Customers are "randos"

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Customers are "randos"

Post by Adama »

Nailer wrote:
Adama wrote:Just because you're an insider, that doesn't mean you'll be included in the clique either. Just like school.
I will be, I am.

If you struggled in high school, your first struggle after that will be getting back into "high school". Then you can worry whether you are cool enough.

So far this approach has only given me a higher frequency of disappointment. I got hit on by a 24-year old 9.0 who was one of those real-life girls better looking than any movie star, but of course it didn't work out. I didn't do anything wrong, I just can't win here. She made a beeline for me and actually approached me. I played all my cards right, and still lost. Like f***ing always.
If you are good looking, then it is likely to be the case that many women just want to see if you would go for them, but they are not truly interested. It seems illogical that someone would put you through the hoops and just turn and run in the end, but this is their game. They have no respect for men. At minimum, many have callous, cold hearts and simply don't care. That's still reprobate behavior. It is all about the ego boost to see how much sexual power they have. Just like when a man "gets laid" he gets the ego validation, it's the same for a woman, when she attracts and rejects.

Then there are those who want to put you through hoops, and then say no, and then they won't leave you alone, but go further to destroy your reputation amongst your peers to make you a social outcast, so that no other woman will attempt to touch you.

Beware of the large number of women who just want to play with your heart, your spirit (located in your heart) and your soul. Any woman giving knowingly misleading signals (and they know), making herself UNavailable, ridiculing you or putting you down cruelly (not in a slight manner but in a manner that destroys the soul and something which would cause them to go into a rage if it were said about them), spouting off with feminist or women-firster nonsense including mother-worship (always judge a man by how he worships his mother), those who claim to be equal yet demand the man pay even for the first date (as in the ones who offer to pay for the date but "expect" you to overrule her and disregard her fake willingness to pay and you pay for all; that's deception and confusion from a manipulator who has things planned out; In other words women who offer to pay under a pretense but expect you to not allow them to pay when they said they were willing).

Look for hypocrisy, deception, verbal cruelty, broken promises, and disregard for your well-being.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

If you are good looking, then it is likely to be the case that many women just want to see if you would go for them, but they are not truly interested. It seems illogical that someone would put you through the hoops and just turn and run in the end, but this is their game. They have no respect for men. At minimum, many have callous, cold hearts and simply don't care. That's still reprobate behavior. It is all about the ego boost to see how much sexual power they have. Just like when a man "gets laid" he gets the ego validation, it's the same for a woman, when she attracts and rejects.
I have experienced this, 1000%. Sometimes I will even f**k them before that switch flips, but yeah.
Last edited by Nailer on March 18th, 2017, 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Nailer wrote:
I have experienced this, 1000%.
Then now you know how much your approval means to women.

As I said before, although you rejected it, go back in your memory to all of your interactions with women to look for patterns of behavior that you already know but never noticed before.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Adama wrote:
Nailer wrote:
I have experienced this, 1000%.
Then now you know how much your approval means to women.

As I said before, although you rejected it, go back in your memory to all of your interactions with women to look for patterns of behavior that you already know but never noticed before.
Why this Yoda speak? Say what you mean.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

To expand on this idea, non-monetized social interaction in America is taboo. When you go to a bar or coffee shop, you are allowed to talk to the staff only. You are paying for human interaction from the staff. You are not paying for food, drinks, or to mingle with other patrons. There are exceptions, but you must have a very good reason to talk to someone else, and conversations are guarded and usually die quickly, since no one wants to reveal anything about themselves. It's generally taboo to have non-monetized interactions. If you can break out of this mode you are exceptional, but that isn't a solution because it will always be an uphill battle.

Tinder and Facebook are approved channels of social interaction because they are being monetized, so they are okay.

It is okay to talk to a bartender or waitress because it is a business transaction. It's a very limited highly regulated means of social interaction, but it is acceptable because someone is making a buck off it.

