without marrying her.

Where you are right is that quality woman do not give out sex for free, not in the long run. If the man isn't offering either marriage or sugar daddying, quality women will correctly see him as a user and leech and dump him eventually.