Why is this site so offensive to many people?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Why is this site so offensive to many people?

Post by Winston »

Check out what this guy on the phpbb support forums said. What's his problem? What is so offensive about HA? We are not advocating anything immoral or illegal.

https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtop ... #p14873136
Christian 2.0 wrote:
November 24th, 2017, 10:03 am
Your forum contains subject matter that I fundamentally oppose.

I won't be able to help you.
My reply to him:

WTF? You oppose people going abroad for a better life and more happiness? Are you anti-happiness? Perhaps you should ask yourself why you are so closed minded. Or perhaps you don't understand my movement. Helping people is a very honorable thing. Just because my solutions for helping people are unique and out of the box, does not make them bad in any way. If you are offended, it's your problem, not mine. Perhaps you need to look within.

Besides, you are supposed to be unbiased about people's content. Your opinions aren't the subject of this forum and don't matter. It's about the functionality of phpbb, not your biases or prejudices.

Btw, I thought of a solution. If it's not easy to make banners responsive, then I'll just install a second theme that is mobile friendly with only small banners, like this:

index.php?style=20

I'll just put a link to it on my desktop forum called "Mobile Friendly Theme". That's what I did with the previous version.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Re: Why is this site so offensive to many people?

Post by TruthSeeker »

Doesn't certain parts of this forum promote whore mongering (how and where to procure prostitutes for sex)? I can see how some would take offense to that. Christian is under no obligation to help you. As I understand you are not paying for support services anyway.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TruthSeeker wrote:
November 26th, 2017, 6:04 am
Doesn't certain parts of this forum promote whore mongering (how and where to procure prostitutes for sex)? I can see how some would take offense to that. Christian is under no obligation to help you. As I understand you are not paying for support services anyway.
But the support people there are volunteers and do not usually bud into other peoples business about the content of their site. They usually stay focused on topic. Besides what type of guy would have a problem with that stuff? We might have a few threads about whores or brothels. But thats a small handful out of 20,000 threads. So its far less than one percent.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I don't see it that the site was offensive to him, just certain subject matter on the site.

If I could venture a guess, it likely has to do with content from our one or two "friends" from the reprobate loser corner of the site.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

@Winston Not everyone is going to like everyone. Always remember when you are talking about Americans specifically, there are many hang ups, especially regarding the topics surrounding women.

Some people are against the whole foreign bride thing. You know American women are the best, even to many American men who highly value them. So when a person says something like, "American woman suck," these men find such words offensive, whether or not they seem true is irrelevant to them.

That is what this site is mainly geared towards: replacing American women.

I remember one time I made a public thread about how much better European women seem to be, and the defenders of American women came out of the woodwork to tear me to pieces.

There are also many men out there who think foreign women are oppressed and that's why they are so submissive and humble compared to American women. And if we could only free or liberate those foreign women, they would act just like American women do.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 26th, 2017, 6:57 am
I don't see it that the site was offensive to him, just certain subject matter on the site.

If I could venture a guess, it likely has to do with content from our one or two "friends" from the reprobate loser corner of the site.
I haven't taken an official survey, but from my experiences talking to Americans in particular, many if not most of them despise the idea of abandoning American women to go after foreign women.

Many Americans consider men who go after foreign women, and who dislike American woman, as losers. I'm not saying that. I mean basically going after foreign women is the equivalent to being a rapist who targets pre-pubescent children. A pedophile is esteemed more highly in the eyes of many Americans, than the men who seek "mail order brides".

That's how vile us foreign women lovers are in the sight of many. We are the anti-feminists: the anti-women-as-gods unbelievers (heretics and infidels) who fail to worship in their temple toward female domination in relationships. Which basically means we are brutes and batterers who are oppressing women, because we ourselves seek something natural and peaceful, rather than having to worship toward women (the ones who subscribe to feminism) - who would probably destroy us in one way or another with their abusive mouths, their disregard and lack of consideration, and their open disrespect and rebellion against the man.

The average American man, who is patriotic and the rest, who has been brainwashed with this culture, then is not on the side of another man simply because he is a man (although many women often form blind allegiance based upon gender). Most men in the USA don't support masculinity. They support matriarchy and female domination. And to be against female domination in relationships is like being in favor of wife-beating and slavery.

1. Foreign women are excluded, unless they are from the UK.
2. Any criticism of women is the blasphemy of misogynie. That is forbidden.

