How to deal with women who 'test' you

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
chomommablack
Freshman Poster

Re: How to deal with women who 'test' you

Post by chomommablack »

It is tough to navigate these situations when sometimes you can't walk away because a co-worker or other friend is there and he may need you to TOFTT.

Generally planning in advance can help avoid these awkward situations. It sucks but I had to stop going out with certain Male friends of mine because they tend to like and attract Women like this. Overall I'd say they are good smart guys but they fully drink the Western Feminist koolaid and think it's all a big game.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

chomommablack wrote:It is tough to navigate these situations when sometimes you can't walk away because a co-worker or other friend is there and he may need you to TOFTT.

Generally planning in advance can help avoid these awkward situations. It sucks but I had to stop going out with certain Male friends of mine because they tend to like and attract Women like this. Overall I'd say they are good smart guys but they fully drink the Western Feminist koolaid and think it's all a big game.
I think a lot of guys just aren't willing to say the things they think. More than once I've told a girl, politely, to f**k off with her nonsense. Men can have the power in an exchange (and should, actually) if they choose to do so. Don't ever let a woman feel like she's in control and you'll get more respect from her and be more successful in general.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

HouseMD wrote:
chomommablack wrote:It is tough to navigate these situations when sometimes you can't walk away because a co-worker or other friend is there and he may need you to TOFTT.

I think a lot of guys just aren't willing to say the things they think. More than once I've told a girl, politely, to f**k off with her nonsense. Men can have the power in an exchange (and should, actually) if they choose to do so. Don't ever let a woman feel like she's in control and you'll get more respect from her and be more successful in general.
Turd Flinging Monkey discussed this very issue recently.

Women want men to pass their shit tests. In other words, women want men to put them in their place.

The trouble is that feminism makes it illegal or otherwise punishable for a man to do so. White Knights will intervene, HR types will look to fire you, and people might call the cops at such perceived verbal assault on a female. It is just that bad now.

Funny thing is, I don't get these tests in Asia and Eastern Europe, ever! Tests of this nature are only in matriarchal societies where women are searching for men more manly than themselves.

Guys need to be careful in the West. It is like the Jim Crow South in America now with women just pining to exercise their power over you and brag to their friends.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I don't like it how women cry "misogyny" at the drop of a hat, some women are just manipulators looking for trouble; avoid them, these women have deep issues. When you can't avoid them, just accuse them back of misandry jokingly. Or, just directly calmly assert yourself like House said; It's a pain in the ass - but it's necessary. I had a female troll on a forum attacking me for misogyny after I was talking about some lighthearted experiences I had on the forum about grocery stores - the whole forum obviously knew it was lighthearted and in fun. This woman had to raise hell where none existed... I got into it with her, they kicked us both off the forum. Online is the worst because you can't stop anyone from saying anything. I only use a ptsd forum and this, I'm learning to control my symptoms. If you can't do that or feed it online, internet will be a problem. You need to use internet for what helps you. Just avoid women like that as best you can.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
HouseMD wrote:

Turd Flinging Monkey discussed this very issue recently.

Women want men to pass their shit tests. In other words, women want men to put them in their place.

The trouble is that feminism makes it illegal or otherwise punishable for a man to do so. White Knights will intervene, HR types will look to fire you, and people might call the cops at such perceived verbal assault on a female. It is just that bad now.

Funny thing is, I don't get these tests in Asia and Eastern Europe, ever! Tests of this nature are only in matriarchal societies where women are searching for men more manly than themselves.

Guys need to be careful in the West. It is like the Jim Crow South in America now with women just pining to exercise their power over you and brag to their friends.
The thing is, when I tell them to f*** off, I mean it. I'm not passing a test, I'm telling them to get the hell out of my space because they don't deserve to share it. It signals pretty well to other women that I'm worth going for, and cuts some BS out of my evening.
chomommablack
Freshman Poster

Post by chomommablack »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:The trouble is that feminism makes it illegal or otherwise punishable for a man to do so.
This is a key reason it is virtually impossible for a successful and responsible Black American Man to date his Black American female counterpart.

They want to be abused and beaten by a Man with NOTHING to lose this is why many date Ex Cons and criminals who don't care about going back to jail. They already have a tarnished record what's 2 or 4 more years in the Bing? It isn't going to make any difference in their employment prospects or income potential. They know they will never be able to go the corporate route and usually don't have a degree anyways and many schools are prejudiced based on criminal record as well. That is changing in many states but only for misdemeanors not felonies.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Any woman who runs toward an abuser is already someone herself that you probably want to avoid. Think about it. Anyone who loves evil needs to be avoided. How smart is a person who wants to have a relationship with a person who beats them?

But we may be missing half of the equation. I do think that some of these women love pushing men over the edge to the point where the man snaps. They don't know when to shut their mouths, and they say the most inflammatory things that will make any sane man lose his mind in an instant.

I am not condoning beating women. I am just saying that many women are insane and provoking the man, by vexing his soul with words of hatred. Instead of beating such women, men should run far away from them. These women who can't put a leash on their mouths will cause death in one way or another.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Adama wrote:I do think that some of these women love pushing men over the edge to the point where the man snaps. They don't know when to shut their mouths, and they say the most inflammatory things that will make any sane man lose his mind in an instant.

I am not condoning beating women. I am just saying that many women are insane and provoking the man, by vexing his soul with words of hatred. Instead of beating such women, men should run far away from them. These women who can't put a leash on their mouths will cause death in one way or another.
We can have a very rare point of agreement there.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Pass A Woman's Test
Your an Asshole!

Don't Pass A Woman's Test
She will leave you!