Why does God keep TRAPPING me in Taiwan for months?!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Re: Why does God keep TRAPPING me in Taiwan for months?!

Post by El_Caudillo »

El Caudillo is from one of the counties in the world most visited for its awe inspiring nature - Winston knows that, so I assume he is just being facetious. Mind you he hasn't been here, and so who knows maybe google and I are lying to him and my home country is more arid than the Sahara desert.

Anyway, Momopi you my not compute - but surely you know by now that señor Wu beats his drum to an irregular rhythm?
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

It doesn't add up to me because if I wanted to shorten my stay in TW, I would just take the hard drive (or clone it) and do the video file sorting somewhere else.

Also if the purpose is to visit parents and the parents went to the US for the summer, wouldn't you just go to the US?
Hammer
Freshman Poster

Post by Hammer »

Hey Winston:

how about just buying a round-trip plane ticket to China?

Maybe that'll do the trick.

In the meantime, here's a video that might help. Enjoy.

- Hammer

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXTlAJrgGEY[/youtube]
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:I do not comprehend "spiritual and metaphysical reality" vs copying video files?
Dummy. The video files took two or three weeks. After that my mojo was gone cause taiwan has a bad vibe that takes away my confidence and doesnt allow me to be myself and makes me feel like a loser cause i cant get friends or lovers. No one wants to hang out in taiwan. The vibe is very antisocial. Plus demons or archons or mind parasites take advantage of me and feed off my suffering. Starchild explained this too. I already explained it before. Only dumb atheists cant understand. If i was at full strength i would have left taiwan in august. Plus problems kept happening to delay me further, including rock signing me up for sleep tests in taipei that made trouble for me and my parents to have to take HSR to taipei twice. Then the ebay problems that never happened before. Etc. Now my dad is in the hospital and recovering too slowly. I knew this was gonna happen. I knew it!

Now i dont know if i can make it to Philippines by Christmas. f**k man!!!!!!!!! f**k!!!!!!!!!

The problem with men like momopi and rock is that you only consider physical practical reality. You dont consider metaphysical realities that are just as real. Thus your view is limited and you only see half the picture.

For example, chi gong, kung fu, acupuncture, and chinese herbal medicine, are all based on metaphysical chi energy, which was known for thousands of years and which even western science now accepts as legit. So yes there is a metaphysical reality and dimension. Even if you deny it, it doesnt change the fact.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:It doesn't add up to me because if I wanted to shorten my stay in TW, I would just take the hard drive (or clone it) and do the video file sorting somewhere else.

Also if the purpose is to visit parents and the parents went to the US for the summer, wouldn't you just go to the US?
I told you. Many files cant be copied because western digital media player turned them into folders. When that happens i cannot even delete them. I can only move them to a corrupted files folder.

I have many external hard drives. I keep some in taiwan as backup. Thats why i cant do it in Philippines. If i lost all my hard drives in Philippines and got stolen, then there would be no backup. Backups have to be on cloud or in safe place at home. Duh.

No you dont understand. I went to taiwan in may to visit parents. My parents then went to America june 16. I was supposed to go to Philippines after that. But i could not. My body refused to comply with my will and leave. I could not execute my plan or will. Something would not let me.

I came to taiwan to change and rearrange my luggage and bags and clothes too. And to backup all my video files. We are talking 2TB. As you know, with computers thousands of things can go wrong and everything takes longer than you imagine. Especially if you are a perfectionist.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I need to come to Taiwan and see for myself if there are any negative vibes.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Hammer
Freshman Poster

Post by Hammer »

Hey Winston, here's another idea:

Buy a bike. Ride around in it and watch the pounds fall off.

You'll love Taiwan so much, you'll forget you ever wanted to leave it.

Best regards,

- Hammer
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

On the spiritual side you can practice meditation to try and calm your mind and drive away the bad energy.

The other thing is exercise - you need to expend energy to get energy. Doing some king of cardio is usually awful after a long period of inactivity though. I can remember going for a run when I weighed 210 pounds it was hard - but it'll get easier fast.

If you are taking supplements, sure that's good as well.

Taiwan's energy won't change for you. People giving you advice here are really trying to help and you are lucky, so many people have nobody interested enough to advise them - beware those who just try to please you.

Question how much of all this is your own fault. How much of it is the fault of Taiwan/others?
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote: The problem with men like momopi and rock is that you only consider physical practical reality. You dont consider metaphysical realities that are just as real. Thus your view is limited and you only see half the picture.

For example, chi gong, kung fu, acupuncture, and chinese herbal medicine, are all based on metaphysical chi energy, which was known for thousands of years and which even western science now accepts as legit. So yes there is a metaphysical reality and dimension. Even if you deny it, it doesnt change the fact.
1. If that is the case, then wouldn't you seek TCM treatments?

2. If your body "refuse to comply" then how do you get out of the house to buy groceries?

3. If demons and archons existed and are acting against you, wouldn't you appease them or appeal to a higher order/being? When was the last time that you made offerings and donations at the local temples?
Daddy Wu
Freshman Poster

Post by Daddy Wu »

Winston, my son,

Daddy Wu is puzzled. He raised a little boy who became smart writer with good brain.

So why smart writer with good brain act like dumbass?

Everybody laugh at me, they say, “your son is 笨蛋 (dumbass), haha!” You disgrace me!

At first, I refuse to believe them. Then I read this thread, I think, “ah yes it's true, my son really is dumbass.”

You are now man, Winston! All up to you! No excuses!

Don’t be dumbass, Winston! No good!