That's how many people feel about these subjects.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

The person Winston was dealing with was actually British. So it had nothing to do with American women. You never even touched on the issue of prostitution and brothels which is being promoted in this forum (mainly by Winston.)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 26th, 2017, 6:57 am

I think most likely he was offended by the american women bashing on this forum. And also the anti american bashing too. Guys are not usually offended by prostitution, even if they are liberals. But I've met guys that had an instant dislike of me when they find out that my site bashes american women and america in general. Some guys get turned off by that and are offended and find that repulsive. I dont know why. But they do. So its not only american women that find this site offensive. Some males do too.

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Why would he be offended by "American women bashing"? He's British. He's located in the UK. Look
https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtop ... &t=2391661

Christian 2.0
Former Team Member
Name: Christian

Why would he be offended by American women bashing?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Maybe hes one of those liberal types who doesn't like bashing any ethnic group and believes we are all one and only politically correct views are allowed? Ive met brits who were offended by my site too. They simply dislike hate speech or negative speech. Even if its not against them. Many men are not logical you know.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Happier Abroad Forum Community

Our Message: You Can Solve Your Problems & Change Your Life by Escaping America for a Better Life and Love Overseas! Discover Friendlier Foreign Women, Authentic People and Saner Cultures, Lower Cost Living, Healthier Food, Greater Freedoms and More!
:?:
Last edited by Adama on November 26th, 2017, 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Obviously most people are politically correct douchebags who are going to be upset by anything that disturbs their piece of mind.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

TruthSeeker wrote:
November 26th, 2017, 10:12 am
Why would he be offended by "American women bashing"? He's British. He's located in the UK. Look
https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtop ... &t=2391661

Christian 2.0
Former Team Member
Name: Christian

Why would he be offended by American women bashing?
My goodness; no wonder he is so sensitive to the site. He looks like one of those low-testosterone "Soy Boys" who lives to placate and please women whatever the cost.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Adama wrote:
November 26th, 2017, 9:46 am
I haven't taken an official survey, but from my experiences talking to Americans in particular, many if not most of them despise the idea of abandoning American women to go after foreign women.
YUP! That is American gynocentrism. If American women don't like something, it is just wrong! So glad I grew out of that in high school. Some men never shake that mentality however.
Adama wrote: Many Americans consider men who go after foreign women, and who dislike American woman, as losers. I'm not saying that. I mean basically going after foreign women is the equivalent to being a rapist who targets pre-pubescent children. A pedophile is esteemed more highly in the eyes of many Americans, than the men who seek "mail order brides".
YUP! A gynocentric shaming tactic that has been used on me once or twice. I laughed both times!
Adama wrote: The average American man, who is patriotic and the rest, who has been brainwashed with this culture, then is not on the side of another man simply because he is a man (although many women often form blind allegiance based upon gender). Most men in the USA don't support masculinity. They support matriarchy and female domination. And to be against female domination in relationships is like being in favor of wife-beating and slavery.
I used to work for the American government. I bore arms for the American government at one time. But after 25 years of working in various capacities, I lost all of my patriotism when confronted with the ACTIVE push to advance women over men in all spheres. It was truly sickening to behold. Worse yet, the American government seeks to export the feminist agenda to other countries and conditions aid money on the implementation of "females over males" programs.

No man should support any government which hurts the interests of men in favor of women!
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on November 26th, 2017, 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
November 26th, 2017, 4:43 am
Check out what this guy on the phpbb support forums said. What's his problem? What is so offensive about HA? We are not advocating anything immoral or illegal.
Individual posters have advocated illegal things. There used to be a poster who talked about throwing acid in women's faces. He's gone now. There is a regular poster who posts about culling blacks. There is the 'all western women are evil' theme in some of the posts, which some people find offensive. There was a poster who withdrew who was talking about losing his virginity to an underaged girl overseas, which would be illegal under US law, possibly, depending on his and her age. And many people would find your pro-prostitution-legalization stance, shared by certain other posters to be immoral.
https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtop ... #p14873136
Christian 2.0 wrote:
November 24th, 2017, 10:03 am
Your forum contains subject matter that I fundamentally oppose.

I won't be able to help you.
My reply to him:

WTF? You oppose people going abroad for a better life and more happiness? Are you anti-happiness? Perhaps you should ask yourself why you are so closed minded. Or perhaps you don't understand my movement. Helping people is a very honorable thing. Just because my solutions for helping people are unique and out of the box, does not make them bad in any way. If you are offended, it's your problem, not mine. Perhaps you need to look within.
That opening question probably wasn't the best way to win friends and influence people.