Warning To Immigrants: America Sucks

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Warning To Immigrants: America Sucks

Post by Taco »

If you move to America chances are you'll have 10 times more problems... Nice little rant.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OrpaPOZHcY[/youtube]
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Warning To Immigrants: America Sucks

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Taco wrote:If you move to America chances are you'll have 10 times more problems... Nice little rant.

Taco, when you don't act like the Alex Jones of H.A., you're a pleasant poster actually. Now for the article at-hand:
I like when the YouTuber said that Americans are stupid; most are.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Taco wrote:If you move to America chances are you'll have 10 times more problems... Nice little rant.

A lot of what he says is true, though I suspect he is a brilliant introvert. I wonder what part of the USA he experienced? Mass food sucks in America, but compared to somewhere poor, its a land of plenty, where if you know how, you can find healthy food. The resources for a great education are available, if you know. For those who lack friends, have they tried BEING a friend to someone like yourself who needs friends?
Like so many places, America will not solve your problems for you and increasingly, Americans are victims of a stupid education. I would bet the author struggles with depression, both in the USA or Russia....brilliant, but depressed. It will always color your world thus...
xhatox
Freshman Poster

Post by xhatox »

Thanks for posting this. One of my ex-boyfriend's families immigrated to the U.S. 20+ years ago. I haven't seen them for a few years, but the last we saw each other they were incredibly miserable and wanted to return to China. They were really great people, but the U.S. isn't a really great country and they had to have home security systems and bars on some windows around the house due to local Americans trying to break into their home on multiple occasions. I've had foreign friends try to visit me or ask me for advice. I often warn them to be careful, as it's unsafe with poor public transit. My best friend booked a ticket to visit me around 2 years ago, and was incredibly disappointed by the large number of homeless, trashy loud people, dated infrastructure, and ugly women. Since then, I've met a few expats from Europe and Asia here whom have complained to me about the U.S. over the same issues (except the women, although I wouldn't be surprised if they were just keeping quiet since I'm an American woman lol ). Please keep in mind I live in the Bay Area, which is considered one of the "best" parts of the U.S. :cry: