Now that gay marriage is legal in America.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
traveller
Junior Poster

Now that gay marriage is legal in America.

Post by traveller »

As I understand it, gay marriage in America apparently became legal on June 26th, 2015. And it was certainly not happy news for me. From the stuff I have been reading on these forums about how totally unapproachable American women are, part of me even thinks that possibly even as many as 4 out of every 5 new American marriages formed since July 2015 are lesbian. That same part of me is also predicting 9 out of 10 new American marriages being lesbian by 2020, and by 2035, lesbians possibly even constituting 74 out of 75 new American marriages.

In case anyone didn't know by the way, "lesbian" is a term used to define female homosexuality. And to me, the legalization of gay marriage in America, including lesbian marriage, means all the more American women saying stuff like; "We don't need no (censored) guys!" And even stuff like; "We don't need nobody lording over our lives!" and American women saying, gossiping on, and boasting on, that kind of stuff especially towards American guys leaving America and going abroad to find love and a proper, straight marriage.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Now that gay marriage is legal in America.

Post by fschmidt »

The whole concept of lesbian marriage baffles me. I mean how could American women tolerate each other? Only a sexually desperate man can tolerate an American woman.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 10th, 2020, 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

fschmidt wrote:The whole concept of lesbian marriage baffles me. I mean how could American women tolerate each other? Only a sexually desperate man can tolerate an American woman.
Studies show that the highest rates of domestic violence in America is with lesbian couples. This speaks volumes about American women.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Ghost wrote:
fschmidt wrote:The whole concept of lesbian marriage baffles me. I mean how could American women tolerate each other? Only a sexually desperate man can tolerate an American woman.
The only explanation I can think of is that American lesbians are so atrociously awful that even thirsty American guys don't want them, hence they are only left with other miserable lesbians. If they are "true" lesbians in the U.S., that just means they can't get a man. Quite an "accomplishment" for any American female...
Not to mention the kind of reaction one is likely to get for telling a lesbian couple that gay marriage is a sin!