Still in the chumpzone

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Still in the chumpzone

Post by Nailer »

I'm still in the U.S., but here is my experience:

On Tinder:
US: Fat Mexicans.
EE: Cute girls every day, and maybe one really hot girl every other day.

In person:
US: 6's throw themselves at me but it never works out because I can't hide my disgust, once a year a 9.0 will be really interested in me, but it never works out.
EE: Unknown???

I will be in Ukraine in 8 weeks. From what I have read and the evidence I have seen (as shown above) I just have no tolerance for the conditions that are presented to me here. I went to a bar tonight, and noticed there was like 15 guys and four ugly girls, so I remarked to the bartender who I am on good terms with, "looks like it's fag night" and walked out. I have no patience for this.

I seriously would probably kill myself if you told me I had to stay here in the U.S., and this was as good as it gets. That's how bad it is for men here. I've only been able to put this off for so long because I was young and thought I had to level up myself to be "good enough". I'm as good as I will ever be right now. This is it, and I am still treated like garbage.

Everywhere I go, I just see silently desperate guys pretending to be cool and have fun. There is so much repressed anger here.

I don't expect everything to work out for me right away, but I think given enough persistence I will do far better there than the no-win scenario that is the U.S.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Re: Still in the chumpzone

Post by hammanta »

I'm right there with yah man. What is your age? I'm 27 and feel the same way.

This is the time where I should be out having the time of my life, living it up, but the scene is so depressing. I don't even bother with American girls anymore unless its a hispanic chicks (there are many in my area). I'm no grand prize, but decent looks, above average body, friendly personality. I have friends who take the low hanging fruit with pleasure. I just can't do it. I'm saving up for September or October when I plan on making a trip to several different countries for a few months. Just can't take it anymore lol Good luck to you.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

hammanta wrote:I'm right there with yah man. What is your age? I'm 27 and feel the same way.

This is the time where I should be out having the time of my life, living it up, but the scene is so depressing. I don't even bother with American girls anymore unless its a hispanic chicks (there are many in my area). I'm no grand prize, but decent looks, above average body, friendly personality. I have friends who take the low hanging fruit with pleasure. I just can't do it. I'm saving up for September or October when I plan on making a trip to several different countries for a few months. Just can't take it anymore lol Good luck to you.
I'm ten years older than you, but I do best with girls who are a little younger than you. At your age, people would tell me "just focus on your career, the right one will come along when you stop looking, etc., etc." Now they tell me "why didn't you find someone when you were younger?" What a load of BS.

Meanwhile, I am seeing friends wife up girls I would not even touch. Last night I got hit on by a fat 49 year old. It's disgusting. I'd rather be lonely and celibate for the rest of my life than have sex with someone who makes me throw up to think about, especially when I have had the best of the best a few times.

I might have a couple of opportunities here, but if they don't pan out in the next 8 weeks they never will. If I can't find something in two months then two more months isn't going to make any difference.

I have plenty of money and freedom, so this is the perfect time I guess.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

I am having some weird nightmares. In one I was in a house and the floorboards were collapsing. I feel through into a dark pit of cold water, and I was struggling to grab onto something to pull myself up. The meaning of that seems pretty obvious.

This trip is psychologically hard because I know I am not just "seeing what's out there" or to have fun. This trip means I am giving up on ever finding a girl in my home country.

I have known all this shit for ten years, but I thought I could beat the system through self-improvement. I only recently gave up on it and admitted I am not good enough to win at this game. I look around me at other guys who are still mentally trapped and it's like this, except with fat ugly girls instead of vats of pink jello:

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

The problem you have in the USA and to a certain extent the uk is the epidemic of obesity. It reduces the pool of women to half. Then add the obnoxious loud behaviour wirh no class or manners and drunken women and not much is left. The rest of the white world doesnt have this to the same extent. And when they chew gum they look like cattle so sticking your dick in there is like bestiality. I must say the accent of most yank women turns me off as well. Especially the north east and ca ones.

Obesity is growing here since the end of sanctions brought in western culture. But women are not loud and obnoxious. So the selection is broader. But we have lots of entitlement mind set. Spoilt lazy white women that want money. white saffer men are forced to work off shore due to affirmative action here. Most have years of police and army experience in 3rd world settings with no gloves on so work is avaliable. That means a shortage of men here do most won't get money men but if you have good income you are rolling in kunt.

