Local nightclub loves to hide it's dress code!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
traveller
Junior Poster

Local nightclub loves to hide it's dress code!

Post by traveller »

And they are threatening me with prison for broadcasting their dress code on Facebook! How much worse can it get, literally! Last year, I was kicked out for wearing shorts and a short sleeve shirt. And from what the bouncers told me, the club's dress code for guys is; long semi-formal pants, long sleeve semi-formal shirt, no shorts, no short sleeve shirts, no street or casual clothes. They also apparently want guys to wear a tie, too. Literally, even when it's 95 degrees outside, even if it were 120 outside with 100 percent humidity, even if the heat index were 300, they want guys to be dressed like they are going to a mid winter wedding reception in Alaska.

And they are even seemingly being hypocrites, too! Several recent photos taken by them show guys in short sleeves! Any club that is going to enforce a dress code needs to enforce it for everyone! And they need to make it known on their website, which this club does not do!