What the government and corporations do not want is unregulated social interaction. This is equivalent to homemade alcohol (moonshine). Anything of value needs to be taxed, regulated, and tightly controlled.

For this same reason, a girl will feel comfortable hitting on a bartender but will be afraid of talking to a random man at the bar. The bartender has a socially approved business role to play. Therefore, it is not taboo to joke with him and hit on him. The random man at the bar is not part of the government / corporate complex. No one will make any money off their interaction. This is taboo! Unregulated human interaction occurring outside the boundaries of a financial transaction!! Stranger danger! Alert!!!

This was all created intentionally by the media and CIA. They studied psychology very carefully and spent decades engineering the societal problems we have now, in order to atomize humanity and break down their resistance. Why bother fighting against a society that has been subjected to 50 years of psychological warfare designed to alienate and scare everyone? There are plenty of free countries in the world outside the neo-Marxist hellholes of North America and western Europe.

I can easily envision a future where all sexual acts must be documented and taxed. After all, there is a lot of value being traded around. Why not regulate and tax that, just like cigarettes? I think this is what "consent forms" are intended to lead to. There will be an app for every single facet of human interaction, and everything will be monetized. We're pretty much there already.
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad »

Nailer wrote:This is how guys who make sandwiches for a living have hotter girlfriends and more options than doctors, lawyers, and engineers.
I have never seen this. I have seen the occasional dork with a pretty hot girl, but I have never seen people working at Subway walking around with 9's and 10's while Doctors, Lawyers, and Engineers go without.

Also there is a huge age-gap. Doctors, Lawyers, and Engineers don't spawn overnight. They take atleast a decade or so to get anywhere decent. That makes the average age bracket 30-39. While your typical subway guy goes to highschool still, and those teen girls don't have any clue whats best for them, other than that they want to be popular at school, so they go for whatever floats their boat. They don't realize their own SMV. Eventually Subway guy looses whatever girl he has, for the Doctor, Lawyer, and Engineer.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Nomad wrote:
Nailer wrote:This is how guys who make sandwiches for a living have hotter girlfriends and more options than doctors, lawyers, and engineers.
I have never seen this. I have seen the occasional dork with a pretty hot girl, but I have never seen people working at Subway walking around with 9's and 10's while Doctors, Lawyers, and Engineers go without.

Also there is a huge age-gap. Doctors, Lawyers, and Engineers don't spawn overnight. They take atleast a decade or so to get anywhere decent. That makes the average age bracket 30-39. While your typical subway guy goes to highschool still, and those teen girls don't have any clue whats best for them, other than that they want to be popular at school, so they go for whatever floats their boat. They don't realize their own SMV. Eventually Subway guy looses whatever girl he has, for the Doctor, Lawyer, and Engineer.
Same. I dont know any professional people that go without. They are married with kids, or divorced with attractive new partners. While the gamers, youtubers, and those without a proper job, whinge and moan and scrape the bottom of the barrel. It may be different in school, but by university most girls are seeking BFs with prospects.

I dont know any 40+ professional who struggles to find a partner. The 40+ without a good career are sitting in bars bemoaning their lot. Or railing agiant women on the internet.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

What part of the country did you guys live in? What are the ages of these "attractive" women all these 40 year old lawyers are ending up with?

I have zero interest in any woman over the age of 29. Why would I not just turn gay or f**k donkeys or watermelons if I am expected to stick my dick in something that is not attractive to me? It would be a lot less effort and a watermelon can't sue you for child support.

All I have ever seen in my life is that guys unencumbered with the pressures of a career or demanding work schedule who put all their effort into building social circles do extremely well. I am not interested in wifing up some 35-year-old hag who just realized she needs money.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Nailer wrote:What part of the country did you guys live in? What are the ages of these "attractive" women all these 40 year old lawyers are ending up with?