In the USA you have a large pool of fatties you can use as a last port of call for a pump and dump between girlfriends but little gf or wife material. The attractive ones know there is not much competition do it plays to the female catty psyche and they become even more obnoxious and nasty.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Nailer wrote: I'm ten years older than you, but I do best with girls who are a little younger than you. At your age, people would tell me "just focus on your career, the right one will come along when you stop looking, etc., etc." Now they tell me "why didn't you find someone when you were younger?" What a load of BS.
That's why I don't even bother discussing real things with people anymore. I know the truth. I don't need to hear their lies and distractions.

Most people don't care about you. They don't care about the truth. They lack empathy. So when you go to them seeking advice, they are giving you the advice that they would follow, and since they are probably idiots, it's foolishness. Or they go with a stupid cliche, and repeat some common cultural myth; some sweet sounding words meant to shut you up or shame you, really.

And the jerks are always going to tell you that you should have done things differently. How could you have done things differently though, when everyone was giving you stupid advice in your time of need, and the whole culture is set against you as a heterosexual man?

Few people can accept the truth about women. Therefore their advice always turns out to be nonsense.

The problem is, the sexual power of their vaginas has inflated the egos of most women, rendering them entirely worthless for anything other than saying hello and goodbye.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Adama wrote:
Nailer wrote: I'm ten years older than you, but I do best with girls who are a little younger than you. At your age, people would tell me "just focus on your career, the right one will come along when you stop looking, etc., etc." Now they tell me "why didn't you find someone when you were younger?" What a load of BS.
That's why I don't even bother discussing real things with people anymore. I know the truth. I don't need to hear their lies and distractions.

Most people don't care about you. They don't care about the truth. They lack empathy. So when you go to them seeking advice, they are giving you the advice that they would follow, and since they are probably idiots, it's foolishness. Or they go with a stupid cliche, and repeat some common cultural myth; some sweet sounding words meant to shut you up or shame you, really.

And the jerks are always going to tell you that you should have done things differently. How could you have done things differently though, when everyone was giving you stupid advice in your time of need, and the whole culture is set against you as a heterosexual man?

Few people can accept the truth about women. Therefore their advice always turns out to be nonsense.

The problem is, the sexual power of their vaginas has inflated the egos of most women, rendering them entirely worthless for anything other than saying hello and goodbye.
The truth is a vagina has no sexual power. Half the world has one, and there is always one available. Eve if you must pay for rent. If a woman pulls that on you, just say that is OK, I will get elsewhere. If you want to be nice and still want a specific one say "I am a man and have needs and I feel guilty when I look at other women to satisfy your needs when what I really want is you'. They will have to make a choice to open their legs or watch you walk away and will know their vagina is not a tool they can use against you. They will have to realise that to keep a man don't use your vagina, offer something more than that and a hello and good bye and endless kak. Like offer him respect, a good home, a reliable partner etc and he will stick around. It worked for 1000s of years. The decent women know this, hence they don't end up as divorced single moms.

the ones that only market their kunt are not worth having anyway. They are just an hour or 2 entertainment. There are women that are decent and will make your life better, but they become more scarce. You won't find them peddling their kunt in clubs or bars. And they won't be spineless just taking shit from a man. Only a weak man with authority and self esteem issues would want this and confuses that with respect. The best wives will have a say behind closed doors, will be able to run a home, will know how to get the best out of a man, but in public and in church will always respect their man and give him the final say, even if they had a say in that final say behind closed doors :lol: If I want just ja baas I will sleep with the maid.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Nailer wrote:I am having some weird nightmares. In one I was in a house and the floorboards were collapsing. I feel through into a dark pit of cold water, and I was struggling to grab onto something to pull myself up. The meaning of that seems pretty obvious.

This trip is psychologically hard because I know I am not just "seeing what's out there" or to have fun. This trip means I am giving up on ever finding a girl in my home country.

I have known all this shit for ten years, but I thought I could beat the system through self-improvement. I only recently gave up on it and admitted I am not good enough to win at this game. I look around me at other guys who are still mentally trapped and it's like this, except with fat ugly girls instead of vats of pink jello:

You can't win against them. Western women are like homosexuals. They have left the plan which God made for them. Instead of being the helper for the man, they want to be his boss and to be worshiped. You can't reason with these people. They no longer even want to play the role of wife. At least not without redefining the meaning of tradition to mean they take everything while giving nothing in return.

It is not a failure to fail with these people. It is a success to be rejected by them, even a blessing in disguise. This is a reason to shout for joy, because you haven't fallen into their trap. We're too smart for that and therefore unwanted.

You see, for things to work for western women, they need to stick to men who are asleep or who are at least willing to buy into their games and mindset. If you aren't willing to play in their game, then you're useless. And women can tell you for the person you are, because they are hunters searching for prey. They are well-practiced and know who their game is.