Why is this site so offensive to many people?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Re: Why is this site so offensive to many people?

Post by Mercury »

Winston wrote:
November 26th, 2017, 4:43 am
Check out what this guy on the phpbb support forums said. What's his problem? What is so offensive about HA? We are not advocating anything immoral or illegal.

https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtop ... #p14873136
Christian 2.0 wrote:
November 24th, 2017, 10:03 am
Your forum contains subject matter that I fundamentally oppose.

I won't be able to help you.
Because Americans are proud of their hatred. They are proud to call themselves Americans, proud to be free of other people. and they love to torment guys until they break. Watching a guy commit suicide and seeing news of suicides is entertainment to Americans. As is watching guys getting arrested, throwing tantrums, getting shot and killed by the police, and going to prison for trying to mingle. When a guy gets killed by the police or by suicide, or goes to prison, American women laugh! And they applaude.

American culture is a callous bully. And when victims flee far and out of reach instead of succumb, it makes the bully mad. Just like how Satan the devil gets mad when a person gives himself to Jesus Christ and goes to Heaven when he/she dies. Bullies hate being defeated. And that is why that phpbb site acts like it is based in North Korea and is owned by Kim Jong-Un.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Mercury wrote:
December 4th, 2017, 11:12 am
Because Americans are proud of their hatred. They are proud to call themselves Americans, proud to be free of other people. and they love to torment guys until they break. Watching a guy commit suicide and seeing news of suicides is entertainment to Americans. As is watching guys getting arrested, throwing tantrums, getting shot and killed by the police, and going to prison for trying to mingle.

American culture is a callous bully. And when victims flee far and wide and out of reach, it makes the bully mad. Just like how Satan the devil gets mad when a person gives himself to Jesus Christ and goes to Heaven when he/she dies. Bullies hate being defeated.
It's really starting to make sense. Really. I can see it now.

Because if you don't have the same level of social accomplishments as them (a large entourage of friends, etc) then they consider you to be a loser who's basically worthy of death. The proof is that you already don't have those things, and in their minds, the reason you don't have them is because you're a loser.

And once they label you a loser, meaning you don't have an entourage of friends, then they certainly aren't going to be your friend. No, who's going to be friends with a loser? That guys a loser who doesn't have any friends. He's not worthy of companionship and I AM BETTER THAN HIM. I HAVE PLENTY OF FRIENDS.

To me this is what it seems American culture is about.

Now when you add in the lack of having a girlfriend, then not only are you a loser, there must be something seriously messed up with you. A total loser.

This is how many people think.

And if you go someplace alone, the first question everyone will ask is, "Where are all your buddies?" Wait! You can't go out alone. That makes you a... [turns and runs away]. (Who'd want to be that guy's friend anyway? He's a loser.) [/sarcasm]
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Winston wrote:
November 27th, 2017, 2:33 am
Adama wrote:
November 26th, 2017, 4:06 pm
Happier Abroad Forum Community

Our Message: You Can Solve Your Problems & Change Your Life by Escaping America for a Better Life and Love Overseas! Discover Friendlier Foreign Women, Authentic People and Saner Cultures, Lower Cost Living, Healthier Food, Greater Freedoms and More!
:?:
Isnt that a positive message? Why would that offend anyone? Lol
It's simple; Hateful people and people who harbor hatred towards others get upset when a man and a woman fall in love and stay in love. And America's man hating culture is entertained by divorce, restraining orders, guys going to prison or getting institutionalized in the local insane asylum, becoming the property of the government, and put on drugs. American women love especially taunting guys going through such tribulation with their twisted phrases like "He's off his meds" and such.

Also, America's massive mental health industry knows that, if guys leave America to find love, the mental health industry will lose money and probably even go bankrupt. Counselors will lose their jobs, and many manufacturers of antidepressants will likely shut down resulting in the laying off of many employees who benefit from America's toxic, hateful, and socially disconnected culture.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Adama wrote:
December 4th, 2017, 11:21 am
Mercury wrote:
December 4th, 2017, 11:12 am
Because Americans are proud of their hatred. They are proud to call themselves Americans, proud to be free of other people. and they love to torment guys until they break. Watching a guy commit suicide and seeing news of suicides is entertainment to Americans. As is watching guys getting arrested, throwing tantrums, getting shot and killed by the police, and going to prison for trying to mingle.

American culture is a callous bully. And when victims flee far and wide and out of reach, it makes the bully mad. Just like how Satan the devil gets mad when a person gives himself to Jesus Christ and goes to Heaven when he/she dies. Bullies hate being defeated.

Because if you don't have the same level of social accomplishments as them (a large entourage of friends, etc) then they consider you to be a loser who's basically worthy of death. The proof is that you already don't have those things, and in their minds, the reason you don't have them is because you're a loser.