I have zero interest in any woman over the age of 29. Why would I not just turn gay or f**k donkeys or watermelons if I am expected to stick my dick in something that is not attractive to me? It would be a lot less effort and a watermelon can't sue you for child support.

All I have ever seen in my life is that guys unencumbered with the pressures of a career or demanding work schedule who put all their effort into building social circles do extremely well. I am not interested in wifing up some 35-year-old hag who just realized she needs money.

Probably because you are young and not looking in same age bracket as me. At about 30 I was looking at 21 and up. I found women then as well. My ex was 21. Granted that was apartheid Era and most educated young women were decent. Later after getting divorced I found plenty of early 30s. By then I had kids so didn't want an early 20s.

If you are under mid 20s it is the worst time as early 20s women are the most rotten and go for men a bit older than you.

If you are on a good career path don't f**k that up for the sake of getting trash women. Your future is forever and bad decisions can ruin your life. Dono throw it away to attract trash. You will meet a decent one sooner or later if you are successful
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad »

Nailer wrote:What part of the country did you guys live in? What are the ages of these "attractive" women all these 40 year old lawyers are ending up with?

Where are these sexy watermelons at bro? :lol:

I use to live in Dallas, but I moved to Finland. Found me a good non-American girl, because the culture in America is poison. I can't say Finland doesn't have its bad apples of women, it does, but not as bad as America has it.

Although if I was you, I'd just do my best to be as happy as one can be in America. God knows you need it. But if your looking for a woman to make you happy, you'll find that women aren't that cure fix for happiness the world makes it seem to be. Not to mention, putting all that pressure unto another human being for your own sake really isn't moral in the long run. But I also know men who have great careers, that pay very very well, and aren't happy in life because their lonely.

Well, you can always do what I did, pray to God for a good one. He answered my prayer.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Nomad wrote:

Where are these sexy watermelons at bro? :lol:

I use to live in Dallas, but I moved to Finland. Found me a good non-American girl, because the culture in America is poison. I can't say Finland doesn't have its bad apples of women, it does, but not as bad as America has it.

Although if I was you, I'd just do my best to be as happy as one can be in America. God knows you need it. But if your looking for a woman to make you happy, you'll find that women aren't that cure fix for happiness the world makes it seem to be. Not to mention, putting all that pressure unto another human being for your own sake really isn't moral in the long run. But I also know men who have great careers, that pay very very well, and aren't happy in life because their lonely.

Well, you can always do what I did, pray to God for a good one. He answered my prayer.
You know what? I did the same. Was looking for another mistress arrangement, sex with no attachment, but I saw this one was not like that and was very decent and very compatible. So i prayed for this one to be real and genuine while I was away on a long bike trip. And it was. She even supports my biking and the kids think she is awesome. Even our long term friends are amazed.

But if your attitude is not right and you are not grateful, just being entitled, I don't believe prayer will work.it is like for Job. You can pray all you like but if you pray without the right attitude you will wait. That is the lesson of job; patience through adversity, still make right choices and keep faith. Reward beyond expectations will come. Not what you wanted.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

That's nonsense. It's a sales funnel. You need prospects. You can't just hope and pray the "right" customer will come along some day. You have to put yourself into a position to have maximum numbers of potential sales, because 90% of them will not work out. You don't have to wait around months or years to see if a new location will work out. If you aren't getting bites in the first week, it's no good. By the time you do meet someone you will be so desperate and needy you won't be in a good position to bargain from.

If you aren't going out with one new girl each week you need to make drastic changes to your situation or change your location. You need those numbers even if you are looking for just one steady partner.