From,
Daddy Wu
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I'm finally leaving this hellhole Taiwan in a few days. Just booked my ticket back to the Philippines. I can't wait to feel normal again and to be able to go out without feeling like an unwanted freak invading an organism that doesn't want me and sends me bad vibes (antibodies) to attack me. I hope Taiwan goes to hell and sinks under the ocean so I never have to deal with it again. I hate Taiwan with a fury. It stole another f***ing year of my life! It stole my 2012 too, the whole year of it. I never got to live in 2012. And I haven't lived this year since May. I haven't been alive since May. Since May I've been crippled and not able to enact my plans for 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was supposed to go to Japan and then China and explore other parts of the Philippines! Now I have to do that in 2017 and forever I will always wonder what would have happened if I did it in 2016! So I have to do my plans for 2016 next year and next year I will have to do what I would have done the following year and so forth! Everything is gonna be back tracked! I can never live in the present again because I will always be making up for the previous year! This happened in 2012 and 2013 too. I never got to live my life during those years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! f**k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! f**k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate always living in the past but I have no choice! I don't accept losing years of my life like this! I don't accept it God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f**k MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! f**k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! f**k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! f**k TAIWAN TO HELL FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT KEEPS STEALING MY PRECIOUS LIFE AND TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVEN SATAN IS BETTER THAN TAIWAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Daddy Wu wrote:Winston, my son,

Daddy Wu is puzzled. He raised a little boy who became smart writer with good brain.

So why smart writer with good brain act like dumbass?

Everybody laugh at me, they say, “your son is 笨蛋 (dumbass), haha!” You disgrace me!

At first, I refuse to believe them. Then I read this thread, I think, “ah yes it's true, my son really is dumbass.”

You are now man, Winston! All up to you! No excuses!

Don’t be dumbass, Winston! No good!

From,
Daddy Wu
Stop posting stupid shit as satire to tease me man. Get the f**k out of here man! Keep this up and you're BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:I'm finally leaving this hellhole Taiwan in a few days. Just booked my ticket back to the Philippines. I can't wait to feel normal again and to be able to go out without feeling like an unwanted freak invading an organism that doesn't want me and sends me bad vibes (antibodies) to attack me. I hope Taiwan goes to hell and sinks under the ocean so I never have to deal with it again. I hate Taiwan with a fury. It stole another f***ing year of my life! It stole my 2012 too, the whole year of it. I never got to live in 2012. And I haven't lived this year since May. I haven't been alive since May. Since May I've been crippled and not able to enact my plans for 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was supposed to go to Japan and then China and explore other parts of the Philippines! Now I have to do that in 2017 and forever I will always wonder what would have happened if I did it in 2016! So I have to do my plans for 2016 next year and next year I will have to do what I would have done the following year and so forth! Everything is gonna be back tracked! I can never live in the present again because I will always be making up for the previous year! This happened in 2012 and 2013 too. I never got to live my life during those years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! f**k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! f**k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate always living in the past but I have no choice! I don't accept losing years of my life like this! I don't accept it God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f**k MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! f**k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! f**k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! f**k TAIWAN TO HELL FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT KEEPS STEALING MY PRECIOUS LIFE AND TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVEN SATAN IS BETTER THAN TAIWAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have the same feeling for India. Anywhere but India will do for me, but this AI has planned everything in advance.

Honestly speaking. The AI has sucked you dry of your vital soul energy. It is now freeing you for its own good to Philippines so that you can recharge yourself and when you are "full of life"..It will suck you back to Taiwan.

We are mere battery as shown in Matrix Movie and it attacks higher souls a lot because they have the most purest form of energy for its survival.

Its doing for entire humanity..but they are asleep, they cannot sense this AI. They think its "Natural" like how death has become natural for humanity.

---------------------------

This is a theory I'm testing to get rid of this AI and its through total complete LOVE.

I need an anchor in Philippines, Thailand, Russia, Europe anywhere, a women, I can love, give her anything she wants, take care of her so that I can have a hook from her. Women have incredible power and I think if she wishes me not to live...I won't come back to India.

This theory came along because every time I plan on settling down abroad or start liking a girl, i have to go back to India...This has happened to me 9 times now, every year.......The moment I fall in love, this AI puts me back to India...so now, when I go abroad I make sure..I search for a girl and get a Hook from her the first thing I do is to get a women.

I don't know if this will work. I have tried everything, Yoga, Ayurveda, Spirituality etc but this AI has already found a way to beat it...its expected because all these techniques are like 5000 years old, all religions are like 1000 year or more old..so this AI has plenty of time to beat it....It only had to win once to gain access to us and I think in 1000 years..He found the way...

Soul Mate is very important for a man. This is where it attacks the most...Finding true love...Once you find your soul mate....It won't have the power to manipulate us....

Everything is chaos now a days by design...May be my soul mate is in Uzbekistan or Mongolia...who knows...Keep an open mind....

I don't really care if I find my soul mate to be a hooker or bar girl...If i found out, she is the one...Then I will get her...social status don't mean anything ...

I think Finding your soul mate is very important if you don't want to go to Taiwan anymore...
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:Now I have to do that in 2017 and forever I will always wonder what would have happened if I did it in 2016! So I have to do my plans for 2016 next year and next year I will have to do what I would have done the following year and so forth! Everything is gonna be back tracked! I can never live in the present again because I will always be making up for the previous year! This happened in 2012 and 2013 too. I never got to live my life during those years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! f**k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! f**k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate always living in the past but I have no choice! I don't accept losing years of my life like this! I don't accept it God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this what you call maturity, Winston? Is this seriously how you feel? It is possible that you are being unreasonable here.
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

One man's heaven is another man's hell, I guess.

I thought Taiwan was as close to heaven on Earth as I could get as far as my overall experience there. Maybe not heaven, but certainly the nicest level of purgatory.