And once they label you a loser, meaning you don't have an entourage of friends, then they certainly aren't going to be your friend. No, who's going to be friends with a loser? That guys a loser who doesn't have any friends. He's not worthy of companionship and I AM BETTER THAN HIM. I HAVE PLENTY OF FRIENDS.

Now when you add in the lack of having a girlfriend, then not only are you a loser, there must be something seriously messed up with you. A total loser.

And if you go someplace alone, the first question everyone will ask is, "Where are all your buddies?" Wait! You can't go out alone. That makes you a... [turns and runs away]. (Who'd want to be that guy's friend anyway? He's a loser.) [/sarcasm]
Actually, when you add in the lack of a girlfriend or wife, American people say; "Ah ha! Rapist! Sex predator! Serial killer! Spouse abuser! Kidnapper! Terrorist! He's got a gun! He's got a bomb! He's escaped from prison! He's profiled on America's Most Wanted! Where there's smoke, there's fire!" And people also say the exact same thing when you go someplace alone, including to a bar or nightclub.
Last edited by Mercury on December 10th, 2017, 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

It's simple; Hateful people and people who harbor hatred towards others get upset when a man and a woman fall in love and stay in love. And America's man hating culture is entertained by divorce, restraining orders, guys going to prison or getting institutionalized in the local insane asylum, becoming the property of the government, and put on drugs. American women love especially taunting guys going through such tribulation with their twisted phrases like "He's off his meds" and such.
That probably explains it. The PC brigade hate seeing people happily in love, they love seeing people lonely because they are utter sadists at heart.

There are very genuine and valid points brought-up on this site regarding traits that are more common amongst women from non-anglo environments. What I still don't understand is why it's considered taboo to point them out like this site does. If anything, shouldn't anglo women try and aspire to be like and to learn from foreign women?

I think people get offended due to simplistic thinking, they think femininity, niceness, empathy=weak, oppressed. People who get offended by things such as the home page of this site are probably cretins.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

I'm sure it's been mentioned in this thread but one of the reasons why is that we refuse to put American women on a pedestal and this runs very counter to the way the Western society operates these days. We live in a new era, one that protects and enables women to it's fullest. When you hear about kids these days all earning a medal for competing in a sporting event, this parallel applies to all western women and if you ask them, they've fought long and hard to reach this level of status.

If you opt not to go along with this line of thinking, it's a direct insult to the modern princess! How dare you not stand at the foot of the pedestal and not salute the all mighty!!!!!!

Those of us that choose MTOW or to marry a lovely foreign bride are basically doing an end around to achieve our goals. While it's great for us, they don't like it at all. We men are not meant to have options!!!!!!!! But guess what? We do ;)
Last edited by pete98146 on December 5th, 2017, 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Women have been made into false gods. This is feminism. It's clear.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I think another reason us honest freethinkers are disliked is because we lack any shame or fear when telling the truth. That seems to turn people off. Especially in Taiwan where self expression and assertiveness is not encouraged, and only group think and meekness is expected.

So when someone speaks out courageously it looks bad, because a normal person is supposed to be too ashamed and afraid to say anything politically incorrect. So if you dare to say something offensive and have no shame in doing so, it looks uncivilized, as though you have no respect or consideration for the local culture and people. It makes us look uncivilized, like a bum who pees on the street and doesnt care if it looks bad. Lol

I suspect that to some extent this is true in the US too. Speaking out shamelessly looks rude and crude and tactless, like you have no respect for others. To many repressed people, thats a big turn off. Thats probably why many mainstream people dislike me for no apparent reason. Especially in countries controlled by political correctness.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Adama wrote:

It gets worse when they gossip amongst their friends, calling you a loser or even a sex predator/rapist/killer, and then even if you do have a friend or two near you, the destructive gossip spreads like a California wildfire in 70 mph Santa Ana winds, the gossippers pull your friends away from you and tell them to stay away from you, even calling you a rapist, serial killer, terrorist, and a sex predator.

And when a guy does snap and break down, they say; "See? He's a rapist! He's a serial killer! He's off his meds! He's escaped from prison! Let's call the police and get that loser off our streets!"
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Adama wrote:

Calling someone a loser for being alone/without a girlfriend, by the way, is a form of adult bullying. And America is a culture of nothing but bullying, far into adulthood. Just as there is an epidemic of bullying in school, there is a huge epidemic of adult bullying in the general community, and American culture today is strictly about holding one's nose straight up in the air and callously bullying everyone who is not as well off. Americans today no longer mature past age 12 anymore; there are Americans as old as 40 that still have the immaturity level of a 12-year old.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Happy valentine's day everyone. I love you all.