People still went on Zipper, Pharaoh's Fury, etc at fair.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
traveller
Junior Poster

People still went on Zipper, Pharaoh's Fury, etc at fair.

Post by traveller »

Less than a month ago, I went to the Southwest Florida & Lee County Fair and was not happy about how the people there were acting.

The insurance companies, because of Chance Rides, Inc and their "No Single Riders" cruelty, are enforcing "No Single Riders" like it were Federal law, violation punishable by prison, especially for certain rides like the Zipper, the Giant Wheel, and several others. I went there on my tricycle, which I literally covered it's back with signs boycotting Chance Rides and telling everyone to boycott Chance Rides by staying off every single ride manufactured by Chance, and those signs even had an entire list of every single ride that is manufactured by Chance Rides, Inc. I even topped them with a large cardboard sign, handwritten, that said; "Boycott the No Single Riders Cruelty" in large, visible black marker letters, even referring to Chance Rides as "Chance 'Nazi Germany' Rides, Inc." Now, there were a few rides manufactured by Chance at the fair. They had the Zipper, the Yo-Yo, two Ferris wheels, and Pharaoh's Fury. All of which are manufactured by Chance.

But to my total disappointment, there were HUGE lines to get on the Zipper, Pharaoh's Fury, the Giant Wheel, and even the Yo-Yo. I see a lot of people on these forums saying that Americans are cruel, and in fact, I'm starting to agree with them. To me, it's as if those people would rather shoot and murder everyone who is single and not in a clique than stay off everything made by Chance Rides.
AW Warning
Freshman Poster

Re: People still went on Zipper, Pharaoh's Fury, etc at fair

Post by AW Warning »

traveller wrote:Less than a month ago, I went to the Southwest Florida & Lee County Fair and was not happy about how the people there were acting.

The insurance companies, because of Chance Rides, Inc and their "No Single Riders" cruelty, are enforcing "No Single Riders" like it were Federal law, violation punishable by prison, especially for certain rides like the Zipper, the Giant Wheel, and several others. I went there on my tricycle, which I literally covered it's back with signs boycotting Chance Rides and telling everyone to boycott Chance Rides by staying off every single ride manufactured by Chance, and those signs even had an entire list of every single ride that is manufactured by Chance Rides, Inc. I even topped them with a large cardboard sign, handwritten, that said; "Boycott the No Single Riders Cruelty" in large, visible black marker letters, even referring to Chance Rides as "Chance 'Nazi Germany' Rides, Inc." Now, there were a few rides manufactured by Chance at the fair. They had the Zipper, the Yo-Yo, two Ferris wheels, and Pharaoh's Fury. All of which are manufactured by Chance.

But to my total disappointment, there were HUGE lines to get on the Zipper, Pharaoh's Fury, the Giant Wheel, and even the Yo-Yo. I see a lot of people on these forums saying that Americans are cruel, and in fact, I'm starting to agree with them. To me, it's as if those people would rather shoot and murder everyone who is single and not in a clique than stay off everything made by Chance Rides.
America is evil to the core. 21st century Americans live like demons, and America herself is practically worse than Satan himself! And in fact, Americans are known to do the opposite of what boycotters tell them! There is even a group on a website called ride-extravaganza.com that call themselves the "Zipper Clique" that gossip about shooting and killing single people at especially the Southwest Florida/Lee County and Collier County fairs, shoving wheelchair bound people over causing them to smack their heads on concrete pavement, and boasting about it. You may like to think your boycotts would result in much shorter lines, but in fact, your boycotts are infact doubling, yes even tripling the crowds of people in line for the Zipper, Pharaoh's Fury, and rides manufactured by Chance. Not only do Americans care about nobody but themselves, but Americans even love to do things that infuriate other people, including boycotters. One of these days, public boycotts will likely even result in shootings and the boycotter ending up dead. Before you know it, insulting an American will become an instantly fatal thing to do.
growup
Freshman Poster

Re: People still went on Zipper, Pharaoh's Fury, etc at fair.

Post by growup »

So, I checked out that site and there is no "Zipper Clique"...starting to think that AW Warning and traveller are the same messed up guy.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Chance Rides, Inc. is an American manufacturer. Americans are toxic, hateful, spoiled, immature, they take pleasure of expanding the suffering and misfortunes of less fortunate people. Americans have a Zero Tolerance policy for people not as well off as they are and they will destroy such people. In America, it's survival of the fittest.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

What is the 'no single riders' policy? You and someone else have to agree to ride together?