The only thing I know in America that actually works is a part-time bartending job. Everything else is snakeoil and pop psychology.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Adama wrote: If you are good looking, then it is likely to be the case that many women just want to see if you would go for them, but they are not truly interested. It seems illogical that someone would put you through the hoops and just turn and run in the end, but this is their game. They have no respect for men. At minimum, many have callous, cold hearts and simply don't care. That's still reprobate behavior. It is all about the ego boost to see how much sexual power they have. Just like when a man "gets laid" he gets the ego validation, it's the same for a woman, when she attracts and rejects.
If girls are taught the 'old school' philosphy that boys are supposed to make the first move, and also learn from TV and their friends that they can make the first move, they might flirt and not want to look too 'easy.' So they get some interest, but then act not interested, so as to not look easy. Maybe they want the man to work hard to gain their interest. Maybe they don't know what they want. It's a stupid and frustrating game. There may be women out there who just want to play with your heart for an ego boost, but if a girl shows some interest and backs off, she might be looking for you to put in some more effort (jump through hoops) or she may be making up her mind about you. She's attracted, but she's not sure. If that's the case, she's probably not going to be too cruel, hopefully, unless she just has a cruel streak. Protecting male feelings in dating interactions isn't something we hear taught a lot in our society.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MrMan wrote:
Adama wrote: If you are good looking, then it is likely to be the case that many women just want to see if you would go for them, but they are not truly interested. It seems illogical that someone would put you through the hoops and just turn and run in the end, but this is their game. They have no respect for men. At minimum, many have callous, cold hearts and simply don't care. That's still reprobate behavior. It is all about the ego boost to see how much sexual power they have. Just like when a man "gets laid" he gets the ego validation, it's the same for a woman, when she attracts and rejects.
If girls are taught the 'old school' philosphy that boys are supposed to make the first move, and also learn from TV and their friends that they can make the first move, they might flirt and not want to look too 'easy.' So they get some interest, but then act not interested, so as to not look easy. Maybe they want the man to work hard to gain their interest. Maybe they don't know what they want. It's a stupid and frustrating game. There may be women out there who just want to play with your heart for an ego boost, but if a girl shows some interest and backs off, she might be looking for you to put in some more effort (jump through hoops) or she may be making up her mind about you. She's attracted, but she's not sure. If that's the case, she's probably not going to be too cruel, hopefully, unless she just has a cruel streak. Protecting male feelings in dating interactions isn't something we hear taught a lot in our society.
Some people have a fundamental lack of understanding of what any of this means despite many, many explanations, but they continue to bend over backwards to give women the benefit of the doubt. Please don't post to me on this subject again. Your insistence in your lack of knowledge, that men should basically just try harder, only makes them a prey for these women who have no intention of connecting but only seek an ego boost. Somehow the solution for women making men jump through hoops for an ego boost is for men to try harder and just through the hoops to prove himself. No, that just makes him a prey.

And somehow it doesn't come to recognition that women having men jump through hoops is inappropriate and the cause of the problem.
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad »

Nailer wrote:That's nonsense. It's a sales funnel. You need prospects. You can't just hope and pray the "right" customer will come along some day. You have to put yourself into a position to have maximum numbers of potential sales, because 90% of them will not work out. You don't have to wait around months or years to see if a new location will work out. If you aren't getting bites in the first week, it's no good. By the time you do meet someone you will be so desperate and needy you won't be in a good position to bargain from.

If you aren't going out with one new girl each week you need to make drastic changes to your situation or change your location. You need those numbers even if you are looking for just one steady partner.

The only thing I know in America that actually works is a part-time bartending job. Everything else is snakeoil and pop psychology.
Well.. how is that working out for you?

I am not saying your wrong, I am just telling you how I got my wife. I heard what your saying right now a million times from PUA types. Put yourself out there. Get numbers. Go on dating sites. For every 1000 girls you contact, 10 will say yes, from those 10, 9 will say no, and then by the power of numbers, that 1 special girl will say yes.

The problem with that theory, is you get 999 rejects which I don't think is good for anyone's self-esteem.

Well, you can do it that way if you think that is the path to success. I just told you mine. I prayed to the Lord, and the very same day I met my wife. But if you want to go through all that hassle I just described above, good luck bro.